• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Post Ejaculatory Guilt Syndrome wassup said:
"Although she does have a killer body. However, even her body I don’t want to see sometimes, it makes me disgusted and also feel dirty.”

bi32k.gif

Salazar

Soonkyu-GAF

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/girls-generations-sunny-reveals-she-has-never-been-in-a-relationship

Girls’ Generation member Sunny has revealed that she has never been in a relationship in her life.

On the June 30th broadcast of KBS‘s ‘Invincible Youth 2‘, Sunny expressed her envy of guest Baek Ji Young, who has gone public with her relationship with actor Jung Suk Won.

“I have never been in a relationship,” Sunny said. “But I have been on a date. The most memorable date was when I was in middle school,” surprising Baek Ji Young and SISTAR‘s Bora.

Bora then asked Baek Ji Young to introduce her to a nice man, but Baek Ji Young replied saying, “I’ll have to ask your CEO first. However, I do believe that you guys should be allowed to date.”

Wortany

Don't worry Sunny, all them Korean boys are just too shy and afraid of your awesomeness.
*gets into private jet* ..........errr I mean *books airplane ticket*

Trying to catch up on Inkigayo clips on youtube and SBSi has shut them all down.

They really should learn some from MBC

It really looks like she caught a cold with that hairstyle.
half-hate/half-love for that hairstyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom