• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

47178386_5.jpg

21345412.jpg

luso

Voting is very slow so I think I will end the voting earlier and not wait a full week.

Deadline: Friday 22 Jun - 23:00 GMT

If anyone didn't, vote now!

NeoGAF K-pop 2012 First Semester Awards

Categories:

MUSIC AWARDS
Best Album/Mini-album
Best song
Best MV

ARTISTS AWARDS
Best Debut
Best Solo Artist (male/female)
Best Group - Male
Best Group - Female

IDOL AWARDS
Best fan-service (individual or groups)
Hottest Idol (female or male)
Revelation award
and
Special Goddess Award

Vote here
(submit at the end of page)

Need help to choose?
MV/Songs/Debut list

Q: I'm curious what you would be like in front of a guy you like or when you are dating.

I can't easily approach a person I really like because it may reveal my true feelings. If I recall my past, I am the type to generously give a lot when dating. I don't know how to calculate. So I really want to meet someone who will love me as much as I love them.
#gamechanger

tumblr_m57l4fBeLM1r0pjl1.gif

Fafnir

There is a SONE that remasters all of Soshi's live performances and tries to get them to studio quality sound just remastered most of TaeTiSeo's live performances.

gFeuY.jpg

Girls' Generation Live Remastering Album ~TTS Special~

Remastered by MEKEMEKE

http://www.mediafire.com/?333w06pn4wp09dr

01 TaeYeon - Take A Bow (Studio Extended Mix)

02 SNSD-TTS - Baby Steps (120503 M Countdown Live)*

03 SNSD-TTS - Love Sick (120523 2nd-Propose Live)*

04 SNSD-TTS - Mama Do (120523 2nd-Propose Live)

05 SNSD-TTS - Twinkle (120523 2nd-Propose Live)*

06 TaeYeon - Take A Bow (120602 Sketchbook Live)

07 SeoHyun - Jack (120602 Sketchbook Live)

08 Tiffany - Rolling In The Deep (120602 Sketchbook Live)

09 SNSD-TTS - Cater 2 U (120602 Sketchbook Live Fan Cam Version)

10 SNSD-TTS - Library (120525 Korea Univ Live Fan Cam Version)

11 SNSD-TTS+EXO - DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love (120609 SM Taiwan Live Fan Cam Version)

12 SNSD-TTS+Sweet Sorrow - Banana Song (120507 Radio Edit)

13 TaeYeon-Tiffany+Baek AhYeon- Lady Marmalade (120422 K-Pop Star Live V-Version)

14 SeoHyun - Flying Duck (120614 KMW Google Live)

15 SNSD-TTS - Cater 2 U (Storch Remix Version)

*These songs have been removed from the album due to copyright protection.

Alta1r

Yamato will be back on the 23rd...

@Altair- I bet the women are throwing themselves at you. "Why can't I hold all these Korean girls?!?!?!" lol

Just need Yoong to throw herself at me now..

tumblr_m5yuqmaBud1r3qeono1_250.jpg

sorry, i'm just hella excited

OMFG IM DYING HERE!!! I LOVE WHISTLING

TURN your speaks to MAX then play it! you have the sweet catchy whistling then 20 seconds BOOM the backing track or w/e kicks in and its amazing!! this song is so DAMN GOOD! MY EARS!!!

iYrV39k1GuSmM.gif

Dat whistling was pretty sexy. Looking forward to the release now.

I'll just pretend blonde Jiyeon doesnt exist ;_;

Amen brotha. Fucking KKS..

Alta1r

Hey everyone! Super Junior (GAF's favorite girl group) is having their comeback on July 1st!! Yay!! So, who here thinks the song will sound similar to Mr Simple and have a MV that looks like all of their other ones?

20120621_eunhyuk_sexyfreesingle.jpg

Lol. Weren't they replaced by EXO?

yes, very recent!

tumblr_m5y1xm3fPn1qc6cb5o3_1280.jpg

Damn. Beatles Code blonde Taengoo was hands down the greatest non-Yoona thing in k-pop.

taeyeon-beatles-code-11.jpg

Dream High had the worst ending I have ever seen in any work in any medium. I can barely comprehend the level of incompetence involved in crafting such a thing.

That ending was aight.
I'm surprised no one died. Especially Suzy considering there were two likable guys after her.
That ending actually made me like a Mandy Moore song, go figure..

Salazar

SuJu comeback means insane fangirls will claw the internet to pieces when awards time comes around.

Everyone wins.

Except SuJu, hopefully.

Alta1r

http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/441951

GANG KIZ MAMA LEAKED

ITS AMAZING, gonna have it on repeat all day.

if you aren't from korea it'll prolly take hella long to dl, ill see if i can rehost.

edit: got scared, not gonna rehost. dice says it loads okay, but took like 10 min for me, its worth it.

edit2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzGiF-ubEzI

Got DAMN. That's the song they should've debuted with. And boy do I love whistling in songs.

Damn, I agree. That whistling makes the song, and it's catchy as hell. I like T-ara's Keep Out better still but this is definitely going on my ipod.

SuJu comeback means insane fangirls will claw the internet to pieces when awards time comes around.

Everyone wins.

Except SuJu, hopefully.

Lol. Shit, I need to get on one of these shows before SuJu actually starts performing..

Calcaneus

Suju fans are hoping for anything but yet another Sorry Sorry type song/mv. Even they are tired of it.

My prediction: SM will do it anyways because they know fangirls try harder when they think they are the underdogs.

Edgeward

AS's comeback stage on m countdown. 0_0

They all look so good. The performance was what I would hope it would be and the crowd was great. Kaeun fits right in. E-young looked something fiercely hot.

JOOYEOOOOONNNNN

ryan-ts

The tune may be catchy but is always the same and same thing the entire song plus I feel the lyrics don't fit in the chorus part, something is off. Standard rap in the last third part.
Infamous outfits, outside of M! countdown no way the black ones will be used.

Like most pop songs? I think the chorus is great too, not sure what is off to you. I try not to over think these sort of songs that are meant to be catchy and just see if I enjoy what I hear. Anyway, I love the song.

luso

Like most pop songs? I think the chorus is great too, not sure what is off to you. I try not to over think these sort of songs that are meant to be catchy and just see if I enjoy what I hear. Anyway, I love the song.

I mean catchy in a boring way, the whole song seems to be 30 seconds on repeat, without a standout or a sparkly part, plus rap. Flat.

Niks

Taeyeon: This question itself is making me excited (laughs). An incident would be Girls’ Generation – TTS’s subunit activities, a thing would be [my] car,

No wonder

Aunen8dCEAAeOuB.jpg:large

Taeyeon continues to be perfect in my eyes... she can appreciate a car (mind you it might not be the best car) but still.
<3

ryan-ts

I mean catchy in a boring way, the whole song seems to be 30 seconds on repeat, without a standout or a sparkly part, plus rap. Flat.

Really? The opening of the song is top notch and had me hooked on the rest of the song. I think the chorus is very good and I really don't mind hearing it over and over again. The rap isn't anything special but it does break up the song which is all I could ask from most groups. It's no "two buy" but it's better then something like "All duh boys want muh heart". This is just a situation of personal preference because I don't feel the same way at all.

This song honestly isn't that different from some of the most popular songs in K-Pop. You got the opening that gets you interested, the catchy chorus, a tiny something to make the middle part of the song stand out (the finger snapping in this case), more of the same, then something different for 10 seconds (the rap) and then the finish.

Alright then.

luso

Really? The opening of the song is top notch and had me hooked on the rest of the song. I think the chorus is very good and I really don't mind hearing it over and over again. The rap isn't anything special but it does break up the song which is all I could ask from most groups. It's no "two buy" but it's better then something like "All duh boys want muh heart". This is just a situation of personal preference because I don't feel the same way at all.

This song honestly isn't that different from some of the most popular songs in K-Pop. You got the opening that gets you interested, the catchy chorus, a tiny something to make the middle part of the song stand out (the finger snapping in this case), more of the same, then something different for 10 seconds (the rap) and then the finish.

ok.

Quadratic

What's up with the pedobear eying Krystal?

tumblr_m5zj1uR3Wk1rpjg0wo1_500.jpg

Some f(x) to celebrate their win on Mnet countdown. It'll be a tough fight vs Afterschool next week.

tumblr_m5yl7laTkk1rq5t8qo1_500.gif

tumblr_m5zn0wZnHC1qiu2pro1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5zn1wP8tz1r42bsvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5zdigbHyM1qjp1rgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5z9stq0jK1rpjeodo1_500.jpg

ramyeon

Some f(x) to celebrate their win on Mnet countdown. It'll be a tough fight vs Afterschool next week
Doubt it. AS aren't that popular here. Their song did reach #1 briefly as do most new releases these days, but now it's barely in the top 20 of Mnet's real time charts. While Busker Busker takes all 6 top places with every song from their new EP.

Quadratic

That's interesting to note since I gauge popularity from this thread. We do have a fair number of AS fans on here so that might colour my opinion somewhat.

Yeah, as much as I love After School they just don't have the popularity to compete with f(x) or the Wonder Girls. I'd love to be proven wrong but I just don't see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom