• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narae, eh. Noted.

GgMMM.jpg

ktAsi.jpg

Pzddu.jpg

wCYo9.jpg

dokish

Banned
Damn, I'm in love with Nana. She is the most perfect Korea-related-thin that I have ever encountered in my entire life!

Is she "mixed" ou pure Korean blood?

I don't know if she looks good without makeup, tho. I know Sunny and Tiffany does.

If I had to choose one Korean girl to lock in a dungeon, she's the strongest candidate.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Damn, I'm in love with Nana. She is the most perfect Korea-related-thin that I have ever encountered in my entire life!

I don't know if she looks good without makeup, tho. I know Sunny and Tiffany does.

If I had to choose one Korean girl to lock in a dungeon, she's the strongest candidate.
this seemed fine.. until that last sentence

luso

Alta1r

getting all lawyer on him/her right when they get back

1381676_o.gif

just grew tired of gaf for a while, started a business and completely stopped posting. I have free time now so i'm back to posting. I really didn't think that kpop gaf would last this long...but since gangnan style it will expand even more now. It was so weird/cool seeing kpop on tv.

Ahh, nice. Who's your avatar btw?

I don't know if it's just paranoia or coincidence but someone by the name of orangecaramel whose never posted a single thing before on the forum site I frequent has been visiting my profile a few times.

tumblr_ma02pyY9VP1qfglii.gif

dokish?? Lol. Naah, probably OC. Or face. With an outside shot at Detective Ym1r.

tumblr_majcdf4p3K1qa5a05o2_500.png

Alta1r

4a6a3_maverick.gif

Can she drive stick? Coz she can drive my stick anytime. /badjoke

RDJ_Smoltering_4_cam_GIF_by_Pixelmari.gif

Lol, you been hanging out with ryan, jongkookie?

tumblr_majcdf4p3K1qa5a05o1_500.png

Fafnir

Damn so it was her? I was just watching Kko Kko Tour a few weeks ago lol

I thought it was going to be Jung Juri or one of the Come to Play MCs.
H5Ux7.gif

I thought they didn't dated for real at all. Did they?

Yeah they dated. Shinwha netizens tore her apart after they broke up, probably during the relationship as well.

Gil and the Jewelry chick also dated from the show. Good thing Fany and Yuri didn't date from that show as it seems like dating on that show was a curse, but as usual they came out baller.
Mwj74.gif

dokish

Banned
For anyone wanting to learn Korean, here's a good way to start:

- Learn Hangul ~> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZhOeA0RD9o (Watch all her lessons! Terrific teacher, great spoken English, teaches crystal clear)
- Increase your vocabulary ~> http://www.lingq.com/

LingQ is the best way ever to learn a new language. Natives share a lot of 'texts' in Korean and all the words are highlighted. You can click on each word to know their meaning. As you progress learning new words, you click "I already know this", and that word won't be highlighted anymore. So, as you encounter new 'texts', you will see everything that you already know, and little by little, you will know that "this sentence" is talking about a certain place and during certain day of the week, or "that sentence" is talking about one person asking another what's his/her major, etc.

I can't describe properly in English, but give it a try!

EDIT: Holy shit. I never heard of Insooni. Anyone has? http://youtu.be/kFNBm54i6lE awesome music.

Alta1r

LingQ is the best way ever to learn a new language. Natives share a lot of 'texts' in Korean and all the words are highlighted. You can click on each word to know their meaning. As you progress learning new words, you click "I already know this", and that word won't be highlighted anymore. So, as you encounter new 'texts', you will see everything that you already know, and little by little, you will know that "this sentence" is talking about a certain place and during certain day of the week, or "that sentence" is talking about one person asking another what's his/her major, etc.

I can't describe properly in English, but give it a try!

This is pretty cool.

Lol, this video made it onto failblog.

Chesskid1

Banned
Going to try and find some fancams of T-ara in Hong Kong. I wonder if the fans there will care about the bullying controversy.

it was a t-ara only fan meeting/concert, so yeah.. testing out the hong kong/china market

T-ara arrival at HK airport
Day by Day (zoomed out view)
why are you being like this (zoomed out view)
i go crazy because of you (zoomed out view)
roly poly (encore) (zoomed out view)
lovey dovey (encore) (zoomed out view)
eunjung dance with fan (closeup)
bo peep (closer view)
lovey dovey (closer view)

and i already posted that vid of them speaking english.

theres a bunch more, but you get the jest.

dokish

Banned
I'm watching non-stop 'Sexy Love in Tokyo', and I feel heartwarming feelings everytime that I watch it. T-Ara seems like a really nice group, girls 'intimacy' wise. Meaning, they seem to have some chemistry between them and really enjoy themselves. But the best T-Ara is 6-Ara.

Why KKS would add more members? More members don't imply MORE MONEY WASTED? I mean, they were already "popular and pretty", adding more members would increase their expanses.

Areum can be amazingly cute sometimes, but when does she actually SAY or DO something? Hwayoung was the same thing, and Dani will be no different. I'm starting to fall in love with Boram again, and her cute doll-face could be much more explored.

Sadly, this bully mess fucked up the entire group and we won't never REALLY know what happened between them.

luso

I'm watching non-stop 'Sexy Love in Tokyo', and I feel heartwarming feelings everytime that I watch it. T-Ara seems like a really nice group, girls 'intimacy' wise. Meaning, they seem to have some chemistry between them and really enjoy themselves.
Generally speaking, a good showcase/concert should not transmit to the audience any hint of problems between the performers. As for MV, editing is a main part of this.

Tiffany <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom