• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

Salazar

LE delivered. Always best EXID girl.

cZJxn.gif

Ashhong

These are not actual examples. Demi Lovato bought the rights to the song after SNSD had released it. Kesha's demo was never released.

Also the Makoma version of Genie was released way after SNSD's .

You guys are gullible when Dice spins his PR wheel.

lolol true

<3 you dice

don't listen to pop besides this so wouldn't know/care

Well in that case, it's the same with like, 99% of all kpop. Nobody writes their own music and shit, except for BoA and IU.

Peru

Well in that case, it's the same with like, 99% of all kpop. Nobody writes their own music and shit, except for BoA and IU.

Well them and a lot of other artists. It's pretty common to at least co-write.. but what does it matter if the song rocks.

Guess Fiestar had a good run.. this concept and song. Eh, it's like Loen are finally struggling with the fact that the market doesn't really need another girl group. What should they do? Don't know, but the songs have to be as good as the buzz and first single. These verses..

vanty

Do Koreans even really know what "the n-word" actually means? There's some old Leessang song where a guest rapper says something like "I'm gonna kill that motherfucking n*****" at the start, which is kinda super racist.

I wish Areum would always stand next to Boram so I could ignore all pictures she's in.

Looks better than Jiyeon (or is it Qri, I can hardly tell) in that picture. Prejudicially inclined people gonna prejudice.

wow.. i didn't know about genie and baby steps... o_O

I was really disappointed there for a second, before I found out it was erroneous. I mean, I know they don't write their music themselves anyway, but gotta get it out on the market first. That's the only thing that counts. Serious business.

got selected for the cnblue fan meet on saturday...

Bwahahaha. You're on a roll. I wonder if Raina has a pretty autograph.

Doesn't sound bad. Hype levels... not stirring at all. I really wish CCM would implode and that the talented artists and songwriters/producers/song choosers go other companies.

MDUkx.png

Here's a place that can't be seen

Kkkhhhhehh

LOL. Love it. Reminds of some character in some anime I can't remember, that would always tell the worst jokes, and then follow it up with a laugh like that.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Looks better than Jiyeon (or is it Qri, I can hardly tell) in that picture. Prejudicially inclined people gonna prejudice.
I guess I am pretty prejudiced against ugly girls when evaluating who I prefer looking at.

Dice

I'm pretty sure Hyosung never wears pants. Ever.

Sicaaaaa...

NxiBy.jpg

DB19o.jpg

LEaX4.jpg

...and does this mean they are going ahead with filming part 2 of the ridiculous MV?

Steady fancam of Nine Muses performing at Riverfront baseball tournament:

Figaro
www.youtube.com/watch?&v=Uigi3F2EEgs

News
www.youtube.com/watch?&v=UUaW-cLC_lI

Ticket
www.youtube.com/watch?&v=6dBpRmK3coM

These girls are so ripe for a comeback, it's not even funny. Nine Muses, Rainbow and Chocolat... Fate, make it happen.

Haha, almost believe you for a second there.

No, not even for a millisecond. This is what crazy people look like guys.

kqgSH.gif

I'm pretty sure Hyosung never wears pants. Ever.

MDUkx.png

edit: I thought Sexy Love was part 2.

Dice

Did they come out with part 2? Last I saw Hyomin was stabbed and getting frankenstein'd, Jiyeon had Dani in a cage, and there was a bunch of BTS reel for the next part including a swordfight with Eunjung.

ryan-ts

The netizen who&#8217;s been spreading malicious rumors and sending obscene comments to Wonder Girls&#8216; Sohee has been arrested.

JYP Entertainment stated on the 9th, &#8220;&#8216;Mr. Lee&#8217;, who consistently spread false rumors related to our agency&#8217;s artist Sohee, was taken into custody on November 8. After seeing the results, we plan to take appropriate legal action against the aforementioned netizen.&#8221;

The agency filed a legal motion against netizen &#8216;Mr. Lee&#8217; this past April after he disregarded warnings and messages to delete his malicious remarks and stop spreading false information. JYP Entertainment filed charges against the accused citing information network and protection as well as slander laws on April 16, and Seoul Gangnam Police Station&#8217;s legal team began investigations the next day.

&#8216;Mr. Lee&#8217; has continued to send sexually explicit and other obscene comments to Sohee. He&#8217;s also claiming that the Wonder Girls member is his girlfriend.

He&#8217;s reported to have posted over 150 inappropriate statements concerning Sohee since June of 2011 to August of this year.

Link

This is a serious issue and I'm glad that moron got arrested.

giri

Some of these girls should probably have their own customs gate dedicated to just them. It seems soshi are flying in and out of the country atleast once a week.

Dice

Eunhyuk is like the second worst pick possible. I figured she'd have higher standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom