• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks

inmpCSGT06mBH.gif

Ashhong

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Her smile. It is fantastic. That is some bullshit transformation trickery going on. On the levels of Zinger.

(._.)

Banned
Hey what is a good site to watch travel maker in HD with subs? I read that it is being broadcast in 1080p. I saw like one episode on some blog but it was crappy 480p :\

Edgeward

I think the hair for Hyuna in that interview gives her head a different shape that is not as good. But overall she's still fine to me.

Is anyone doing subs for Sooyoung's drama?

YnamQ.gif

4bS38.gif

H1VWI.gif

kJbif.gif

q1g33.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Wait...who is this?

should be your tag.

oc MV teaser in 2 hours 45 mins. 3 sec clip from mcountdown last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BLuxU8XD7s&hd=1

also:

On September 6th, T-ara made a comeback with “Sexy Love” on Mnet’s ‘M! Countdown‘, but it seems the girls will not be following suit on ‘Music Bank‘ tonight.

It was rumored before that the girls wouldn’t be performing, and speculations have been confirmed. The ‘Music Bank’ staff revealed that they are currently in discussions in regards to having T-ara perform, but for the time being they have announced that T-ara will not be performing for this week’s show. “We are currently discussing about T-ara’s appearance, but as of right now they won’t be holding a comeback stage on the 7th’s broadcast,” they stated.

wrecked

B-Dex

Youtube comments about T-Ara.....

T ara is meant to be a 7 member group. The CEO of CCM had a contest between Hwayoung and Areum to see who sucks the best cock. Areum won and got to stay. When Danny joins the group her and Boram will face off. I wonder who wil win.

LOL

Loved Hwayoung's rap demo, really hope she moves on to do great things.

Secret look amazing especially Hyosung. TS been on a roll lately.

iyUsMHqpNMcDp.gif

Yoo Ara

ibdtDoKFRWMkxW.jpg

iMipftTYqksix.jpg

luso

So T-ara didn't performed at Music Bank after all.

Seems teaser song is not the title track... unless is a kind of intro.
Looking forward anyway.

Hara persisting with the terrible bangs.

Hara with bangs is a no-no.

SPICA comeback September 19th.

Orange Caramel 'Lipstick' teaser :mad:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-3D--m28dU&hd=1

Interesting. Outfits too.

Not sure from which event, here is some krystal:

And older Jung sister:

roaSone

That was maybe the worst idea ever from their stylists or else persons in the staff, now they'll have huge thunderstorm of angry sones on their neck. In my opinion it's not a real big issue, but netizens, hm.. that's another story.

Clipse

Pretty hilarious how T-ara just can't seem to catch a break. They should just publicly apologize, take a break and wait for netizen hate to die down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom