• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

lol are those stairs supposed to be dangerous or something? :( major fail.

Also neoism i think i remember you from the halo threads, am i right? I used to lurk/post there like 5 years ago, back when i used to play vidya games haha. Halo 4 looking good though! Might dust off my 360 for it...

Archon473

ibz1N1yYx2gNuT.gif

What is she saying???

All the right things...

neoism

lol are those stairs supposed to be dangerous or something? :( major fail.

Also neoism i think i remember you from the halo threads, am i right? I used to lurk/post there like 5 years ago, back when i used to play vidya games haha. Halo 4 looking good though! Might dust off my 360 for it...

yeah been apart of halogaf since 07 great community like this one....
just finished WGM ep 5... Sunhwa is so beautiful....it's not even funny...
As a music group though SNSD is so amazing its not even funny... I'm so addicted to youtube videos lol
1.Yuri
2.Taeyeon
3.Tiffany
4.Sunny
5.Yoona
6.Seohyun
7.Sooyoung
8.Hyoyeon
9.Jessica

yeah been apart of halogaf since 07 great community like this one....
just finished WGM ep 5... Sunhwa is so beautiful....it's not even funny...
As a music group though SNSD is so amazing its not even funny... I'm so addicted to youtube videos lol
1.Hyoyeon
2.Hyoyeon
3.Hyoyeon
4.Hyoyeon
5.Hyoyeon
6.Hyoyeon
7.Hyoyeon
8.Hyoyeon
9.Yoona

True dat.

Niks

G20121002004238510_view.jpg

Girls’ Generation will release their sixth Japanese single, titled “Flower Power”, on November 14th. Following the successful releases of “PAPARAZZI” and the Japanese version of “Oh!” in Japan this past year, fans can now look forward to another single in just over a month. Along with the news of its release, “Flower Power” was also revealed to have lyrics that will demonstrate the “sexy” side of Girls’ Generation, contrary to the single’s title. The lyrics describe the strategic moves between a man and a woman on the dance floor and are sung with the sound and light of a glitzy atmosphere. The song will be a dance number with a flowing baseline in 4/4 time with a sexy chorus line. The promotional picture for “Flower Power”, shown above, has the girls trying to escape searchlights.

Along with the news of the release of “Flower Power” on November 14th, it was also revealed that Girls’ Generation’s second Japanese album will be available two weeks later on November 28th. The title of this second Japanese album is yet to be announced.

Both the single and the album are currently available for online pre-order through Amazon and Vanda. “Flower Power” can be purchased on November 14th for 1,575 yen.

The album, available in three editions, can be purchased on November 28th, though Amazon and Vanda are currently accepting online pre-orders. The regular edition will cost 3,059 yen on both Amazon and Vanda. The first press edition (CD + DVD) will cost 3,392 yen on Amazon or 3,990 yen on Vanda. The deluxe first press edition (CD + DVD) will cost 5,941 yen on Amazon or 6,990 yen on Vanda.

giri

Thank you!

Also...

Girls Generation Complete Video Collection 2012 BluRay 1080p AC3 x264 CHD

YEESSSS. NO NEED TO BUY IT ANYMORE.

Hey Guys, I'm pirating this, LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!

I'm quoting it so hopefully a mod see's it later and takes action against you. I'm over trying to be helpful.

neoism

lulllz poor guy I shot him a pm but its to late now
they look so much better in the collection video.. dam most of those vids on youtube with the variety shows much be old even Jessica looks great with long hair...Taeyeon is hilarious... she watches the videos with her tongue sticking out :p

The rest of A-Pink claims that she's an Indian princess since she doesn't have the typical Korean features, and in one of the eps in A Pink News they supposedly found a picture of Hayoung in India lolol.

1.Yuri
2.Taeyeon
3.Tiffany
4.Sunny
5.Yoona
6.Seohyun
7.Sooyoung
8.Hyoyeon
9.Jessica

Hyoyoen over Sica?? WAT. Everything I can agree but the last 2, there's just no way Hyo is over Sica. That's just not possible.

G20121002004238510_view.jpg

Girls’ Generation will release their sixth Japanese single, titled “Flower Power”, on November 14th.The song will be a dance number with a flowing baseline in 4/4 time with a sexy chorus line.

Oh really? Do tell, SM producers, if there are other pop songs out there without a flowing bassline in 4/4 time.

Anyway, Dokish gotta Dokish again lol. Besides, if you actually look hard enough, the entire video collection is pretty much up everywhere with English subs. Dunno why you'd risk a ban for something that isn't even subtitled lol.

Girls Day is really hot, but Ellin is prettier than any of them

http://youtu.be/IUYVK047yB4

tumblr_lux3ugbbkw1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg

I would really like to get to know the one in the white shirt, with the collar/scarf/choker, and treat her to a romantic candlelit dinner.

Not to sound like a jerk, but asking for others recommendations is not the way to do it imo. Listen to each groups discographies and find out for yourself what song hooks you, not because someone else likes it.

Then again, maybe that's just me *shrug*

Some people don't feel like wading through tons of shitty/mediocre songs to find the ones they like. Checking out others favorites is a good way to be introduced to a group. It is not about liking something because someone else does.

Poked my head in here and cupid's arrow hit me in the form of something less pointed but fairly substantial non the less.

Didn't see any better footage and stabilization trick was iffy.
bddYn.gif

On that road I skipped down a side path to this and found HD footage to redo this one.
ffIk5.gif

Probably a good thing she didn't have the mic pack in her pocket. Might of snapped out like a kernel of popcorn.

Please feel free to poke your head in more often.

I'm fairly new to the whole wonderful world of K-Pop (~1 year), and as someone who likes Western hip hop (and some J-Hiphop), I'm currently looking to expand my K-Hiphop knowledge.

I don't mind, for lack of a better word, dance-hop like Psy and Crispi Crunch, but I've been going through the Epik High catalogue in preparation for their comeback and would love to hear of some other acts that have the same kind of sound.

Any suggestions? I'm all ears.

Clazzi - Love & Hate

Suzy is so cute and child-like that I can't feel "HNNNG" feelings for her. Since she is in 'Dream High' I think I will be watching it soon.

After A Gentleman's Dignity, I started watching 'Lie to Me'. The first episode was PRETTY GOOD and the 'action' was nonstop. The drama never let the ball drop, I was always entertained.

1.jpg

Saw it, but I can barely remember anything from it at all. can't have been particularly great.

Pendulum

Is this photoset new? One photo of each of the girls is accompanying a New Yorker article set to be published later this week. Looks to be taken back at SMTOWN in May.

Apologies if they're old photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom