• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They still gave Fanny her 0 jersey number!

She originally wanted 01 but they came back with the typo of only a 0 the first time. Should have given her the correct jersey number this time around at least...

Glad to know somebody else noticed that lol.

I remember seeing before that she's totally fine with 0 as her number, something about being better than number 1 or something like that haha.

RubyFaith

tumblr_mabddcEJKf1qhc19uo1_500.gif

I'm ok with this.

Selane

The rumours around her were worse than all of T-ara combined. And since it's mismanaged CCM they're probably true.

Yeah, supposedly Chanmi was one of the main reasons Soomi wanted to leave. I totally believe that she's as much of a bitch as people say. On the other hand, she crushed the other members(and 99% of other female idols) as far as talent is concerned, so it's a huge blow on that front.

edit: then again Co-Ed literally had a rapist in it for a while so I guess bullying isn't the worst thing by comparison, but I get why they got rid of her.

The funny thing is that Chanmi is talented but unknown, whereas T-ara's bitch squad are worthless but pretty/popular. I guess that goes to show what qualities KKS cares about the most.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sica & Yoona are where it's at. Sunny seemed to get more attention than useful, but Oh seems like her specialty so it makes sense. That ending was highly suggestive.

edit: then again Co-Ed literally had a rapist in it for a while
The police (not CCM) investigated that and when they found her she said she made it up (it's illegal to bullshit on the internet like that in Korea) and apologized before things went bad for her. Co-Ed had some very serious antis since before debut for some reason.

Niks

SM most probably just want to link this MV to the release of the bluray/DVD coming out later in the month. Nothing more nothing less.

Biscuits

Didn't like the song before but don't mind it now. At least they look good in the MV. Straight haired brunette is probably the best hairstyle, ever.

Taeyeon hates the cute concept, I fell sorry for her.
But she kills it

iecpL358r8mXI.gif
TY forehead makes a comeback.

http://www.yg-life.com/archives/12422

Not sure why it's coming out midnight Australian time instead of Korean time.
YG looking out for you guys down under.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Secret was fucking awesome and so was Orange Caramel. OC got better fanchants, though. Those were some cool fans.

b6j8P.jpg

Gangnam pose best pose.
EYEBROWS

dokish

Banned
The japanese version of 'Oh!' is so good that even makes Hyoyeon look 'decent'.

I loved it.

But come on... they are taking SO LONG to change Sunny's hair. I want Gee/Beautiful Restriction style.

Also, Yoona's glasses are too big, kinda ugly. She would be much hotter if they were smaller.

bhytre

I want to do a split over Hyosung's body and teabag into her cleavage to see my marbles roll down and disappear. Zinger will be waiting on the other side to shoot them back out using her ears as a slingshot.

Alta1r

tumblr_mablfjpB1H1qbalato1_250.gif

tumblr_mabhg2veoX1rf4lf5o1_500.gif

tumblr_mabgadPYzs1rf4lf5o1_500.gif

tumblr_mabgadPYzs1rf4lf5o2_500.gif

Good lord..

Soshi needs to stop fucking around in Japan and get back to dominating Korea. It's been too long Yoong, it's been too long.

RubyFaith

Don't tell me that's Spica...

EDIT

Just read their shirts. BRB. Sighing.

EDIT

Ya know, now that I think about it-- this isn't so bad. Spica next concept was supposed to be "cute" which I thought would be a disaster but if this is the look their aiming for, I'm interested in how they plan on doing this.

giri

Don't tell me that's Spica...

EDIT

Just read their shirts. BRB. Sighing.

EDIT

Ya know, now that I think about it-- this isn't so bad. Spica next concept was supposed to be "cute" which I thought would be a disaster but if this is the look their aiming for, I'm interested in how they plan on doing this.

I aint enthused this second... but they haven't done anything wrong so far.... so giving benefit of doubt.

Generous of me, i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom