• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vordhosbn

Banned
found this on reddit, and he's not being ironic.

i'm done with her. deleting my 7gb file of pics/gifs and 59gb perf folder. not kidding. this was the last straw. i'm already upset with her for skipping yet another year of school and her terrible influence on suzy. and now she pulls this? not tolerating this bullshit behavior. we are fucking over.

which one of you is this?

Chesskid1

Banned
that's nothing of whats to come.

IU will constantly be harassed by suju/eunhyuk fans/media for the next couple months, netizens have no mercy when it comes to female idols, male idols can get away with it.

IU twitter is already trending #1 on all the korean portal sites.

wonder if IU's agency will release a statement today, its like 6am in korea.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

Warren/Whsiao

4y95t.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
man, what is your guys beef with Eunhyuk? Dude is cool
On King of Idols when Hammie was already embarrassed from being rejected and having to be in the losers bracket, instead of being like the other guys who tried to recover some of the girls dignity, he acted like he was better than her and required her to do a sexy dance for him to try and win him over even though he was also in the losers bracket, then he completely shamed her by not responding at all, and when she was utterly humiliated in front of everyone he still didn't accept her, and he has never apologized.

I will never forget. He can go die in a fire.

vordhosbn

Banned
All idols have to pretend they're virgins. It's funny seeing 23 year olds pretending they've never even been on a date before.

i thought that was the case with japanese idols, not necessarily korean ones?

it's really hard to call the representation of kpop girls innocent, though IU happens to be an exception.

giri

All idols have to pretend they're virgins. It's funny seeing 23 year olds pretending they've never even been on a date before.

It's even better lately, on IY2, the girls haven't even been pretending they haven't been on dates, particularly bora/hyo.

the rest are still trying too tho.

Ashhong

On King of Idols when Hammie was already embarrassed from being rejected and having to be in the losers bracket, instead of being like the other guys who tried to recover some of the girls dignity, he acted like he was better than her and required her to do a sexy dance for him to try and win him over even though he was also in the losers bracket, then he completely shamed her by not responding at all, and when she was utterly humiliated in front of everyone he still didn't accept her, and he has never apologized.

I will never forget. He can go die in a fire.

I think I saw that. That shit was hilarious!

Deadly

that's nothing of whats to come.

IU will constantly be harassed by suju/eunhyuk fans/media for the next couple months, netizens have no mercy when it comes to female idols, male idols can get away with it.

IU twitter is already trending #1 on all the korean portal sites.

wonder if IU's agency will release a statement today, its like 6am in korea.
This is the sad part of all this. We might be poking all in good fun but them crazy fangirls are going to go nuts over this.

Ashhong

So they were going at it so fast that the friction set her PJ's on fire?

That's the pajamas that IU posted previously when she burned it while making ramen. It's what netizens are using to prove it's IU in the picture. Why she's wearing burned pajamas is beyond me.

Reminds me of the Aya Hirano scandal where there was a picture of her and a bandmate in bed and netizens getting outraged and destroying her merch

b-b-but.....she's teh innocent/virgin!!!!

Although for some reason I thought Korea fans were lax on idols dating compared to Japanese fans. I guess I was wrong.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I actually can't recall a single interaction between Hammie and IU. Nicole was on Heroes with IU, but IU was closer with Jiyeon.

Tenck

Haha that quote. It just goes to show how stupid fans can be, and think that their favorite idol shouldn't be having relationships with others. I find it funny he mentions the size of his folders he's deleting too. "THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS GUYS!!"

Wortany

I hope someone here can help me.
Is there any decent digital album/single shop?

And do note the word "decent", because Soribada has no licensing rights in Europe for 3/4 of the library.

Also lol at another twitter fiasco. Or rather netizen reaction fiasco.
Niks, do you have any extra popcorn?

luso

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/iu-and-super-junior-eunhyuk-dating

IU and Super Junior Eunhyuk in bed together. NOOOOOOOOOOO MY PURE IU

Same freckles.

Hey, there's sex between K-pop idols, who knew!?

Mind blowing... At least from SJ he's probably the bearable one.

For a split seconds was expecting to see stans...
I should burn on Hell

EDIT: I really hope this does not mean backslash from fans and mainly from the regular citizens.

Alta1r

Lol. You'd think by now they'd know not to take pictures like this on their phones. Just use a camera. Or even a second phone permanently in airplane mode for this type of personal collection. I'm sure IU has twenty extras lying around just from this past birthday.

milkham

Lol. You'd think by now they'd know not to take pictures like this on their phones. Just use a camera. Or even a second phone permanently in airplane mode for this type of personal collection. I'm sure IU has twenty extras lying around just from this past birthday.

people still record themselves having sex, no one learns from other people's mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom