• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

Conc is
may be
though.
ie06ubQVK3BpM.gif

where is it?
Shoot, I meant fantaken stuff, nothing official
yet
D:

wb to the thread EJ!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
changmin teaser

iNFSG8ynmSV8I.jpg

Their new track, “Catch Me“, will tell of an ardent love and it will be accompanied by a powerful performance. On September 19th, SM Entertainment revealed, “‘Catch Me’ will have a trendy Dutch electronic sound and incorporate a powerful orchestral melody. Stimulating the ear with a dubstep melody line, it is a fresh dance track.

wub

A friend sent me this song coz she wants me to play it while she sings at some open mic night: Jay Park - I can't be without you (acoustic version)

Daaaamn... if I was a girl, panties would've dropped haha.

Anyway, can anybody link me to a site that sells A-Pink's Hush CD? I need an uncompressed copy of Hush or Cat for a project. I would use my iTunes copy but it's pretty compressed so that's not gonna work.

giri

A friend sent me this song coz she wants me to play it while she sings at some open mic night: Jay Park - I can't be without you (acoustic version)

Daaaamn... if I was a girl, panties would've dropped haha.

Anyway, can anybody link me to a site that sells A-Pink's Hush CD? I need an uncompressed copy of Hush or Cat for a project. I would use my iTunes copy but it's pretty compressed so that's not gonna work.

both soompi and yesasia would probably sell copies of the physical CD.

giri

Like the new spica.

Doesn't make me want to kill my self.

But..... it's far from their best work.

Still good.

Does almost seem like a backwards step though.

both soompi and yesasia would probably sell copies of the physical CD.

Bahahaha, I was looking at Yesasia and this is the listing for A Pink: http://www.yesasia.com/us/a-pink/0-aid517016-0-bpt.47-en/list.html XD

Anyway, I didn't know soompi actually had a store... the CD is also $10 bucks too! Guess I'll be picking it up next weekday, gotta wait for payday lol.

I have no clue who they are but I'm digging the verse and the chorus, the rap not so much. But yeah, that chorus is amazing... they're the perfect feel good chord pattern imo.

dokish

Banned
Boajjang finished subbing BoA's 4354 comeback.

Hell yeah no.1 perf.

EDIT: Peru got banned because of a 'Fuck Off'? And seriously, discuss PSY with Lady gaga-tards? lol. Let them be.

Peru <3

giri

that's ridiculous. did a mod wake up in a bad mood today?

It's standard. nothing in particular is unusual about that ban at all.

Bahahaha, I was looking at Yesasia and this is the listing for A Pink: http://www.yesasia.com/us/a-pink/0-aid517016-0-bpt.47-en/list.html XD

Anyway, I didn't know soompi actually had a store... the CD is also $10 bucks too! Guess I'll be picking it up next weekday, gotta wait for payday lol.

This might be the actual A Pink listing you're looking for.

tatsuki

Wat. I never saw that before and just thought that they never carried any of A Pink's stuff lol. Can't believe they had their tags as Apink instead of the proper way of a space or dash. @__@

"Apink" all the way. I even force it in the media section on apink.net

RubyFaith

Temp. No idea how long the ban is for though.
get on irc peru
Hopefully it's not a 3 month :(

anyways, there's a thread about bans and stuff, lots of posts:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=486628

Interesting.

This isn't my forum home so I don't think I'll have a problem abiding by the "rules". I get bored easily so I start wank threads and arguments more often than not elsewhere. This is obviously not the place to do this.

tumblr_makvcuZAp61rrztq4o1_1280_zps0b78a2d3.gif

giri

Wat. I never saw that before and just thought that they never carried any of A Pink's stuff lol. Can't believe they had their tags as Apink instead of the proper way of a space or dash. @__@

When i doubt, don't search, manually browse through the menu selection :p

In general, i think Soompi is cheaper though?

but yesasia do free shipping on stuff where soompi don't, i believe.

Have to check with OC, he's ordered from both i think.

Interesting.

This isn't my forum home so I don't think I'll have a problem abiding by the "rules". I get bored easily so I start wank threads and arguments more often than not elsewhere. This is obviously not the place to do this.
No, in general GAF takes it self a little too seriously. But there are like 40,000 active users or something, so they have to sort of be ruthless with discipline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom