• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the Girls and Peace album packaging, some great ideas in there.

This image, however, shits me

330hd.jpg

Cuddler

Some comparison to the older singles first week gaon chart for the new 2BiC single

Online Download:
I made a woman cry again - position n.43 - downloads 99,325
Love again - position n.30 - downloads 94,553
24 hours later - position n.14 - downloads 151,005
Source: Gaon chart online download

Total:
I made a woman cry again - position n.42
Love again - position n.42
24 hours later - position n.27
Source: Gaon chart total

Good numbers! Go 2BiC!

ryan-ts

Singer Kim Jong Kook shared a story about a time he was humiliated because of his small eyes.

On SBS E! ‘TV Cultwo Show‘ a woman caller called in and said, “I have a son in elementary school and whenever he watches SBS’s ‘Running Man‘ he thinks Kim Jong Kook is running around with his eyes closed,” embarrassing the mosquito voiced singer.

But Kim Jong Kook was not flustered and revealed an instance that he had faced a bit of humiliation due to his eyes. “One time I was on an airplane and got in a comfortable position and was watching the screen. But because of my eyes, the flight attendant must have thought that I was asleep because she walked by and turned off my screen. I was a little surprised but I thought she might feel embarrassed about it [if she knew] so I just pretended to be sleeping,” he revealed.

tumblr_mdf7ztESgv1qjh9l5o1_400.gif

luso

Amber with long hair?
Will still be a dude, but with long hair.

That SNSD album composition is terrible. Amateurish execution, cartoonish look, a real world approach would be 1000x better (cheap SM) and those Sooyoung legs in front of the engine even if she is sitting on the wing...
That's why I'm not excited at all for any Album photo book with this concept. Any previous one shines compared with this near shitty execution. Just look at the first Japanese execution and how the bar was lowered to this one...
At least Taeyeon is still perfect.

New Soju ads.
Hara
Hyorin
Hyuna

Typical Soju ads, just pumping some hot girls and that's it. CF done.

Niks

So cute.

So any comments on Soshis 2nd Japanese Album?..

IMO, it doenst come close to the first one, but a few new songs are pretty good. (reflection, animal and boomerang). Flower Power is kinda catchy, and it includes previously released songs (Oh!, AMLIFY, Paparazzi) which are ok songs.
As for the bad, Im a Diamond, and T.O.P (the boys clone) just plain suck... the ballads, Stay Girls and Not Alone are pretty standard.

All in all, pretty solid album. Nothing earth shattering, but its not total crap either.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
YES high quality pics!

Thank you based Sal. What a way to kick off my birthday month :)

It most certainly is not Hyocember. December is my month, therefore it is all about Tiffany kthx.

Fix this color dice! <3

edit: nvm
that's not sal

Fafnir

Maknae going old school with the bangs.

Seohyun said:
Ta-da~~! My bangs grew!! Hehe
How does it look? Does it suit me? Hehe, a transformation for the first time in a while!!
It's starting to get colder now~
Everyone, start bundling up and be careful not to catch a cold~^^
eTUA0.jpg

Archon473

Reflection and T.O.P. were the two that caught my attention, but I do not like any song on the album. The production is hollow and generic. The vocals have all the enthusiasm of a first take. Hopefully they'll release a music video with some cool choreography to save this release. I'll end on a positive note and say the album cover is a great picture, definitely the best from the concept shots.

Fafnir

Stalkers went to Vietnam. SM should start a travel agency for the fans, could make some side bank booking their trips for them.

DeJ97.jpg

rKGML.jpg

TJMdz.jpg

lxs8v.jpg

9va3W.jpg

NNHOL.jpg

zsA9M.jpg

hA5z8.jpg

DHi3Q.jpg

So any comments on Soshis 2nd Japanese Album?..

Animal and Stay Girls are the only ones that caught my attention. The album is good, similar to their Korean releases that have a couple of songs that should've been singles, but it's not anywhere as close to the 1st album.

Stalkers went to Vietnam. SM should start a travel agency for the fans, could make some side bank booking their trips for them.

From way back in February of this year:

Korea&#8217;s leading entertainment agency SM Entertainment will start a travel and tourism business.

On February 27th, SM Entertainment released a statement saying, &#8220;SM Entertainment has acquired a travel agency specializing in Hawaii called, &#8220;Happy Hawaii&#8221; through a capital increase. We have changed the name to &#8220;SM Town Travel&#8221; through which we will be running a travel and tourism business.&#8221;

Furthermore, they stated, &#8220;SM Town Travel will combine SM Entertainment&#8217;s renowned brand with the global popularity of K-pop and Hallyu in order to invent various travel packages. It will also strive to become a cultural exchange business through education and culture exchange.&#8221;

President of SM Town Travel Kim Jung Hyun said, &#8220;We will present services and products that differ from the standard travel agencies and will continue to work to create a synergy so that SM can become a global entertainment and lifestyle agency.&#8221;

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/sm-entertainment-to-start-a-travel-agency-business

Archon473

I missed it, but I still support her, despite the hate.

Worry not; it is the other members who require a defense force. Ever witness the backlash when someone ranks Taeyeon second? Hyoyeon is a singularity whose radiance blinds and confuses those who would be obliterated were they to behold her. Also, I would never rank Yuri that low!

snsd_hyoyeon_and_yuri_by_lylyhoang-d3aeqfo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom