• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

Is there a better browser to utilize? I thought chrome was the best...

It is the best.

But it does handle them oddly.

I think it's when they reach a certain limit though, not all gifs.

And it must be a relatively new thing, because before 6 months ago, i had never noticed it. Maybe even only 3 months.

Tenck

For pretty much everything but gifs, chrome is the best. If it does bother you in real gif heavy pages you can use the IE tab extension which will switch over to IE with a click for a single tab.

Would have had potential if it didn't crash my browser.

Edit: Guess it needed one crash before it worked. All is working pretty fine now. Too bad it logs me off Gaf.

Edgeward

The OC album on itunes is missing songs specifically "Magic Girl"

1MnQH.gif

RubyFaith

It is the best.

But it does handle them oddly.

I think it's when they reach a certain limit though, not all gifs.

And it must be a relatively new thing, because before 6 months ago, i had never noticed it. Maybe even only 3 months.
For pretty much everything but gifs, chrome is the best. If it does bother you in real gif heavy pages you can use the IE tab extension which will switch over to IE with a click for a single tab.

Oh I see.

qN6IE.gif

The heck is this?

vanty

Gifs in Chrome don't bother me since I stop them from loading more than a few frames anyway, then just open ones I want to see in individual tabs. Either that or download 50 MB every other page in this thread.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well first of all, like Firefox, the GPU acceleration actually makes it load and scroll through pages waaay more smoothly, especially graphics heavy pages like this thread and tumblr. However, Firefox is still a 32bit program, and Waterfox is the project that made it 64bit, so if you use a 64bit OS, it loads faster, runs smoother, and is more stable.

Edgeward

If you got a decent GPU you can also turn on GPU acceleration options in chrome

type in your chrome bar
chrome://flags

and enable
GPU compositing on all pages

Well first of all, like Firefox, the GPU acceleration actually makes it load and scroll through pages waaay more smoothly, especially graphics heavy pages like this thread and tumblr. However, Firefox is still a 32bit program, and Waterfox is the project that made it 64bit, so if you use a 64bit OS, it loads faster, runs smoother, and is more stable.
I've been having tons of flash problems with Chrome recently and this Waterfox works really smooth. I'm going to use this until Google fixes Chrome.
RRMoJ.gif

Dice

If you got a decent GPU you can also turn on GPU acceleration options in chrome

type in your chrome bar
chrome://flags

and enable
GPU compositing on all pages
I did that and it sucks just as much ass as it did before.

Edgeward

I always disable the native flash plug in on chrome and download flash manually. Works way better that way.

I did that and it sucks just as much ass as it did before.

Works way better for me. *shrug*
I also turn on secondary compositioning as well because y not

Tenck

Im about to watch A Moment to Remember, will it give me happy tears or sad tears?

Both ;_;

It's really an amazing movie. I really could not hold back my tears. Just remembering about it now makes me want to cry.

I also expect a post about it when you're done!!!

dokish

Banned
Dear Allan

Thank you for waiting and thank you for your application.

Homestay does not have any problem at all, we will find one for you.

If you have problem with pets and children etc, please let me know.

But for Koran course,
all the beginners need to be start January 4 th ( it may change to January 7th, Currently we are working on the schedules)

You may register course from January 4 to January 30th, 2013? How is that?

If you have any question, please let me know.

Have a nice day,

Ayuko Nakano

GEOS Seoul, Language and Culture Center

Chunghwi Building 13F, 33-1 Myeong-dong 2ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, S. Korea  Zip: 100-809

TEL: 82-2-7733-114 FAX:82-2-7733-109

Email: studykorean@geoskorea.co.kr (Japanese, English, Korean)

URL : www.geoskorea.co.kr

Manager: Ms. Jay Chun 천정화 실장

I'm going to Korea, BABY!

Any shows schedule for December/January? I need to see SNSD in front of my eyes.

I wouldn't mind 4minute, tho

Tenck

I'm going to Korea, BABY!

Any shows schedule for December/January? I need to see SNSD in front of my eyes.

I wouldn't mind 4minute, tho

Is there any prerequisites? Studying out of the country is something I'm actually looking to do. Though I'm probably gonna stick to Japanese, options never hurt.

dokish

Banned
Is there any prerequisites? Studying out of the country is something I'm actually looking to do. Though I'm probably gonna stick to Japanese, options never hurt.

Just fill the application! Choose homestay, hasuk (some kind of 'business hotel' I think) and others...

Pay the money and that's it.

They have several videos on YT.

I'll get on the Chrome is terrible train, stopped using it a while ago and switched to Firefox. I just find FF to be much smoother.

Never heard of Waterfox, but it's pretty good, looks I'll be using it now instead of Firefox.

Dice

I thought Boram had some kind of undisclosed illness, doesn't she? They talked about it on a couple shows.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
yeah, got pit tickets. sucks that it's 80% guy groups tho

ryan, you should come with max. dress as your avatar

Waterfox is where it's at.

+1

I switched to Waterfox a few weeks ago after getting tired of the dumb memory leaks FF still gets despite the "fixes." I think the memory leaks still happen on WF but it's so much faster than FF it's worth it.

Bbom-ah!

Boram pics

Good lord, the last time I saw somebody with legs that skinny was a homeless old man wandering around the streets in the Philippines. @___@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom