• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

mind exploded

8Ch1O.jpg

Anybody can look similar with the same haircut and their eyes closed. Stupid ass netizens

legacyzero

Banned
So I just wanted to pop into this thread to rave about Gangnam Style.

Coming from a Metal Head LOL. It's so fucking awesome.

That is all.

Cuddler

GAON FULL CHART
Top 10 August 2012:
1.Super Junior - SPY - 107656
2.Beast - Midnight Sun - 63941
3.XIA - Uncommitted - 55000
4.KARA - Pandora - 45933
5.Teen Top - Summer Special 'Be ma girl' - 40234
6.Psy - Psy 6 Part 1 - 19292
7.Girls Generation - Paparazzi - 17324
8.Super Junior - Sexy, Free & Single - 15782
9.Supernova - She's Gone - 15508
10.Various Artist - SM Best Album 3 - 14992

Overall Sexy, Free & Single + SPY = 459182

Kiss FM here in Dallas just played Gangnam Style, what's more awesome is that I was driving around town with the top down in my Miata.

That seriously was one of the most epic things ever.

Biscuits

Kiss FM here in Dallas just played Gangnam Style, what's more awesome is that I was driving around town with the top down in my Miata.

That seriously was one of the most epic things ever.
Yeah, my friend said that he heard the song on FOUR different radio stations at work. Wow it's really taking off.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hyuna didn't like it because it made the bathroom floor slippery.

One of the complaints against Hyuna (and Sohyun) was that the "sneaky maknaes" would "always find ways to inappropriately touch their unnies during performances without anyone noticing"

Salazar

Hyuna didn't like it because it made the bathroom floor slippery.

One of the complaints against Hyuna (and Sohyun) was that the "sneaky maknaes" would "always find ways to inappropriately touch their unnies during performances without anyone noticing"

3nfsV.gif

Edgeward

U5NMA.gif
C0Edj.gif

U3woE.gif
AlLwd.gif

XdqYZ.gif
hfDjD.gif

uGkwJ.gif
y39Kj.gif

wN6kG.gif
4iX6o.gif

Just remembered MC was on just in time to see T-ara and Kara. I liked the outfits today. Good times. Still buffers on 720 though. v_v

Edgeward

About as live as an episode of Smackdown.

The Sunhwa WGM is pretty funny. I have a dislike for pairings where the male is so obviously never really gonna even have a chance of falling for the girl, but I stick around for a couple more.

Ashhong

Definitely don't like the fact that T-ara are doing pre-recorded performances, but maybe it's for the best? They came back, trying to move on and pretending that everything was a-ok, but then they do this. Signs of weakness imo. Cowards (at least KKS)

JustinBB7

Definitely don't like the fact that T-ara are doing pre-recorded performances, but maybe it's for the best? They came back, trying to move on and pretending that everything was a-ok, but then they do this. Signs of weakness imo. Cowards (at least KKS)

Afraid of:
ibkoX5Jmwu49ux.jpg

Ashhong

The robot dance really doesn't fits the song, is very out of nowhere. And the "rap" is terrible. The rest is ok. Too bad is recorded but probably is not only KKS fault, network stations are probably avoiding the extra trouble if they did a normal performance.

Soshi + Versace

T-ara cant even record a performance live, and Soshi is out there doing MVs in full Versace. So sad how far ahead of everyone else Soshi is. Well, sad for the laggers.

vanty

Does anyone know what Woori has been doing recently? She's been tweeting a bunch of pics from airports and stuff in the last week or so, with some other women including Shin Bong Sun. Rainbow just did some fashion show/concert in China, and she was back with them all.

T-ara cant even record a performance live, and Soshi is out there doing MVs in full Versace. So sad how far ahead of everyone else Soshi is. Well, sad for the laggers.
And while SNSD are filming boring MVs for crappy songs, 2NE1 are touring America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom