• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Ok, because SNSD wasn't touring the globe while 2NE1 did that pos song "I Love You"

FlmyK.jpg

JustinBB7

Is there a site where you can order custom made Running Man shirt with the removable name tag and all? I'd like a black one with my name in Korean on it if there is such a thing possible.

roaSone

And while SNSD are filming boring MVs for crappy songs, 2NE1 are touring America.

Erhm, then I'll gladly continue to look these "boring" MVs and listen to these "crappy" songs. :)

Tsk tsk 2NE1... they can tour in France, or even in front of my place.. I won't even move out and I'll put earplugs to save my hearing.

Salazar

That's because all they care about is jerking off, not good music.

:lol

2NE1 deserve some credit, sure.

But Soshi as a group don't got no parallel, no rivals. You can bitch about their music or their looks or their variety style, but all it is is bitching.

vwnw1.gif

giri

:lol

2NE1 deserve some credit, sure.

But Soshi as a group don't got no parallel, no rivals. You can bitch about their music or their looks or their variety style, but all it is is bitching.

vwnw1.gif

all in all, 2ne1 get a bad wrap in here, they really do have a ton of good songs.

They're no soshi. But who is?

no one is the correct answer

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Dara has her moments

Majority of their music before I Am The Best is great.

I Am The Best is alright. Sure it's memorable but it got old pretty fast.

2NE1 isn't really "touring" America. 2 shows. SNSD has done 4 shows in America now so, yeah.. (and 2NE1 didn't sell out their shows, ooo burn)

Lastly, face claims 2NE1 is more popular than Big Bang. lollllllllllllllllll

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
lol, not sure why I watched all of that but CAT!! LOVE THAT SONG!!

Namjoo is an asshole. Killing Chorong just so she can win the audition ;_;

Will this be a weekly thing on APN?

ryan-ts

I may give a chance and watch Reply 1997, so much hype around here. Any place to watch it with decent quality?
Dramafever, just be sure to have adblock on, there's way too many ads during the shows. I've only watched one episode but Conceptor was telling me the show gets better in later episodes.

TheChits

Dramafever, just be sure to have adblock on. I've only watched one episode but Conceptor was telling me the show gets better in later episodes.

Yeah Dramafever is where I watched it and I had no issues. The show really picks up around episode four I think.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
something's fishy.. there's a new kcon trailer on their website which i'm sure is final and the start of the video shows After School.. and then the lineup. Omfg if AS is there I. WILL. FUCKING. DIE.

(._.)

Banned

maybe in 2010 they were

all in all, 2ne1 get a bad wrap in here, they really do have a ton of good songs.

They're no soshi. But who is?

no one is the correct answer
retarded fanboys need something to masturbate to in order to enjoy the music/act

Yeah, my friend said that he heard the song on FOUR different radio stations at work. Wow it's really taking off.

Yep, it's everywhere now. The DJ at the club I was in last night had so many requests of Gangnam Style so he ended up playing it as the closer. One of my friends actually broke the heels of her stiletto's while doing the dance lolol.

Cat MV from Apink News

Namjoo is a good actress! :) Also spooky!!!!!

Lol that was awesome. Idk if you noticed, but Bomi was the cat(and the director of the MV apparently) lol.

Speaking of Soshi, they're about to come back... One of the fan accounts from MuCore last night states that Taeyeon said that "there'll be something good for the fans next week" and did the binocular hands as seen below.

Cue the mybodyisready.gif

EDIT: Friend just sent me a text... T-ara is apparently gonna get black ocean'd very soon. :\

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yesss I love her so much. And she looks so good with her hair curly like that. Best episode ever.

Edit: someone ought to gif Hayoung tripping over the power cord and the lights going out.
and the hayoung high-five at the computer. i might have to gif it when i get home

Selane

something's fishy.. there's a new kcon trailer on their website which i'm sure is final and the start of the video shows After School.. and then the lineup. Omfg if AS is there I. WILL. FUCKING. DIE.

I will be slightly less disappointed because hooooly shit is that lineup terrible. 4minute feat. some scrublords. AS being there would certainly help things a lot.

Quadratic

The more I hear about Kcon the more awesome it sounds. Hopefully you guys can get good seats. And please try to guerrilla stream at the concert OC :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom