• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

A2stZjcCEAAsV3C.png

Apparently MV out at 8AM JST.

Nice! I don't think it'll be as good as the Korean version but the “updated" concept looks great.

Chesskid1

Banned
oh! looks awesome. one of my first kpop songs and i loved the cute concept.

its like a small nostalgic trip for me back in time, to when snsd! was my main bias. they don't really look too old to pull it off either, they look fantastic and so cute :3, and the concept seems more refreshing because every damn group is trying to be sexy as hell these days.

Wortany

This is clearly not the same Oh as back in 2010. What is shown in the teaser lacks energy.
Oh used to vibrate with youthful explosion, but this is a more laid back style.

And Sunny, please let that hair grow long again. :(

luso

Guise i need help

I can't find Reply 1997 11-16 subbed anywhere, all the link are down, i'm going crazy ç_ç

Kimchidrama?

Looks good to me, in other words, expected worst. But MV is SM-cheap, way worst than the original (the original was nice).

The fact the song/concept is not new is not bothering me, "only" the timing. Oh! could be good maybe after Japanese Gee / before Mr. Taxi, not now were they should pull off charisma or a more mature concept (hate the "mature concept" words) and not shouting oppa, oppa...

The only explanation could be that they (SM) are doing minimum concerning Japanese activities this year and this release can be just prior to Korean comeback which will be right before Japanese album(?)/tour so they just kept it simple.

In other words, SM is lazy. Am I watching a Dejà Vú?

Edit: Some seconds and tumblr is already full of soshi.
Agreed with Sunny hair.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well, at least their hair is way better this time, and they aren't wearing baseball caps while holding football helmets.

W_Dreamer

at least they're in university... i guess.

Also, tae and yoon look amazing.

And the best sica for a while.

Yeah, the lyrics is still about/directed to oppas right?

Idk why but Taeyeon removing her jacket at the end looked sooo good...but I felt kind of wrong watching it at the same time...

W_Dreamer

They still gave Fanny her 0 jersey number!

She originally wanted 01 but they came back with the typo of only a 0 the first time. Should have given her the correct jersey number this time around at least...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom