• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo dawg I know English isn't your first language but you have to be able to tell how weird those lyrics are. Engrish isn't all about pronunciation.

More Suji:

VcGq1.jpg

Slowly becoming my favorite.

Articalys

Wading my way through the sea of images and gifs to let you all know about this...

South Korean Girl Pop Group Kara Gets Own Animated Show
The five-member South Korean girl pop group Kara will get their own animated adaptation that will air in Japan next spring. The tentatively titled "Kara The Animation" television series will consist of five episodes, and each episode will focus on one of the band's members. The fictional stories will feature each of the members in a different career: Gyuri as a police officer, Seungyeon as an astronaut, Nicole as a passenger boat captain, Hara as security police for the Monaco royal family, and Jiyoung as a sexy and spirited firefighter.

Each group member will provide the voices for the animated versions of themselves, and so the series will air with Korean dialogue and will have Japanese subtitles. The series will mark each members' voice-acting debut, and the group will also provide the show's theme song.

The reason for the new series is to provide a way for Kara to reach out to fans in Japan, even though the members do not get many chances to visit Japan. Gyuri herself is a well-known fan of anime and manga such as One Piece. Her own mother was a voice actress, so she said that she and her mother were overjoyed at her first opportunity to voice-act.

An advanced preview of the show will premiere during the group's first performance at the Tokyo Dome stadium on January 6. The show will air in both South Korea and Japan. It is not yet announced if the show will be produced by a Japanese or a South Korean animation studio.
UGfis.jpg

Just a bunch of haters.

Suzy is already my favorite, tied with Hyosung.

Suji has a very "girl next door" Korean look.

Suji is definitely in my top 10. She was one of the top 3 but after Ailee seduced me, my top 10 has basically been turned to shambles lol.

Speaking of Ailee, I just found this video of her and Shin Bora singing "3 4" on Immortal Song 2... I didn't know Shin Bora can sing THAT good, and that banging body... hnnnggg. Ailee + Shin Bora = my knees became weak!

Ashhong

She's prettier than all the chicks I have seen around here. BTW we need to chill.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn, maybe you need to go down to OC area then haha. We do indeed. I've been a shutin lately because I have like 1 dollar to my name.

PSY yelling at Hyuna's ass was great. But why did he wear hammer pants if hes not gonna do the remix :(

Archon473

I neglect this thread for a day and it's fifteen pages deep, damn.

Anyway, here is my list of current members of SNSD by stage name in alphabetical order (A to Z):

1. Hyoyeon
2. Jessica
3. Seohyun
4. Sooyoung
5. Sunny
6. Taeyeon
7. Tiffany
8. Yoona
9. Yuri

neoism

THE only list.:p

1.Taeyeon
2.Taeyeon
3.Taeyeon
4.Taeyeon
5.Taeyeon
6.Taeyeon
7.Taeyeon
8.Taeyeon
9.Tiffany

1.Taeyeon
2Tiffany
3.Yuri
4.Yoona
5.Sunny
6.Seohyun
7.Sooyoung
8.Jessica
9.Hyoyeon

Damn, maybe you need to go down to OC area then haha. We do indeed. I've been a shutin lately because I have like 1 dollar to my name.

PSY yelling at Hyuna's ass was great. But why did he wear hammer pants if hes not gonna do the remix :(
Dude I've been a super shut in too. Mostly because I have buried in reading.

Ashhong

THE only list.:p

1.Taeyeon
2.Taeyeon
3.Taeyeon
4.Taeyeon
5.Taeyeon
6.Taeyeon
7.Taeyeon
8.Taeyeon
9.Tiffany

1.Taeyeon
2Tiffany
3.Yuri
4.Yoona
5.Sunny
6.Seohyun
7.Sooyoung
8.Jessica
9.Hyoyeon

YES high quality pics!

Thank you based Sal. What a way to kick off my birthday month :)

It most certainly is not Hyocember. December is my month, therefore it is all about Tiffany kthx.

http://i6.minus.com/ibr8ikUPxZKQ1b.png[IMG]
[/QUOTE]
Fix this color dice! <3

edit: nvm

[QUOTE][IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mec5uw9woz1r47eceo6_1280.jpg

Ashhong

Huh, Dice, why is it that colors on my pictures are different when viewed in Chrome vs. Photo Viewer/Photoshop? After I crop the picture in PS, the picture is a bit more yellow. I can't figure it out.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Huh, Dice, why is it that colors on my pictures are different when viewed in Chrome vs. Photo Viewer/Photoshop? After I crop the picture in PS, the picture is a bit more yellow. I can't figure it out.
Because Chrome is balls.

0pDb9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom