• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
her hairstyle changed and she is a better performer. she is wearing better outfits that fit her style and nicer makeup too.

what part of her looks like work was done?

She looks like a totally different person. Her eyes and shape of her face, for one thing. It'd be different if she had more than 2% body fat that she could actually lose. Did she not appear in public for a period? That's the tip-off.

Pendulum

Fiestar are way too hot.

o0bFE.gif

If someone can hook me up with a Linzy or Cheska transparent <3<3<3<3<3

I've only ever seen comments about Jei, but I'm crushing on Linzy right now.

tumblr_m9v7zyqJQ11rfnygqo4_250.gif

Ashhong

She looks like a totally different person. Her eyes and shape of her face, for one thing. It'd be different if she had more than 2% body fat that she could actually lose. Did she not appear in public for a period? That's the tip-off.

Zinger changed a while back now, and she wasn't really ever out of the public. She was pretty chubby looking before her new look, so yes, she did have body fat to lose. It's her extremely different hairstyle and makeup. Damn you guys are so quick to jump to surgery. No better than netizens

2San

I've only ever seen comments about Jei, but I'm crushing on Linzy right now.

tumblr_m9v7zyqJQ11rfnygqo4_250.gif
While the only exposure I have to this group is this thread. I think Linzy is the most of appealing of this group. There's just something about girls that can rock a short hairstyle and still look great.

luso

Girls&#8217; Generation&#8217;s Japanese fansite has released the official schedule for Girls&#8217; Generation&#8217;s second Japanese tour, which will visit six different cities for a total of fourteen concerts between February 9th and and April 10th. Tickets for the concerts will cost 9,500 yen and will also include penlights. Registration for Girls&#8217; Generation&#8217;s fanclub in Japan has also begun, and members of the fanclub will receive priority applications for tickets to the concert tour.

Sooner than expected, and a Japanese album is almost certainly at that time.
If a Korean comeback will happen before that, it must be soon.

Ashhong

Jieun? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... die in a fire.

What? It's not like he said Sunhwa.

On a side note, I was on OkCupid earlier and saw that someone made a fake Tiffany profile called "TippaniShroom" lol. Listed as bisexual haha

I asked for nudes.

Kuno

I decided to kill some time here at work by ranking this year's girl group debuts. This is just my opinion, but who's with me?!?!

Code:
Group		Music	Looks	Style	Buzz	Potential	Total (out of 50)
Hello Venus	8	10	10	8	9		45
D-Unit		10	9	9	7	9		44
FIESTAR		9	9	8	8	10		44
GLAM		10	8	10	8	8		44
EXID (2.0)	10	8	9	7	9		43
AOA		8	10	9	6	8		41
Crayon Pop	9	8	7	7	8		39
EXID (OG)	7	8	7	7	9		38
GangKiz		7	10	8	5	7		37
Tahiti		9	8	7	4	7		35
Two X		9	8	8	4	6		35
Spica		7	5	6	6	8		32
She'z		7	8	6	2	4		27
EvoL		7	5	5	4	5		26
Lay.T		7	8	7	0	4		26
Skarf		6	6	5	1	3		21
Tiny-G		3	4	2	2	5		16

Before making that list, I didn't really think I'd have Hello Venus on top, but I do like them. The "Potential" column is really just a guess. For some reason, I like FIESTAR's chances to become pretty big.

There are a couple of debuts I missed because I really don't know much about the group (SixBomb, I'm looking at you).

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I decided to kill some time here at work by ranking this year's girl group debuts. This is just my opinion, but who's with me?!?
1. Crayon Pop (become popular plz)
2. Hello Venus (better style plz, 2nd promo style was good)
3. FIESTAR
4. Spica (get songs that don't make me depressed plz)

All others are irrelevant.

Can that dress be any shorter?

:3

Hyuna wore the same dress for bubble pop at United Cube london last year. It was lovely....its even better when the stage is slightly higher than the audience.

re: girl groups debuts..

I'd put Spica higher up for potential *IF* they get given a very good song. I don't think their company will make them big any other way.

Tenck

I decided to kill some time here at work by ranking this year's girl group debuts. This is just my opinion, but who's with me?!?!

Code:
D-Unit		10	9	9	7	9		44
FIESTAR		9	9	8	8	10		44
GLAM		10	8	10	8	8		44
AOA		8	10	9	6	8		41
Crayon Pop	9	8	7	7	8		39
EXID (OG)	7	8	7	7	9		38
GangKiz		7	10	8	5	7		37
Tahiti		9	8	7	4	7		35
Two X		9	8	8	4	6		35
Spica		7	5	6	6	8		32
She'z		7	8	6	2	4		27
EvoL		7	5	5	4	5		26
Lay.T		7	8	7	0	4		26
Skarf		6	6	5	1	3		21
Tiny-G		3	4	2	2	5		16

D Unit > Crayon Pop?

What is this madness.

(._.)

Banned
hello venus is alright but over hyped in here because of the girl with the dumb green hair. they need a couple more MV's with better songs and concepts.

FIESTAR and crayon pop slay them

although in general i don't really like any of the new groups all that much (yet)

gangkiz would have the best potential if they weren't under same label as t-ara

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

Code:
D-Unit		10	9	9	7	9		44
FIESTAR		9	9	8	8	10		44
GLAM		10	8	10	8	8		44
AOA		8	10	9	6	8		41
Crayon Pop	9	8	7	7	8		39
EXID (OG)	7	8	7	7	9		38
GangKiz		7	10	8	5	7		37
Tahiti		9	8	7	4	7		35
Two X		9	8	8	4	6		35
Spica		7	5	6	6	8		32
She'z		7	8	6	2	4		27
EvoL		7	5	5	4	5		26
Lay.T		7	8	7	0	4		26
Skarf		6	6	5	1	3		21
Tiny-G		3	4	2	2	5		16

Before making that list, I didn't really think I'd have Hello Venus on top, but I do like them. The "Potential" column is really just a guess. For some reason, I like FIESTAR's chances to become pretty big.

There are a couple of debuts I missed because I really don't know much about the group (SixBomb, I'm looking at you).
whoa.. Dunit above crayon pop, glam, fiestar, exid and aoa?!??

Kuno

whoa.. Dunit above crayon pop, glam, fiestar, exid and aoa?!??

Well, I have D-Unit in a tie with GLAM and FIESTAR, and they're just one point above EXID. That's a lot of CAPITAL LETTERS.

Thinking on it a bit more, I could probably put D-Unit's "looks" at 8 which would put them below GLAM & FIESTAR.

I think AOA is ranked correctly for me though. I like the group, but ELBIS as a debut song isn't blowing me away.

I'm definitely a Crayon Pop fan, but the godlike Bing Bing was soooo much better than Saturday Night. I'm not sure about their future.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Well, I have D-Unit in a tie with GLAM and FIESTAR, and they're just one point above EXID. That's a lot of CAPITAL LETTERS.

Thinking on it a bit more, I could probably put D-Unit's "looks" at 8 which would put them below GLAM & FIESTAR.

I think AOA is ranked correctly for me though. I like the group, but ELBIS as a debut song isn't blowing me away.

I'm definitely a Crayon Pop fan, but the godlike Bing Bing was soooo much better than Saturday Night. I'm not sure about their future.
Honestly think looks and music should be lower for dunit aka 2mini1 :(
My top 3 are definitely Exid, Crayon Pop, and Hello Venus in no particular order
make it top 4 and throw in fiestar!

giri

milkham, when you get back message me or alt or oc or dice to get your self unbanned from irc (also, your connection is shitty).

Hellix

Code:
D-Unit		10	9	9	7	9		44
FIESTAR		9	9	8	8	10		44
GLAM		10	8	10	8	8		44
AOA		8	10	9	6	8		41
Crayon Pop	9	8	7	7	8		39
EXID (OG)	7	8	7	7	9		38
GangKiz		7	10	8	5	7		37
Tahiti		9	8	7	4	7		35
Two X		9	8	8	4	6		35
Spica		7	5	6	6	8		32
She'z		7	8	6	2	4		27
EvoL		7	5	5	4	5		26
Lay.T		7	8	7	0	4		26
Skarf		6	6	5	1	3		21
Tiny-G		3	4	2	2	5		16

I only really like She'z, Crayon Pop, FIESTAR, and Hello Venus out of the rookies.

hello venus is alright but over hyped in here because of the girl with the dumb green hair. they need a couple more MV's with better songs and concepts.

FIESTAR and crayon pop slay them

This. Especially his bit about Lime. I mean I like Lime and all, but Yooara is where it's at for Hello Venus. I never understood why almost everyone fell head over heels for her.

FIESTAR definitely has the potential to go farther. But I don't know who any of them are though lol. I saw Vista and thought it was a little crappy for a debut, but that rapper chick, Chesca or whatever, she's cute, especially with the red hair, bandana and glasses combo.

Can anybody link me some convincing Crayon Pop stuff? I've heard they're good, but I haven't seen/heard anything, and I need a little convincing to see if I can agree with that lol.

Kuno

The bigger travesty is giving spica a 7 for music but that lack luster entirely forgettable confused song fiestar did, a 9.

I came up with scores based on all their music, not just their first singles. Spica's Russian Roulette was great, but Painkiller was just so-so.

I think FIESTAR's Vista is pretty good, but not a 9. But what I liked even more was the song that came out a couple days before their debut, Wicked.

giri

I came up with scores based on all their music, not just their first singles. Spica's Russian Roulette was great, but Painkiller was just so-so.

I think FIESTAR's Vista is pretty good, but not a 9. But what I liked even more was the song that came out a couple days before their debut, Wicked.

Russian Roulette and Painkiller are both amazing songs.

Depressing as all shit, but amazing none the less. They're the most talented singers to debut this year, and by a large margin.

Doesn't mean they're the best POP group, but their music is pretty flawless.

Cronnie

I shall be lurking in this thread from now on, very recently got introduced to K-POP by a friend.

The fact that I am in love with Running Man now probably helps, oh and also some of these girls are extremely good looking.

For example, who is that in Kuno's avatar? She is stunning.

Tenck

I shall be lurking in this thread from now on, very recently got introduced to K-POP by a friend.

The fact that I am in love with Running Man now probably helps, oh and also some of these girls are extremely good looking.

Zinger.

Kuno

That's Zinger from Secret. People say she looks different (i.e. a lot better) these days, but that pic is from well over a year ago. But she does look pretty amazing
er
now.

Btw, welcome to the thread!

(._.)

Banned
don't get me wrong they've been touched up quite a bit but there is a video of her during the shoot which she looks pretty bangin in

trying to find it

vanty

I'm sure she looks great in the video, she always does, but her legs have been clearly stretched out in those shots to give her more of a fashion model look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom