• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Epik High is fantastic. I think there's a decent number of songs in the OP. Some of my favorites are "Fan," "One," and "Love Love Love" along with the "1 Minute 1 Second" you mentioned. Check out the remix to that one too, I like it better than the original.

Yeah I love all those songs too haha, thanks for the heads up on the remix I'll definitely check that out.

I see so many awesome gif's in this thread so here is my offering to you guys.

6Apzuo.gif

Edit: Quick question to you all, Have you guys tried Turntable.fm yet? I've been using it recently to find new music. They have a k-pop room, check it out if you guys get bored. Ill be in there for a bit. http://turntable.fm/kpop_all_day_err_day2

Peru

Eunji can't go back to pink dresses and coy gestures after being exposed as totally awesome and chill in 'Answer Me, 1997".

ႈYou are so cute but your style are look like SNSD.So you should try your own style.Don't angry me. I advise you. SNSD is the best in all k-pop.

Niks

If I were a girl, I would hook up with Orange Caramel.

We don't have these kinda of 'dating programs' here in Brazil. :(

Speed date must be fun.

A bit late, but... dokish gonna dokish
cant wait to read your posts once you land in korea.
lol

Alta1r

Edit: Quick question to you all, Have you guys tried Turntable.fm yet? I've been using it recently to find new music. They have a k-pop room, check it out if you guys get bored. Ill be in there for a bit. http://turntable.fm/kpop_all_day_err_day2

Who needs turntable when we got OC's stream! =P

1281131908667.gif

A bit late, but... dokish gonna dokish
cant wait to read your posts once you land in korea.
lol

Loll, yeah, this is going to be fantastic. dokish on, dokish.

Apink return in November ? yay bomi :)

November is too far away!! Hopefully Soshi is coming back on October so I won't be bored in K-Pop land.

Godfncking dammit, I was looking for a Eunji gif to go a long with this post in Tumblr and all those little fncks are already spoiling the last ep of Answer Me 1997. >_________<

If you're watching AM1997, STAY AWAY from anything A-Pink related on Tumblr. Even the Hayoung tag contains spoilers for the show.

I was but then Kimchidrama was deleted and cannot see it in dramafever (blocker in my region). Last plea...

Have you tried [removed] or any of those other similar streaming sites? These sites for the most part pretty much just steal the subs off whatever group and uploads it to their site, I'm sure none of those would be get banned or IP blocked unless you're in North Korea lol.

EDIT: Giri PM'ed me to remove the link as it might be a lead to locking the thread, so it shall be done.

Kabuto

Dunno, Tablo seems significantly better to me. Though I haven't properly listened to proper rap in a while.
Oh yeah out of all three, Tablo's part was best haha. Wish they would put this on iTunes tho :l would buy this in a heartbeat.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Watched all of the Kangyoon wgm segments. They're very close already.. especially the pool stuff o_O Gonna finish what's left of Sunhee!

luso

Have you tried dramacrazy.net or any of those other similar streaming sites? These sites for the most part pretty much just steal the subs off whatever group and uploads it to their site, I'm sure none of those would be get banned or IP blocked unless you're in North Korea lol.

Thanks, now it works :)

luso

Yeah, he's cool. Not being afraid makes it much more entertaining haha.

I stopped following WGM long ago, but it took ages to Yongwa to even lock arms or even holding hands with Seohyun. Maybe he was holding back, or hiding behind that excuse, or ultimately friendzoned by Seohyun for life.

W_Dreamer

I think that has a lot to do with him not being afraid to touch her.

Very true. I mean he took her hand for a dance in a classy, french restaurant on their FIRST meeting.

Also when they're moving about you can see how he casually places his hand on her shoulder or at her back when they're walking. I suppose its a standard in western culture, and while it looks totally natural on screen its definitely a stand out in terms of WGM.

The guy also says all the right things in the personal interviews between each ep, or when she's freaking out he quickly tries to calm her or back downs before an argument occurs when they're shopping/cooking etc.

Other couples have their charm in awkwardness or bickering, and while probably totally opposite in the spectrum Julien brings in his own charm even if its not laugh out loud funny like Kwanghee.

Pretty cool dude imo, manchrush worthy!

W_Dreamer

Are the we got married episodes on youtube? I want to keep this simple.

EDIT: Better just PM me if you want an answer to that.

I stopped following WGM long ago, but it took ages to Yongwa to even lock arms or even holding hands with Seohyun. Maybe he was holding back, or hiding behind that excuse, or ultimately friendzoned by Seohyun for life.

I give props to Yonghwa though, he had a start from scratch case with Seohyun. He basically had to re-invent the wheel before things started moving in that couple. In the end they became pretty close as friends, which is an achievement since she's like afraid of guys or has not interest with them - like at all. Kind of disappointed that she seemed annoyed when they propose Youngwha kiss her on the forehead in a wedding photoshoot though. C'mon dude worked hard...give him that at least.

luso

[removed] should have the episodes.

THere are some there, yes.
Now looking back I feel sorry for Taeyeon in WGM, at that time odd couple were the thing but would be good for Taengoo
*holding my rage*
to have some more normal interaction with a partner.

W_Dreamer

Possible same sex partners for WGM season 5...? That should get ratings yeah...?

Only thinking of femalexfemale possibilities as of this post. lol

Tangoo was kind of wasted...though they need to tread the fine line between anticipation of seeing SNSD's Taeyeon in a same age date setting, and enraging all her fanboys/girls.

It depends on who would be a good partner for Taeyeon:

Taeyeon's celebrity fanboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom