• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverfield

Neo Member
I'd say hip is awkwardly familiar. Certainly no reason to be upset, though. Guy saw his opportunity.

Comments on there by that 1973PennyLane dude are hilarious.

Please, the guy who put his hand on her waist is a true pimp,

Yoona was happy, she smiled brightly, she was enjoying it.

She finally met a real man who was not nervous around her.

Women want ALPHA males who take control.

If you met Yoona, you would be like every other male and act all nervous,

avoiding eye contact, yes Yoona, no Yoona, would you like me to hold the door open for you Yoona, You are BETA male, women don't respect that, they want real men like the guy at 0.31.

Oh please, look at her face, she was loving the attention.

When the guy touched her waist, she was so excited, look at her smile. ^ ^

Yoona finally met a real man who was not nervous around her, women love that.

The guy could've taking Yoona to his bedroom if he really wanted to,

Yoona was melting in his arms....

Guy at 0.31, he will take Yoona home to his bedroom.

You, ''mr.nice guy'' will go home alone....good guys always finish last.

dokish

Banned
I envy you americans so much.

I´m at Sao Paulo for my US Visa Interview and here they have STARBUCKS. I could take coffee in my veins. I asked for one ´´Americano´´ (shots of coffe plus water I guess) and its DE.LI.CI.OUS. Stays hot for so long, and even cold its still good.

(crappy german notebook with german keyboard),

Im still smelling the scent of the coffee from the cup. SO GOOD.

giri

I´m at Sao Paulo for my US Visa Interview and here they have STARBUCKS. I could take coffee in my veins. I asked for one ´´Americano´´ (shots of coffe plus water I guess) and its DE.LI.CI.OUS. Stays hot for so long, and even cold its still good.

0_o

If you're coming from Europe... the Europeans generally have better coffee. Or so i'm told. All the guys i just toured with said that starbucks stuff is trash compared to the stuff they were getting.

I don't drink coffee, i drink tea. And in general, the Europeans have terrible Tea.

It was the one saving grace about London.

RubyFaith

tumblr_ld1hx59K0G1qbh0yco1_400.gif

Is there perhaps a better quality to this gif?
Or different frames...

JKTrix

Nah that looks much older. Judging from Sulli it was some christmas thing, but that's definitely something that happened long before 'The Boys'.

Hyo hasn't had those eyebrows in a while.

TheChits

Coffee is terrible.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
What? It's not like he said Sunhwa.

On a side note, I was on OkCupid earlier and saw that someone made a fake Tiffany profile called "TippaniShroom" lol. Listed as bisexual haha

I asked for nudes.

bro what's wrong with sunh-

tumblr_m9wivxQ72i1r3lz0jo1_1280.jpg

oh..

giri

Nah that looks much older. Judging from Sulli it was some christmas thing, but that's definitely something that happened long before 'The Boys'.

Hyo hasn't had those eyebrows in a while.

It was purely a guess.

I think yoon has done that a few times though?

Coffee is great(I drink 3 cups a day minimum lol)but Starbucks, I have to disagree and I'm a regular at the SB in my university. Granted I only pay 4 bucks at the max for my drink, so it's relatively cheap, but if my campus had a better alternative to SB coffee I'd be all over that instead. It's not that it's terrible or anything, but there is better coffee out there.

Also, Starbucks Korea = best Starbucks in the world.

And I agree, hover-handing should be banned. I mean, you're up close for a reason, if she didn't want to be anywhere near you she'd pretty much tell you that you can't be close. Yet here she's perfectly fine with it so I say go for it. Props to you "bastard at 0:31."

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
^

wow fany.. very unprofessional. you could've hurt her :(

edit:

It has been reported that T-ara has pre-recorded their performance for their first comeback stage on ‘M! Countdown‘ for “Sexy Love” and most likely will not be appearing on stage during the live broadcast.

The group will be appearing on ‘M! Countdown’ scheduled to air on September 6th, however, their performance will not be live, but rather pre-recorded. The staff of the show revealed, “T-ara has been recording since early in the morning. Media representatives are not allowed.”

In addition, it has also been revealed that the group will no longer be performing with “little T-ara” due to the negative reaction from the public, who voiced that it was inappropriate to put in children around the age of 10 for a comeback performance titled “Sexy Love”.

As the agency has decided to utilize the pre-recording method rather than a live performance, many speculated that it was probably due to the fear of outlash from antifans. However, Core Contents Media refuted the speculations, stating, “There are many instances when comeback stages are pre-recorded. Also, there are many cases when groups will pre-record and then head over to other schedules and not stand on the actual stage during the live broadcast… We are not intentionally avoiding standing on the live broadcast stage. It is actually a stranger event when one pre-records and waits backstage during the actual broadcast as well.”

edit 2:

EXO-M at KCON.. awesome.

giri

MBCkpop posted 3 hours ago
<Show, Music Core> comes to you live on MBC K-pop channel every Saturday 4pm Korea, (12AM US West)!!!
FYI, <Show, Music Core> features some of the hottest and the latest K-pop stars on live stage.
Hosted by Girl's Generation's Taeyeon, Yuri and Tiffany, the show presents you a new selection of music every week.
This live show will be available on www.youtube.com/mbckpop and the first live show will be on 15th, Sep.
Feel the music on Music Core Live!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MBCkpop/feed

Good news, they're going to be broadcasting Mu Core live on youtube now.

Bad news, they can't tell the difference between seo and yuri still (the description for the show on youtube still says just tiff and yuri too).

giri

t-ara is still in shambles. they still planning on adding that 13 yo to the group?

Warrens Crush?

Yes. They are.

Can only end well really. (maybe she should just join min-ara and be their leader? i mean, srsly, she's closer in age to them).

Kuno

Thanks for posting that video, it reminded me how great Nine Muses is. Sera and Euaerin are my two faves. Hopefully they come back soon...

Aw yeah. This gif is from that awesome, stupid, incredible, cheesy video Kara did promoting some MMO called We Online. The video (not to mention the song) looks like it cost about $2.95 to make, but it's still one of my favorites of theirs for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAEsMz_vF64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom