• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luso

New SNSD single 11/14 and album 11/28..omg soshi feelings
http://i.imgur.com/TdPBc.png

OH YEAH!

Flower Power is a Japanese single and the album is Japanese, I imagine they'll have their Korean comeback sometime between now and December. I have a feeling TVXQ are going to wrap up their promotions quickly as they also have another Japanese single coming. EXO are suppose to be coming back in December.
9xfvB.jpg

Japanese Single + Album in mid-November, for sure Japan travelling and promotions, and if EXO are really coming back on December, I doubt Soshi will comeback this year. So they will release Korean album only after Japanese second tour.
I'm OK with this if Japanese album is good.

http://i.minus.com/ibxBwG8jUboa2e.gif
Great recovery!!
Those stairs was a potential murder.

New Miss A album is dropping on the 15th.

Get on the hype train!

After Touch, I expect good things.

Boram needs a bigger phone:

Well, she's really really tiny...

After ranking first on Australia’s ARIA singles chart, Psy is heading over to Australia to perform on competitive program ‘The X Factor‘ and ‘Sunrise‘, one of the top morning shows in the country!
Be ready, Australia-GAF.

Girl’s Day’s Yura has bought herself an insurance for her legs worth 500 million KRW.

On October 1st, Yura appeared on MBC TV’s Chuseok special ‘Miss & Mister Idol Korea Contest’, and showed off her gorgeous body shape.

As Yura appeared in a cute mini dress in the first round, the MC said, “Yura has insurance on her legs, and she is paying 30,000 KRW every month.” After the introduction, she walked down and almost tripped. The MC bursted out in laughter and said, “Is that a performance to get the insurance money?”
She should also insure her other major assets.

Alta1r

I just finished the first episode of SunHee couple.

1335154809624.gif

That secret camera trick Kwanghee pulled really backfired on him, lol.
Sunhwa's relaxed, sassy personality with Kwanghee is fantastic. Kwanghee himself is pretty entertaining too. I didn't really get the gay vibe from him based on that episode though. Gonna have to put off homework for a couple more hours until I catch up now.

tumblr_ma3btfy1I01r2ho3wo1_500.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Are you watching full episodes or just that couple? The other couples are definitely worth checking out also.

GD is rumored to appear on a KBS show. It's been 3 years since a YG artist was on that channel. Don't fuck up again, KBS.

GD is going to perform Light It Up, Missing You and In the End(Without You).

dokish

Banned
I'm watching SNSD's music videos in the order they were made and...

I don't see where the plastic surgery theory comes from. Watching video after video you can clearly see that they changed naturally. We can't forget that they were teenager in Into The New World and now they are in adulthood. People change a lot in what, 7 years?

People say a lot about Jessica. Well, if you use expensive shit in your face/hair daily, is expected that this products will change for the better the way you look, also, a lot of makeup.

giri

Psy heading to AU

GANGNAM IN DEMAND
Australia is set to get a close-up look at South Korean pop sensation Psy, whose distinctive gyrations in Gangnam Style have became a global phenomenon, with the singer reportedly about to embark on a promotional tour on October 15. Details are sketchy, but Psy – whose real name is Jai-Sang Park – is slated to appear on Channel Seven’s Sunrise and The X Factor, which announced his performance on Twitter last night. The catchy tune claimed the No.1 spot on the ARIA singles chart this week, largely on the back of Psy’s viral internet success.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
As much as I want to see Big Bang, I'd rather see a bunch of groups at once. +I love Kara.

That's because they are indeed close friends IRL. It seems like a good strat when it comes to WGM Idol couples.

Yup, I believe they mentioned that in the 1st ep or during the secret camera... either way, they're really selling it well if it is just as an act.

Sunwha these days is seriously awesome. It seems like she hated being labeled as a white paper back in IY and did a role reversal in the following years. Sassy, knows how to cook, and isn't afraid to talk about sex... she's like my dream girl right now. @___@

Chorong and Eunji

A-Pinkeu! A-Pinkeu! A-Pinkeu! A-Pinkeu! A-Pinkeu! A-Pinkeu! A-Pinkeu! A-Pinkeu! A-Pinkeu!

I don't think I'd mind reading a fanfic that included these two...
somebody get on that shit right now!

I thought she would be cute at the very least... nope nope nope.

giri

Sunwha these days is seriously awesome. It seems like she hated being labeled as a white paper back in IY and did a role reversal in the following years. Sassy, knows how to cook, and isn't afraid to talk about sex... she's like my dream girl right now. @___@

You obviously didn't watch her on Beatles code recently. It's part act, part reality. The girl is ditzy / spacey.

You obviously didn't watch her on Beatles code recently. It's part act, part reality. The girl is ditzy / spacey.

I'm not much of a Secret fan so I don't really go out of my way to watch any of their stuff.

But that's good to know. Eunji doesn't have to worry about anything then lol.

Dat Sica gif.

*sogood.gif*

Alta1r

I just caught up with the Sunhee WGM. I agree, Sunhwa is great. She seems straightforward, candid, and has a bit of a temper. And is hot as hell. I like it.
Although that last episode made her look sliiightly loony too. I think it's cause Kwanghee is just as goofy, so they feed off of each other and push it to new heights, lol.
That said, I can't wait for the next episode!

tumblr_mahdouQ07j1rtc2yjo1_250.gif
tumblr_mahdouQ07j1rtc2yjo2_250.gif

tumblr_mahdouQ07j1rtc2yjo3_250.gif
tumblr_mahdouQ07j1rtc2yjo4_250.gif

Damn, this is making me want to go rewatch WooJung couple. Sunhee is great cause they're so comfortable around each other from the start, but watching WooJung start from scratch and work their way up was pretty fantastic too.

W_Dreamer

Yup, I believe they mentioned that in the 1st ep or during the secret camera... either way, they're really selling it well if it is just as an act.

Well its hard to believe the things coming out of Kwanghee's mouth was first written down on paper. Such as him having had to fart x10 during the birthday meal, or how bouncing on the horse toy is keeping his gasses in check. I mean seriously dude, wtf...?!

Julien Kang is pretty cool too, while being opposite end of the spectrum to KwangHee (nah I dont think his gay...just really metro/feminine). Julien is straight up alpha male/man's man. Just changing the gas can on their cooking burner had Yoon Se Ah so impressed. lol

Having Yoon Se Ah call herself a, "bad mamajama" is too funny!

I would mind it.

Lol, even if it's actually a decent fic that isn't filled with dirty, naughty things?

Speaking of which, I'm surprised there isn't a pairing going on within A-Pink. ChoMi isn't really a pairing since there doesn't seem to be any of those things that made TaeNy or JeTi work.

I just caught up with the Sunhee WGM. I agree, Sunhwa is great. She seems straightforward, candid, and has a bit of a temper. And is hot as hell. I like it.
Although that last episode made her look sliiightly loony too. I think it's cause Kwanghee is just as goofy, so they feed off of each other and push it to new heights, lol.
That said, I can't wait for the next episode!

Yep. Sunhee or the Lip Balm couple(as they're named right now) might just be my new crack since Answer Me 1997 is over.

Where do y'all watch it at? I'm not asking for direct links but I'm just curious as to who y'all get the subs from? I saw the 1st ep over at Kshow... but the last 3 eps I saw from a guy calling himself as Tempsubber or whatever and he seems to have better subs... some grammatical errors here and there but he actually tries to sub the captions too so that's already a bonus.

Well its hard to believe the things coming out of Kwanghee's mouth was first written down on paper. Such as him having had to fart x10 during the birthday meal, or how bouncing on the horse toy is keeping his gasses in check. I mean seriously dude, wtf...?!

Yeah, but I'm not talking about their dialog being scripted though. I remember one of the T-ara bullies mentioning back during their stint that the only scripted part of the show was where they were going(as they needed permission to film or whatever). This leads me to two things: either the Lip Balm couple are gods at improvisational comedy or the show is indeed partially real.

Regardless, I don't really care if it's real or not. I just love the fact that it feels real and it's much more entertaining that way.

When does WGM air btw... I know it's only once a week but on what day?

Clipse

So I was cleaning out my closet and found a box of all my old k-pop memorabilia. Checked out eBay to see if any of this stuff would actually be worth anything, but they're not. I really don't have room for this stuff and it'd be a waste to just trash it, so if anyone is interested in any of this stuff, it's free as long as you pay for all shipping fees.

Most notable stuff includes a Hyori photobook from 2004, BoA's Naturelle photobook from 2004, various Japanese Region-2 BoA concert DVD's (some still brand new in shrinkwrap...) and various Fin.K.L crap no one will probably want lol

Tenck

So I was cleaning out my closet and found a box of all my old k-pop memorabilia. Checked out eBay to see if any of this stuff would actually be worth anything, but they're not. I really don't have room for this stuff and it'd be a waste to just trash it, so if anyone is interested in any of this stuff, it's free as long as you pay for all shipping fees.

Most notable stuff includes a Hyori photobook from 2004, BoA's Naturelle photobook from 2004, various Japanese Region-2 BoA concert DVD's (some still brand new in shrinkwrap...) and various Fin.K.L crap no one will probably want lol

Where you shipping from? I'd probably buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom