• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I guess this one will do...not a big fan of the border though. How did I betray you?? I think I did it multiple times.

Oh you mean the Sohee thing? <3 Can't hide the truth forever bro!
No, the perfect Tiffany avatar you didn't even use. Just like Yamato giving up the best Eunjung avatar ever for a weird pic of LMJ eating a phone or something.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Can someone hook me up with a transparent ?

http://i.imgur.com/1dfpc.jpg

it looks weird transparent because the arms are cut off. how's this?

tkbJm.png

t-ara 40 second teaser coming on the 28th @ 3pm. omg.

where you been all day...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sookie has to ensorse sandals... she goes for bunny concept.

P.S. Happy Birthday Sohee

1gCip.gif

If you didn't know, Sohee is a fuckin BOSS.

“I am not aiming to be the best or wanting to achieve something. I am just doing what I like to do.”

Ashhong

No, the perfect Tiffany avatar you didn't even use. Just like Yamato giving up the best Eunjung avatar ever for a weird pic of LMJ eating a phone or something.

Oh that haha. Something about it bugged me, duno what it was =P Why you hate on Lizzy?!

Max

I am not Max
5.gif

T-shirt related

Sal that Miss A gif made me wonder why you don't get on IRC. I beat that boss on Dark Souls btw

Ashhong

What is re:GAF? Redesigned GAF? It is, I use it. Well maybe not that specific one. I use one called Neogaf Enhancements, and can't find it for Chrome for some reason.

Max

I am not Max
Miserable/busy.

R0cLS.gif

sonofabitch. I may get sucked back into that game on PC.
We gotchu in dem hard times m8. We gotchu.

And yea, I stopped playing after that because of other games I think, deciding to just wait for the PC release

Peru

Yess

Girl group SISTAR will be giving their first “Loving U” performance at the upcoming Mnet’s 20’s Choice Awards!

On June 27th, Mnet revealed that SISTAR will perform its special summer track “Loving You” for the first time in Mnet’s 20’s Choice Awards that will be held at The Oasis in Banyan Tree Club & Spa on June 28th.

The group will give a sexy performance especially planned for the award, which is followed by a performance of the new song.

Chief producer Yoon Shin Hye stated, Learning of SISTAR’s releasing a new album, we offered the group giving performance in 20’s Choice. Please look forward what they will show in an outdoor pool on a hot summer night.”

Wortany

NeoGAF K-pop 2012 First Semester Awards

BEST ALBUM/MINI-ALBUM

And important Special Mentions:

DJ Clazzi - Infant

Damn, that only one person thought of that album. I'm ashamed to say I forgot about him as well.

S the One, formerly known as JQT, has announced that they’ll be joining T-Pain and Qwes Kross on their upcoming world tour, ‘Welcome to My World – Promo Tour 2012-2013‘.

The world tour will feature world famous artists like Sir Los, Kelly Rowland, and Flo Rida, and will begin July 5th in Italy and travel through 16 different cities around the world. S the One will be the opening act for six of those cities and are planning to perform a total of three tracks including “Die For Me” and “What the F“.

I wonder how many of the original members are left.

JQT's PeeKaBoo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoqsGA1tBqs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom