• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
SISTAR shooting their MV in Hawaii.

20120624_sistar_lovingu_1.jpg

20120624_sistar_lovingu_2.jpg
Concept is 100% win already.

DXPett1

Something... looks off. Oh, right. (This is not sped up)

izAzOEZ8WAuRm.gif

Is that the same dude who was dancing with T-ARA at a club in Japan??

NeoGAF K-pop 2012 First Semester Awards

I only voted for Lovey Dovey because the Zombie version of the MV is so rad. The only group that was done a long-ass MV right is TVXQ

No love for B.A.P GAF??

Did anyone here go to Music Bank in Hong Kong?? I literally only found out about it a few hours before it was on :( I can still go to the KPOP event in Macau though!!
EDIT: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffuuuuuuuuuuuuck, MBLAQ performed Oh Yeah, Y, Mona Lisa and It's War :mad:

[FANCAM] 120623 Music Bank in Hong Kong MBLAQ - Talk + Mona Lisa I am officially jelly. Crowd was INSANE!!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Is that the same dude who was dancing with T-ARA at a club in Japan??

I only voted for Lovey Dovey because the Zombie version of the MV is so rad. The only group that was done a long-ass MV right is TVXQ

No love for B.A.P GAF??

Did anyone here go to Music Bank in Hong Kong?? I literally only found out about it a few hours before it was on :( I can still go to the KPOP event in Macau though!!

Different dude.. idk who he is lol.. Jonte is the black dude that danced with T-ara though

Tenck

So I was going through my folder of music from when I first started listening to K Pop, and oh god I found Lovey Dovey again. Been listening to it all day and I don't know what about it catches my attention, but it puts me in an extremely good mood. Love T-ara so much. Sometimes more than SNSD :x

RubyFaith

Sistar's new concept is giving me Girl's Day Hug Me Once feels which are good feels. I suck at being a sansaeng fan because they've been shooting their mv in my state but I have no idea where they're at. Stalker mission fail.

No comment on those G.na pictures.

RubyFaith

It's an "optical illusion" guise. Pity, really. Could have made her a bit more interesting considering the fact I forgot she was promoting this song.

Riverfield

Neo Member
Sistar's new concept is giving me Girl's Day Hug Me Once feels which are good feels. I suck at being a sansaeng fan because they've been shooting their mv in my state but I have no idea where they're at. Stalker mission fail.

Oh shit, another Hawaii. I'm in another state for college, though. What island you from?

My god it is terrible. MV of the year.

Animal def a better song, though.

luso

NeoGAF K-pop 2012 First Semester Awards

BEST MV
1. T-ara - "Lovey-Dovey"

BEST DEBUT
1. Girls' Generation - TaeTiSeo

--

BEST SOLO
1. IU 131
2. Miryo (BEG) 83
3. Ailee 75
4. JYP 27
5. Jay Park 23
G.na 20
Baek Ji Young 16
Ivy 14
Hadami 12
Juniel 5
Kim Hyun Joong 0
Yangpa 0

The voting distribution. 1st row is blank votes.
ioT6qpNscrVp2.png
iTZc6M5ZLkUZ7.png
ikDGQmpfwliCA.png

IU slaying this effortless, GAF loves her. Good to see Ailee on the top. I don't follow hip-hop or rap but Miryo had a very good place.
JYP, the man stills rock around.
G.na does not impresses GAF and Ivy should have more recognition.

RubyFaith

Oh shit, another Hawaii. I'm in another state for college, though. What island you from?

Oahu. Been here since 2010 and wish I can stay forever but cost of living sucks Suju's wet ass.

Oh god, True Blood's Tara is taking over the "Tara" tag on tumblr. I haven't watched season four yet. THE SPOILERSSSSSS
D:

tumblr_m65corEWUX1qm375oo1_500.gif

Somehow I don't think people were voting based on the music...

Oh please.
Busker Busker is boring.
Nailed it.

Finally someone else who likes Sohyun other than me and ramyeon.

Haven't quite figured out the tiers for 4Minute yet, aside from putting Gayoon squarely on top. But I am pretty certain I'd put Sohyun over Hyunah.

BEST SOLO
1. IU 131
2. Miryo (BEG) 83

I don't follow hip-hop or rap but Miryo had a very good place.

Neither do I, but Miryos album was the only omission that really stood out to me personally from all of the polls. Seems like I may not be the only one.

RubyFaith

Woobie Halmoni Maknae isn't prettier than Hyuna (she's actually quite trollish looking) so Hyuna still outranks her and the rest of her group but Cube doesn't give the others a chance to shine.

Jiyoon was on some show nobody watches and Sohyun takes selcas for a living. Those two, including HyunA are the better parts of 4M but of course she out stages them as well.

Jihyun is useless and can't sing for more than 15 seconds. Gayoon is lazy as fuck when it comes to dancing. The weaker beings.

Riverfield

Neo Member
ibekxCWUEZl0Iq.gif

who is this??????????

You found that on chesskid's tumblr, right? He tagged his posts: #t-ae #rania

Also, Oahu huh? I've still never met anyone on the internet from Maui, where I'm from. Met a surprising amount of people from Oahu, though. Mostly in video games and probably because of time zones.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
That gif is T-ae. Now that Joy is gone, she is THE girl in Rania.

Sohyun is totally better than Hyuna. No contest.

Peru

There's no contest, because Hyuna wins. Sohyun's great, sure, but Hyuna redefined the fierce solo k-pop performance.

RubyFaith

I'm a huge 4minute fan and I consider Sohyun my first waifu but Hyuna>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> most of the female species in kpop >>>>>4minute

You found that on chesskid's tumblr, right? He tagged his posts: #t-ae #rania

Also, Oahu huh? I've still never met anyone on the internet from Maui, where I'm from. Met a surprising amount of people from Oahu, though. Mostly in video games probably because of time zones.

Someone else posted it and I have no idea where it came from. I should have known it was someone from Rania.

I haven't been to any other parts of Hawaii and tbh, besides from getting lost and damn near traveling to the end of the island, I haven't been to places like Chinatown or done much site seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom