• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Crayon Pop fans need to take fanchant lessons from Orange Caramel fans.

Choa's hair looks really good like that.

Fafnir

Drunk as fuck making these gifs, tried to dip out the bar early to watch/gif the video but ended up drinking quicker lol

wtf why is there so much Maknae and Sunny up in here!? at least Hyoyeon got some extra cuts but not enough for anything giffable.

TYLun.gif

e4p5M.gif
MqH7H.gif

l1nlJ.gif

ZdTAn.gif
d2jfZ.gif

SdPhL.gif
XyVmR.gif

UdTu4.gif

Fany stealing Taengoo's rally
iSCV5.gif

FSzNA.gif
Y0lU5.gif

mlCF2.gif
pFPWN.gif

ZV8g7.gif
3ZO1E.gif

Nbmjr.gif
bi30Z.gif

dxBRU.gif
QzzVE.gif

Edgeward

crayon pop's schedule said:
Sep 4th – KFN Comfort Train
Sep 5th – MBC Music “Crayon Pop’s Colorful Growth Diary”(Documentary program) Episode 2
Sep 7th – MAXIM magazine photography
Sep 9th – Recording (for next come back)
Sep 12th – MBC Music “Crayon Pop’olorful Growth Diary” Episode 3
Sep 13th – Sonbadak TV(public broadcasting 18:00~)
Sep 14th – MBC Music The Golden Microphone video recording
Sep 15th – iTV public broadcasting
Sep 20th – KBS Radio public broadcasting, Photography of new song’s jacket
Sep 22th – MBC Radio Andong public broadcasting
and two schedules of October.
Oct 5th – Prime Concert at Cheongju
Oct 6th – Crayon Pop fan meeting in Seoul

O_O

Did they actually release the Japanese version of Oh! in mp3 or whatever format or was it just the MV?

I'm working on a mashup of both the Korean and Japanese version, but the mp3 file of the Japanese version is a youtube rip so the sound quality is fncking terrible. So I need a better source for the Jap version before I continue on.

But from what I've been hearing though, the Jap vocals have more processing... the Jap vocals seem edgier than the softer vocals from the Kor version, not only are the attacks rougher but the overall vocals seem much more muddy but that could be coz it's a YT rip. Other than that, there's pretty much no changes... they just took the instrumental version and dropped the Jap vocals on it. Quick and dirty pretty much lol.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Has anybody put the Korean Oh vocals on the japanese video?

Get out of my head. I was just thinking of how awesome that would be like 5 mins ago.

The scale of your cultural disrespect makes me nauseous.

Edit: Someone do it plz.
never really edited a video, maybe like 5 years ago but i tried on windows movie maker lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzfW-mYYJ3w

im uploading a different one right now, the frame rate shouldnt be shit.. hopefully >_<

-GOUKI-

I still can't get over the blonde hair on some of the members of snsd. Blonde really doesn't work for most asians. Makes girls look like guys to me :/ What happened to natural black?

Darksniper released a fancam of a chick I am certain all the Sooyoung fans will love as well.

I love it. Not as good as the Korean version, which is what got me into kpop in the first place. Still, I am satisfied with this and All My Love as filler content until a proper Korean comeback. The mv is awesome, the girls can still pull off this concept with ease. It was very clever to upgrade to a uni concept though.

TY forehead makes a comeback.

O5J4s.gif

I want to do a split over Hyosung's body and teabag into her cleavage to see my marbles roll down and disappear. Zinger will be waiting on the other side to shoot them back out using her ears as a slingshot.

MDUkx.png

Don't let the neurotics scare you.

Spica sings well so I'm looking forward to this song but Spica + visuals is just a bad combination. They should hire Gangkiz or some other actresses to do these MVs and performances for them.

Sounds like a great plan if they are going with a holocaust survivor concept...

Seriously, why would anyone want Gangkiz to do mv and performances for anyone?

luso

I was hoping for this... :(

Evil SNSD movie from the Japanese Tour Bluray and all the songs preceeding it was the greatest moment of the concert for me

Agreed. The Japanese songs medley and the videos are top notch. Afterwards it is back to normal but still good.

Girl&#8217;s Generation&#8217;s Taeyeon has once again solidified her &#8216;Queen of OST&#8217; status with the release of her latest single, &#8220;Closer&#8221;.

According to Girl&#8217;s Generation&#8217;s official website, Taeyeon will be performing &#8220;Closer&#8221; at SBS &#8216;Inkigayo&#8217; on September 16th. Known for her beautiful voice, Girl&#8217;s Generation&#8217;s kid leader will deliver another powerful and emotional performance on a special stage this week.

&#8220;Closer&#8221;, which serves as the OST for SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama &#8216;To The Beautiful You&#8217;, is a beautifully written song with a lyrical melody about a person promising eternal love to their loved one.
More TY! More TY!

spink

my thoughts on Oh!: not enough Yuri, Yoong looks awesome in those glasses and Sooyoung seriously needs to put some weight on.
she used to have nice long legs, now they are just sticks with no shape

Chuckie

my thoughts on Oh!: not enough Yuri, Yoong looks awesome in those glasses and Sooyoung seriously needs to put some weight on.
she used to have nice long legs, now they are just sticks with no shape

I just noticed Yoona has really beautiful hands.

Yeah I am a bit weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom