• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

There must be an IU sex tape :eek:

ibggphIlCnzdHA.png

luso

Close enough.

Lol, Taeyang

Jokes aside, what will be IU career now in the short term, as this will likely go to more mainstream media and tabloids?

Guys just go to the army, or not even that, for females is much worse. And IU was considered the "little sister" of SK, this is a major hit on that image.

Cuddler

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/iu-and-super-junior-eunhyuk-dating

IU and Super Junior Eunhyuk in bed together. NOOOOOOOOOOO MY PURE IU
Wow, unexpected, but idols obviously have a real life behind the scenes, no one really believe that they are completely pure, etc...right?
because I naughty naughty

sorry, sorry
lol
that's nothing of whats to come.

IU will constantly be harassed by suju/eunhyuk fans/media for the next couple months, netizens have no mercy when it comes to female idols, male idols can get away with it.

IU twitter is already trending #1 on all the korean portal sites.

wonder if IU's agency will release a statement today, its like 6am in korea.

I hope this will not happen, I mean, they have done nothing wrong, I don't really understand what is the problem. Is not like this guys/girls can stay forever without a partner.

Salazar

LOEN Entertainment releases official statement about the photo of IU and Eunhyuk Hello. This is Loen Entertainment. This is an official statement regarding the picture that was revealed early this morning through IU’s Twitter. First, we bow our heads and sincerely apologize for causing concern to all the representatives and all the fans of IU and Super Junior. The revealed photo was from this summer when IU was very sick and Eunhyuk had come to visit her at her home, and was taken then when they sat on the sofa together; it was revealed to the outside due to IU’s mistake through her related photo uploading service while IU was making a mention on Twitter. IU is sincerely sorry for bringing harm to her sunbae Eunhyuk due to her error. Lastly, IU and Eunhyuk are close sunbae-hoobae who have been close since IU’s debut, Eunhyuk is close til the point that he has even dined with IU’s mother. We ask that you do not exaggerate or make assumptions about IU and Eunhyuk’s relationship due to this incident. We will return to greet you with as a more matured agency after having learned from this incident. We apologize once again. We are sorry. Loen Entertainment

:lol :lol

I'm cramping up. Nice try LOEN.

Ashhong

There's that concert OC is going to tomorrow.

Yea but I know where they're eating..I want to go...

Hello. This is Loen Entertainment.

This is an official statement regarding the picture that was revealed early this morning through IU’s Twitter.

First, we bow our heads and sincerely apologize for causing concern to all the representatives and all the fans of IU and Super Junior.

The revealed photo was from this summer when IU was very sick and Eunhyuk had come to visit her at her home, and was taken then when they sat on the sofa together; it was revealed to the outside due to IU’s mistake through her related photo uploading service while IU was making a mention on Twitter.

IU is sincerely sorry for bringing harm to her sunbae Eunhyuk due to her error.

Lastly, IU and Eunhyuk are close sunbae-hoobae who have been close since IU’s debut, Eunhyuk is close til the point that he has even dined with IU’s mother. We ask that you do not exaggerate or make assumptions about IU and Eunhyuk’s relationship due to this incident.

We will return to greet you with as a more matured agency after having learned from this incident. We apologize once again.

We are sorry.

Loen Entertainment

giri

Loen's excuse is amazing :lol

loens excuse makes some sense doe.

in that photo she was wearing pyjama's that she had apparently burnt months ago while making ramen.

So... i could see the photo being old.

i guess.

i prefer the other theory tho.

Ashhong

I always see that person trolling the akp comments section so its a troll account :lol

Did you go anyway? :p

The drive from SFV to OC (especially around this time w/ traffic), they'll be long gone by the time I reach the vicinity :(

No...I watched a video of what it was like after SM Town and there's a barricade up and they just walk by. Don't want to be there alone during that lol

Poor guy is probably out with the group drinking his sorrows away.

Related Eunhyuk shitstorm reaction gif

tumblr_md8xi8Oimo1rscoju.gif

He's probably eating at BCD with SNSD right now, chillin, enjoying life next to Tiffany. Fucker.

Fafnir

Damn Eunhyuk be pimping. Leeteuk must be so sad doing pushups in the army while his homie is pushing up on IU. Pretty sure in every culture when you meet a girl's mom it means you are sexing her daughter.

eBNWp.gif

I hope this starts a trend for idols to publicly date. Fans just need to grow up. How can you expect singer's to sing about love by never being in love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFUpw5QZ89Q

Peru

Heh. I'm sure they're right it's an old pic, but I don't think the immediate reaction to someone feeling unwell is taking your shirt off. Anyway, more stuff to write songs about.

Can't tell if he has a shirt on or not, you can only see the upper part of his right shoulder, could just be wearing a shirt with a low neckline.

By the way Ash, looks like the BCD/SNSD thing got delayed from 4pm to 6pm lol (according to their FB page)

Other groups will follow after theyre done :p

Ashhong

By the way Ash, looks like the BCD/SNSD thing got delayed from 4pm to 6pm lol (according to their FB page)

Other groups will follow after theyre done :p

wtf, it's on their page? lol. It's actually at around 7. My friend owns a store in that plaza and is eating at BCD with them.

Aww yeah, IU getting that D.

Shit like this is pretty much why SNSD doesn't have a Twitter. SM knows they can't have their groups accidentally posting stuff like this, hence why it had to be IU who accidentally upload it not Eunhyuk.

This is pretty damn big though, bigger than T-ara's bullying scandal. I wonder if they're gonna take her title as "Nation's little sister" after this incident... what's the media saying anyway?

Anyway, I don't think this is gonna change much, in terms of idols dating. I think the biggest problem is that K-Pop works not coz of the music but the image of the artists. If you taint that image, just like how it happened with IU, then they're not gonna be able to do much. The good thing is, IU was also sold based on her musical talents, so it might not affect much. But if this happened with a girl group member, then their idol career is over.

Niks

Hello. This is Loen Entertainment.

This is an official statement regarding the picture that was revealed early this morning through IU’s Twitter.

First, we bow our heads and sincerely apologize for causing concern to all the representatives and all the fans of IU and Super Junior.

The revealed photo was from this summer when IU was very sick and Eunhyuk had come to visit her at her home, and was taken then when they sat on the sofa together; it was revealed to the outside due to IU’s mistake through her related photo uploading service while IU was making a mention on Twitter.

IU is sincerely sorry for bringing harm to her sunbae Eunhyuk due to her error.

Lastly, IU and Eunhyuk are close sunbae-hoobae who have been close since IU’s debut, Eunhyuk is close til the point that he has even dined with IU’s mother. We ask that you do not exaggerate or make assumptions about IU and Eunhyuk’s relationship due to this incident.

We will return to greet you with as a more matured agency after having learned from this incident. We apologize once again.

We are sorry.

Loen Entertainment

This is amazing. Goddam.
:bow

vanty

EXID's Solji and Hyerin

yUVCD.jpg

Does it really matter either way?

i say, not, personally, but w/e.
A simple "Hey everyone, we've known each other for years and recently started dating, I hope you can understand and support us" announcement would have gone down much better than a "we're fucking" picture accidentally being posted to twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom