• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(._.)

Banned
krystal is sorta cute

RQIcb.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
omggggg

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Edgeward

4minutesubs should still be doing them but they are also asking for translators quite a bit o0n twitter so there may be snags. They should still be committed to subbing them though. Don't think anyone else is doing them anyway atm.

luso

It's so good, it deserves a mention again.

The original

The Remix (so so good)

4Minute are kicking so much ass this year.

While I like the rythm, the song would improve with other type of voices, and they didn't knew how to end the song. But overall is still good.

Sooyoung was always thin but has been too thin for a while, soshi mates also complained in the fanmeeting, probably they are more confortable to mention it than at the time of Japanese promotions where Yuri was also a corpse for some time (still more shocking than SY).

Tenck

Anyone seen Midas drama? I found it on Netflix today and I thought the first episode was interesting enough to keep watching.

Has Lee Min Jung and saw some pictures of her, and CaptYamato instantly popped into my head lol

lee-min-jung1.jpg

She's so beautiful *.*

Man, I just love the ballad songs T-ara have been releasing: We Were in Love, Don't Leave, and now Day and Night. Maybe because they all sound so similar, but I really like that kind of song. I'll miss Hwayoung's rapping, but Areum seems to be able to pull off a similar style.

AOA Elvis MV Band Version with only the band members and more prominent instruments in the song.
FIESTAR Vista Dance MV. Still can't get over how Yezi pronounces "A loud party" lol
ibc1XzTVhVGe9t.jpg

ibgvtKAmPSmv5y.jpg

Peru

One thing I do appreciate about T-ara's comeback is that they're completely fucking stone-faced. No attempt at humanizing, emoting, creating sympathy.
tumblr_ledabsJnCQ1qdsdazo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9qmmlOV4f1radcvpo1_250.gif
tumblr_m9qmmlOV4f1radcvpo2_250.gif

luso

I still go back and rewatch that episode from time to time. So damn good.

I do the same. And even the show's MCs got stunned about soshi interactions.

One thing I do appreciate about T-ara's comeback is that they're completely fucking stone-faced. No attempt at humanizing, emoting, creating sympathy.
They are robots after all.
Isn't today their comeback at Mnet?

giri

SNSD's Hello Baby is godlike.

a) Soshi look gorgeous throughout.
b) Kyungsan is a boss

Oh god, Yeah, this, Do THIS.

You are banned from posting amazing songs. I've listened to it for over 4 hours in a row.

The worst part is, the official upload of the "original" is just a re-upload of the remix.

But the remix is a lot better than the original, so i can understand why.

vanty

Are Fiestar debuting in Japan as well? Their twitter account posts basically everything in Korean, English and Japanese. YouTube descriptions are in all three languages as well.

Jei's the best anyway.

dokish

Banned
SNSD's Hello Baby is godlike.

a) Soshi look gorgeous throughout.
b) Kyungsan is a boss

This. Of all the videos that I ever seen of SNSD, Hello Baby is the one where they look the best. Tiffany is smoking hot and I barely can control myself from attacking Sunny's face/lips/body/soul.

Every episode I watch I'm like this:

hysteria.gif

Also, the "subtitles" that they create for SNSD thoughts and Kyungsan's are hilariously funny.

dokish

Banned
So there's a Gangnam Style thread on GAF.
Last post:

Someone help him.

Thread link?

There's a lot of Korean artists that are wonderful to listen.

10cm, 라이너수의담요 (Linus's Blanket), 마이앤트메리 (My Aunt Mary), 박새별, 정재형, 커피소년 (Coffee Boy)...

---

What's the name of the show/episode?

http://youtu.be/tMN3AiIgw54

Damn, that's a big mouth.

Peru

She's cute but the episode was disappointing - bringing along great athletes and not making any use of it! At least they're there for one more episode, things might improve.

T.O.P

Banned
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/acto...ation-gave-him-strength-during-his-enlistment

Me
I don't think you're actually getting that we're talking about guys that have no contacts with gilrs (if straight) for 2 years

what's the point of talking about life? lol

Random Soshi Fangirl
No contacts with girl=masturbating? lol.. cmon dude find some activity and you will forget it, thats a life. Masturbating is not good, that for a loser. Just hold it until you find a girl :)

AKP users keep scaring me day by day

Also it seems like i need to find a girl (?) lol

Zinger had motherfuckin' work done. I'm sure of it. Without even knowing, I'm willing to bet she spent a long time without making a public appearance before showing up looking like that.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Zinger had motherfuckin' work done. I'm sure of it. Without even knowing, I'm willing to bet she spent a long time without making a public appearance before showing up looking like that.
Yeah. I'm not sure why people claim she just "lost weight" lol...

(._.)

Banned

her hairstyle changed and she is a better performer. she is wearing better outfits that fit her style and nicer makeup too.

what part of her looks like work was done?

Peru

Her face does look different / worse, who knows why

New plutocrats in their 20s are emerging and exponentially increasing their earnings. Among these is BoA, who is considered to be “a walking company” and she owns an enormous amount of real estate.

First, take a look at her farm and country house in Namyangju. It is called “Peaceful Farm”. According to a broadcast on TV, the market price of the house is approximately 3 billion won. The site is 4,950m2 and it is divided into two buildings, one for family and one for guests. This house was auctioned off during Boa’s childhood, and she bought it back after becoming a singer, so it is very significant to her.

In addition, it has been reported that BoA owns a 2.5 billion won villa and a building that is nearly 2.8 billion won in Cheongdamdong.

video, also mentions other places http://live.joinsmsn.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=7264673

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom