• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
uoY0K.jpg

So the secret to chilling with Jiyeon on set is looking like a straight doofus, eh? I never stood a chance

Riverfield

Neo Member
And he appears to belong to the Boss Club. Guy seems legit.

I admire the effort T-ara is putting into their MV by filming in the future. It may not be 2330, but it still provides a much more natural set, bringing along a good dose of realism. I would compare it to how many scenes of Pirates of the Caribbean were shot in Hawaii.

Also aaaaaaa Eunji is waay too cute.

Peru

OC if you can aquire an HD copy of the SJJD Paparazzi performance you should just loop it on your stream endlessly.

Alta1r

That's interesting to note since I gauge popularity from this thread. We do have a fair number of AS fans on here so that might colour my opinion somewhat.

Yeah, same here. I would have expected AS to be much bigger.

Good lord Jungah.........

Edge, you are the man!

T-ara is pumping out that good muzik. Can't hate the group no matter how much CCM disgusts me.

Lol, Peru I was having a k-pop conversation with some people today and one guy had a serious BoA breakdown on par with your BoA post. You got some competition...

tumblr_m611ltSVj51rt1gc8o2_500.jpg

luso

Awesome Paparazzi performance.
I want to see the a full perf without angle cuts.

Cannot close poll at the deadline, I extend it a little more:

Deadline: Saturday 23 Jun - 11:00 AM (GMT)

If anyone didn't, vote now!

One of categories is specially in a close call so not everything is decided yet.

NeoGAF K-pop 2012 First Semester Awards

Categories:

MUSIC AWARDS
Best Album/Mini-album
Best song
Best MV

ARTISTS AWARDS
Best Debut
Best Solo Artist (male/female)
Best Group - Male
Best Group - Female

IDOL AWARDS
Best fan-service (individual or groups)
Hottest Idol (female or male)
Revelation award
and
Special Goddess Award

Vote here
(submit at the end of page)

Need help to choose?
MV/Songs/Debut list

Alta1r

I would not be surprised if Korea did have those either. I don't remember seeing anything of the sort when I went.

I don't know about that. I've seen a decent number of relatively scandalous (for Korean magazines) spreads here.

A Pinkeu wahv

Shame on you Dice. You and I both know that Chorong is synonymous with Max. Stick to Eunji and that 15 year old... ;)

tumblr_m60ywwxCVA1rz2ngro2_1280.jpg

Peru

Watched BoA on Win Win from earlier this month.

I may be a crazy fanboy but you guys don't know how rare this is, seeing her on a talk show. And I've always admired her for saying 'no, don't want to do that part' and staying away from TV and anything that's not about the music. But seeing her as a guest she's so damn charismatic, smart, witty that I realize we've been missing so much. There's no pretense, only honest charm.

When some SM friends join her in the sofa you realize how much more than just an artist she is. The hosts mistakenly think she holds a director position in SM, but there's no reason why she shouldn't get one immediately. They do the silly old 'ideal guy' / marriage talk as well, and though she begrudingly admits she should find a man and says that she's lonely at times it's pretty clear that's not her goal or what would make her life.

Anyway, she's coming back for a new k-pop star season and I've enjoyed this late renaissance of her tv personality in her career so much I selfishly hope she does appear on TV again and again.

Peru

Wow thanks, man, perfect! What a brilliant look that was for her. 2nd gif - in full command of the space around her.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
oh fuckkkkk.. twitter is saying snsd is also performing at the vmaj!!!! less than 12 hours away.

edit: and apparently the red carpet is in about 8-9 hours!! omg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
i honestly dont know if it'll be streamed live at 6pm JST or later. Someone said they'll have the red carpet on ustream but I've read alot of bullshit on twitter these past couple months. I'll have to check it out some more when I get home.

edit:

okay, says it starts at 6:00PM JST.

6月23日(土) 18:00-20:30終了予定(生中継 ※最大延長21:00まで)、23:00-25:30

Selane

I lol'd at Fanny, she's loving it.

Yeah, Tiffany loves anything pink. Which reminds me of something I saw the other day which cracked me up. In a magazine interview Taeng said she might even like raw meat because it's pink...ahem... click here. That image is way too funny when taken out of context.

vanty

Any comments?

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/sbs-running-man-producers-pick-their-top-seven-episodes-to-date

Only saw until 75 with many skipped episodes , didn't see 37 nor recent ones

Edit: Peru you make me want to see RM with BoA. Any link for the Win Win episode?
Episode 87 is by far the worst they've ever done. I'd totally have the very first episode there instead of it, probably one of the top 3. The TVXQ episode is one of the very best as well, the chase game was great and the drawing game was some of the funniest stuff ever on the show.

vanty

She has the best legs. Indisputable fact.
Really? I like Sooyoung (probably second in SNSD only to Sunny) but her legs are her worst feature. Wayyyyyyyy too thin. If they were more like Yoona's they'd be a lot better while still being in proportion with her body.

Tenck

Really? I like Sooyoung (probably second in SNSD only to Sunny) but her legs are her worst feature. Wayyyyyyyy too thin. If they were more like Yoona's they'd be a lot better while still being in proportion with her body.

Almost fooled me, almost :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom