• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

nope lol good episode

Nope, those things were actually said and discussed.

LOL. Wow. Just watched that episode, now I really need to go start from the beginning before I get too far behind.

Also, Sunhwa in action in WGM is 10x hotter than in her pics/gifs. Might be dat sass. I love it.

tumblr_maf067ODXy1rb4qpdo1_1280.jpg

Also, lol:
tumblr_ma9cf3QBSC1rfbs2qo1_500.jpg

Fafnir

Let's go Soshi Flower Power!

HMQUs.jpg
ntA6Y.jpg

2 more tracks on the single. Hopefully the album that releases on 11/28 has more new songs like the 1st Japan album.

◇ CD
1. FLOWER POWER
2. Beep Beep
3. 타이틀 미정(11/28 발매 앨범 메들리) (タイトル未定. 11/28発売アルバムからのメドレー / Untitled. A Medley from the 2nd album which will be released on Nov 28)

RubyFaith

I'm still watching Ms and Mr Idol but could someone please PLEASE gif Hongki's reaction at 36:00? It was probably the funniest expression I ever saw in my life.

ibyGSUGDaGjwWX.jpg

Finished a one day marathon of Answer Me 1997. Awesome drama, not too long and wrapped everything up nicely. Was a crazy ride of laughs and tears.
Major props to Eunji and Hoya on their acting debuts, especially Eunji. I look forward to her doing more projects in the future.

EXID released 매일밤 (Every Night) which is an R&B remix of their song 전화벨 (Phone Call).

izHoVpXlAV6tE.jpg

Oh, and if you guys remember my sister doing the Gurupop BAP event she finished the video. Being a winner of the video part doesn't rely on views or anything, I'm just posting this here for you guys to look at. Not that great video quality, but I think it's cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clFT2JUf4SI

I'll also post the other link again for you guys too, gotta get them clicks lol.
http://www.gurupop.net/event/43/67757275706f703136393439

Goddamit, just when I thought I was gonna be able to get out of the K-Pop hole for a bit with nothing interesting on, but I watched the 1st ep of WGM with Sunwha and Kwanghee, now I'm pretty much stuck in a rut again lol.

Anyway, just from the first 2 episodes, those two seem to have some great chemistry going on... it's way better than the beginnings of YongSeo. Also, the whole thing felt less of a variety show, more like a reality show. I'm partially convinced that these two genuinely like each other in real life and what we see on camera isn't some made up bullshit, but it's more of an extension from IRL and is very close to the truth.

Also, Sunwha is too awesome. I don't think I'd mind if I met a girl with that kind of attitude lol.

W_Dreamer

Also, the whole thing felt less of a variety show, more like a reality show. I'm partially convinced that these two genuinely like each other in real life and what we see on camera isn't some made up bullshit, but it's more of an extension from IRL and is very close to the truth.

That's because they are indeed close friends IRL. It seems like a good strat when it comes to WGM Idol couples.

Initially, a bit disappointing for the couples in question since they were probably hoping for Idol crushes to be paired up with, but for the audience its pretty good. In the long run, both are naturally comfortable with each other, so they dont have to put up as much of an act while filming.

Mr & Ms Idol

It's all the rage right now

Cool.

W_Dreamer

Just saw the episode! This is so paralleling Jokwon/Gain's antics.

You know the couple has to be comfortable with each other, when the conversation casually slips into the etiquette of farting in a relationship. Especially when they are sharing a meal together.

The couple playing with the bouncing/toys around the room reminds me of the Adam couple vroom-vrooming on their plastic cars Jokwon bought from the toddler section.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
WTF MBC! The stairs were more fucked up than I thought! It's not just that the last step was bigger than the others, look at this!

PJl8d.jpg
8vBpW.jpg
hS6U1.jpg
OGBbc.jpg
S8TQq.jpg
M2Kt2.jpg
rwBDu.jpg

Amazing recovery on Sunhwa's part. If these girls weren't professional dancers all their ankles would be broken right now.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
On a show you're supposed to look out to the cameras as you step down.

wow, that looks like some sabotage. Someone needs to be exiled into North Korea for that.
She set that ankle back straight while the other foot was still off the ground and moving forward and managed to stabilize herself on the edge on that bump and step down instead of faceplanting. Pretty amazing.

Sorry. Nothing will fix Hyoyeon's face.

Pretty much. Did she use the same surgeon as other girls?

Also, SNSD starts to lose their appeal for me, they have trouble coming with any other concept than 'Cute'. Paparazzi was just bad. I liked them for Genie and Gee, but c'mon - Sistar, Hyuna and Miss-A brought change to K-Pop. I would like SNSD to try for more sexy look, but either the girls cannot do it or the management doesn't want them to.

Selane

Pretty much. Did she use the same surgeon as other girls?

Also, SNSD starts to lose their appeal for me, they have trouble coming with any other concept than 'Cute'. Paparazzi was just bad. I liked them for Genie and Gee, but c'mon - Sistar, Hyuna and Miss-A brought change to K-Pop. I would like SNSD to try for more sexy look, but either the girls cannot do it or the management doesn't want them to.

Are you posting from 2009 or something?

giri

Boram needs a bigger phone:

it's that silly galaxy phablet thing.

Saw many of them in my short time in korea, because samsung delayed launching the S3 in korea, to keep selling them.

They're stupid big. Far too large for any sort of convenience.

good news is, samsung are launching another one soon!

spink

Saw many of them in my short time in korea, because samsung delayed launching the S3 in korea, to keep selling them.

it's probably an s3 not a note

she's tiny

Probably because they are selling very well? And I think it is a terrific phone, esp. with great writing recognition in Note 2.

Also - holy shit at SNSD defence force.

Alta1r

Goddamit, just when I thought I was gonna be able to get out of the K-Pop hole for a bit with nothing interesting on, but I watched the 1st ep of WGM with Sunwha and Kwanghee, now I'm pretty much stuck in a rut again lol.

Anyway, just from the first 2 episodes, those two seem to have some great chemistry going on... it's way better than the beginnings of YongSeo. Also, the whole thing felt less of a variety show, more like a reality show. I'm partially convinced that these two genuinely like each other in real life and what we see on camera isn't some made up bullshit, but it's more of an extension from IRL and is very close to the truth.

Also, Sunwha is too awesome. I don't think I'd mind if I met a girl with that kind of attitude lol.

1098452_o.gif

Galaxy S4 in March. We got jacked, lol.

tumblr_m9kwl47oVP1rf9nsfo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom