• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ib0FsmK1fWKLsQ.jpg

yes please

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
that gaf hot 100 thread should have used better pics for the kpop girls.
IKR they should have asked us for the best pics... or at least checked THIS THREAD or our tumblrs rather than google.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
T-ara’s “Day by Day” music video delayed by 13 hours

t-ara.jpg

Amid much expectation, Core Contents Media has informed fans that T-ara‘s new music video for their upcoming comeback “Day by Day” will be delayed for 13 hours.

Originally scheduled to be released at midnight, July 3rd, the new release hour will be at 1:00 PM on the same day. “Due to the lack of completion for the computer-graphics work, the release has been delayed by 13 hours,” CCM said. Since the music video takes place in the future, a large amount of work is needed for accurate computer graphics – around 15 days’ worth.

Although work was done around-the-clock to have it finished within 10 days, there wasn’t enough time to properly finish the CG work, leading to the slight delay.

“Because T-ara’s music videos are always blockbuster-quality, due to the large amount of CG and audio work our videos are always delayed. We are very sorry,” CCM apologized.

Part 1 of T-ara’s “Day by Day” music video will be released at 1:00 PM on July 3rd, followed by their first stage performance on July 7th’s episode of MBC‘s ‘Music Core‘.

So instead of 8am PST Tuesday morning it is now 9pm PST Tuesday night. Not too bad. At least it's not like a week or something.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
dKH6x.gif

Hello K-PopGAF,

Now that the GAF Hot 100 list is out if you have any material(be it .gifs or photo's) you would like added to the galleries of the following people:

Lee Hyori
Jaekyung
Kim Tae-hee
Hyomin
Hyuna
Lee Min-jung
Kim Taeyeon
Son Dam Bi
Nana

Please feel free to send it my way. Mediafire .rars/zips preferred.

And I will bother you no more!

giri

dKH6x.gif

Hello K-PopGAF,

Now that the GAF Hot 100 list is out if you have any material(be it .gifs or photo's) you would like added to the galleries of the following people:

Lee Hyori
Jaekyung
Kim Tae-hee
Hyomin
Hyuna
Lee Min-jung
Kim Taeyeon
Son Dam Bi
Nana

THATS the list that got nominated?

egahd.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Hello K-PopGAF,

Lee Hyori
Jaekyung
Kim Tae-hee
Hyomin
Hyuna
Lee Min-jung
Kim Taeyeon
Son Dam Bi
Nana

bother us?! don't worry about it.. nana's pics are fine. For Hyomin i might PM you some tomorrow.

First post here, please be nice!
What do you think of my avatar? :p

lmao shin dong has to go man..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom