• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

03DGw.gif
03DGw.gif
03DGw.gif
03DGw.gif

Alta1r

Exo check out the Galaxy S3 in London (isnt it already out in Korea?):
PjDZb.jpg

Unfortunately, no. I've been waiting to get my hands on one this entire time with no luck. Kinda odd imo.

BoA fanboying.

Lol. Peru your BoA fanboying is a little odd at times but highly refreshing. Too bad you're getting here after I leave, we could have crashed an episode of Kpop Star.

She has the best legs. Indisputable fact.

Please. Soo's legs are the the size of my arms. She's got about two good years of her teef left before that enamel damage catches up. Better move quick Tenck!

Edgeward

Gang Kiz performance on Music Bank was bad. Real dolls show better emotion than them. Also boo for not using the black extremely exposed midriffs. Use it and get banned.

kQLhc.gif

xM2Rp.gif

luso

Hyoyeon cut from DWTS (1st place this week)
Pre-recorded before heading to Japan.

Gang Kiz performance on Music Bank was bad. Real dolls show better emotion than them. Also boo for not using the black extremely exposed midriffs. Use it and get banned.

Their legs are sticks!! Is that healthy?
Those outfits will never be allowed to be used on broadcasted, Mnet at most. Maybe at events, you can wait for fancams.

Voting will end soon, I'll then start posting the results.

Alta1r

Voting will end soon, I'll then start posting the results.

How many total voters do we have this time around? I say start revealing awards in reverse order of importance, i.e. 3rd best solo artist first and 3rd best rookie debut or something and work up from there. And maybe keep a couple categories for later if a vote or two will swing them one way or another. Although to be fair, I think we can do without the people who haven't voted yet, except banned people like Yamato and face. Lol.

luso

How many total voters do we have this time around? I say start revealing awards in reverse order of importance, i.e. 3rd best solo artist first and 3rd best rookie debut or something and work up from there. And maybe keep a couple categories for later if a vote or two will swing them one way or another. Although to be fair, I think we can do without the people who haven't voted yet, except banned people like Yamato and face. Lol.

Keeping the hype, lol.
Not many voters, 51... :(

15m to close.

Alta1r

Keeping the hype, lol.
Not many voters, 51... :(

15m to close.

51 is pretty good considering it's like 15-20 active participants in this thread. Plus, last time we had more but there were a few that voted either one thing or voted one selection for all awards, i.e. not particularly meaningful votes.

luso

Salazar, shame on you...

Vote ended. Thanks for voting.
I will post the results little by little.

Edit:
Not everybody voted an all category, as it was not mandatory.
Remember first place gets 5 points, second place 3 points and third place 1 point. Anyway, besides the overall results, you can also check only the choice for the 1st place as a curiosity, I'll post the graphs.
Now you can point out merits/flaws for this kind of polling.
Received some rants because nominees list hadn't their choices, but the results will show that this can be a good thing.

Here's the first:

NeoGAF K-pop 2012 First Semester Awards

Special Goddess Award:

ieHv7OQIMybhC.png

Unanimous result, feels good to know that everyone agrees :)
No competition here...

Anyway next time I can list more names to choose
(Taengoo, TaeTae, ByunTae, KidLeader)

Alta1r

lUGfd.gif

I'm not competent, brah. You read what I told you.

Vylys.gif

Lol. No, Huijang Sal, noooooooo. Your vote is like 10x more meaningful than like...solidgear91's vote
Sooyoung? Seriously?? ;)
. Just do it!

Salazar, shame on you...

Vote ended. Thanks for voting.
I will post the results little by little.
Here's the first:

Special Goddess Award:

ieHv7OQIMybhC.png

Unanimous result, feels good to know that everyone agrees :)
No competition here...

Anyway next time I can list more names to choose
(Taengoo, TaeTae, ByunTae, KidLeader)

I would protest, except Taengoo is a goddess herself. Holy Taengoo.....@__@__@__@__@

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNN

nW9EU.gif
DlDT4.gif

KzHnQ.gif
Ccp1B.gif

tQp7y.gif
M6m0X.gif

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

luso

I'll put total points when announcing the 1st place.

BEST MV

3rd: Girls' Generation-TTS - "Twinkle"

BEST SOLO

3rd: Ailee

BEST DEBUT

3rd: Hello Venus

"Punkadelic Crazy Night". What does that even mean?

3656th.jpg

A question for the ages.

Yuri thighs are the highlight of this performance for me.
5tIaC.gif

y76zS.gif
WcLJV.gif

More like the highlight of life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbUDMLM3w1I Pretty much all of their songs are like that, you just don't really realize it because the camerawork is so terrible on music shows.
·feist·;39149598 said:

Always been a big fan of SNSDs choreography. I love the way they twine in and around each other. Compare it to Nine Muses - News for example, and you can see a pretty significant difference imo. Alot more of simply walking around each other. I seem to remember a guy complaining about having 9 members not leaving alot of room for choreography when Paparazzi first came out, and I was like WTF. Forgot to reply though. SNSDs choreography might not be as in your face impressive as the clip someone posted of those two girls that are in a group which haven't debuted yet, but there's beauty in subletly as well imo.

Any comments?

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/sbs-running-man-producers-pick-their-top-seven-episodes-to-date

Only saw until 75 with many skipped episodes , didn't see 37 nor recent ones

The TVXQ episode is one of the very best as well, the chase game was great and the drawing game was some of the funniest stuff ever on the show.

This. Amazing episode. I am also a big fan of the second episode, which was what really got me hooked on the show. can't remember the first episode very well. Been thinking about going back to take a look.

Wow thanks, man, perfect! What a brilliant look that was for her. 2nd gif - in full command of the space around her.

What does this mean?

Also boo for not using the black extremely exposed midriffs. Use it and get banned.

kQLhc.gif

xM2Rp.gif

The black outfit might have been sexy if they weren't all flat as paper. The White and red outfits look better imo.

Peru

Sal, you remind me so much of this guy I know, down to your favorite artists.

Perfume Disco Blog ‏@PrfmDiscoBlog
PERFUME WON THE BEST DANCE VIDEO AND BEST CHOREO AWARDS @ THE VMAJ 2012! CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!!!

Winners: http://gyao.yahoo.co.jp/vmaj2012/nominee/

SNSD won ALBUM OF THE YEAR

Most reasonable awards ever.

Any web experts here need to find us the various Perfume performances.
Here's one http://youtu.be/XOhNV2upiFo
Need solos.

ramyeon

Unfortunately, no. I've been waiting to get my hands on one this entire time with no luck. Kinda odd imo.
They're doing reservations for them. You probably won't be able to get your hands on one unless your visa is for at least 2 years though, they don't sell out of contracts here.

vanty

2NE1 won Best New Artist Video for I Am The Best at VMAJ as well. Why are Japan's awards so much more well deserved than America's ahah. You see the acts who win VMAs and it's a horror show.

Oh and here's some jpop/metal good time fun. Apart from the screamy death metal crap, it's pretty damn good.

Riverfield

Neo Member
Time to revisit Park Ji Yoon's "Tree of Life" and the most ethereally beautiful presence in k-pop http://youtu.be/Jw077fxesZs

She's surpassed Lee Min Jung as the prettiest person in Korea.

tumblr_m5x2ug1LlG1qcoolto1_500.jpg

I don't plan on stepping into this "prettiest person in Korea" nonsense, but Park Jiyoon certainly is really really ridiculously good looking. Totally fell in love with her the first time I heard Fade Away.

The indie2go documentary she takes a part in is gonna air on MBC next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom