• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanty

I listen to Beast, MBLAQ and 2AM when they're not being boring.

EDIT
Oh yeah, Infinite and Dalmatian too. Old and new Dalmatian.
You don't like the super excellent Alone, hate on 2NE1, and you actually like 2AM? Geeeeeeeezus

Oooo top of page Hyori time

O31bg.jpg

Salazar

whatsa thread's line?

Well, the first ever kpopgaf thread was full of ass-shaking gifs.

And it was great.

But we've gradually toned it down, because GAF in general can't be all that sexy anymore. HNNGGGGGG gifs are still fine, but gifs that seem totally fanservice-ish are better to link, if you gotta post them.

8cuBO.gif

Alta1r

Stating this before we know any details: I think Ellin is the most attractive.

We'll see if my curse remains.

We should start taking bets. Over/under for the number of members under 18? I'll take the over on 2. Lol.
Naah, they actually look older from the pics posted of them so far.

In Korea for 15 days then Japan for a week. My friends got some sort of air BnB thing near central soeul. Hopefully it's decent and clean. There better be towels and bedding and soap and food cus he said he'd stock it all up before we got there.

But yeah we should meet up if you have time from your internship. Where are you staying?
It might be kinda awkward though, we only have gaf and Kpop to talk about. It will be like colliding worlds, gaf aquantince and RL friends haha.

Have you had any idol run-ins or spottings yet alty?

Damn, is your friend rich? Or is he staying in one of those dinky ass rooms the size of a bed and a small bathroom and that's it? Central Seoul isn't cheap.

And that's fine. We don't need to be discussing anything else. Our singular mission on this meetup is to get on a show and/or meet Yoong and Yuri. No distractions. Failure is not an option.

Eraldo is going to find a wife.

Multiple wives*

I think Boram will forgive him a few mistresses while she's out doing her promotion work.

Alta1r

BEST FEMALE GROUP
1. Girls' Generation - TaeTiSeo 103
2. T-ara 93
3. Nine Muses 48
4. 4Minute 46
5. Sistar 34
F(x) 28
A Pink 23
Hello Venus 20
Rainbow 17
SPICA 11
Girl's Day 8
Wonder Girls 6
Dal Shabet 4
GangKiz 0
Sunny Hill 0

Besides the 3 voting positions these groups had Special Mentions:

Nine Muses (3)
Sistar (2)
A Pink
KARA
F(x)
Hello Venus
Rainbow
SNSD
SPICA

Category Rant:

Vote Distribution:
ibuiaCx1f1xh2Y.png
iGnfY4bFFwZ5I.png
ibedjuyxES8asK.png

TaeTiSeo did it again, topping the girl group ranking. T-ara was the only other contender. Nine muses should be happy for the 3rd position, they improved.
Wonder Girls, what to say...

Awwww yeeaaahhh! I think I voted for those 3 in some order. A Pink might have slipped in there though. Either way, that top 2 dominates.

tumblr_lyw9epW38j1qbcuhio1_500.gif

THIS ONE'S GOOD

Lol, wth is that guy on the right doing?

Is this Soshified? Why do we even have votes...

TTS did good. You were stanning Library and another song when the mini came out just like errbody else. We love rice.

tumblr_m66gpmubnS1r3yp5ko2_500.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yesterday I listened to Crayon Pop more than the amount of times I have listened to Library since it came out.

Salazar

Yesterday I listened to Crayon Pop more than the amount of times I have listened to Library since it came out.

This morning I found myself singing along to Phil Collins' Against All Odds when I was getting groceries.

Music is messed up, man.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
these DNROG's gotta go. they shouldn't be linked.. especially that bora one. get a tumblr if you want to post that stuff.

Fafnir

Happy birthday Seobaby!

Pics of Maknae's birthday party from Eunhyuk's twitter. TaeNy looks like they have become sick of her and didn't attend her party.

edit for Eunhyuk's translated twits, he summarizes the party pretty well lol

Yesterday evening..."Katalk*!!"

Seohyun: "Oppa, what are you doing tomorrow night??"

Me: "What's up~?"

Seohyun: "I'm inviting close friends to have a birthday party!!^^"

Me: "Then why are you calling me..."

Anyway, I went tonight to congratulate her. Unlike what I expected, I was the first to arrive.

Us drinking juice... Stifling awkwardness.
ibsmGbZNujCAnK.png

O7UKQ.png
ME4mu.png

VOszt.png
gfJXq.png

2AM Jinwoon that was stanning over her on WGM is at the party...hhmm tea time Maknae?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Crayon Pop's video has been out since June 13th. Yesterday it had 7k views, but today it has 11k.

Fafnir

Isn't Heechul suppose to be doing his military service, dudes hair is too long and looks like he is having a social life. Korea, please station him for DMZ guard duty thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom