• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Albeit not of the kind I could listen to in one go.

K3TSu.gif

Cuddler

So has anyone listened to suju's album?

Me, obviously! The songs are all pretty good, the only one that I don't really like is Someday (probably way to melodic for me). I liked a lot (in order) Now, Butterfly and Sexy Free & Single.
Note: I don't really know what they are saying in their songs.
papionpipopopopion

ryan-ts

A real life suju fan, you're the first I've seen in the K-Pop threads. Welcome!

P.S. Don't get the wrong idea from my avatar, it's an optical illusion.

Biscuits

Welcome Cuddler! Hmm, suju... I'm afraid the only dude I can respect from them is Kyuhyun. But its probably a good thing having you here to moderate our... dislike.

Just saying that the real Yoo Ah-In is frequently seen at gay clubs, one of the more obvious semi-closeted cases according to my sources.
No wonder he could act like that around Shin Se Kyung!

Also happy belated Canada Day fellow canuckers! The fireworks here sucked.

Quadratic

Now you made me reminisce IY1's G7. Not ratings monsters during the time the show aired but the chemistry they had can not be replicated.

tumblr_leqpq6SsVd1qeauhuo1_500.jpg

Cuddler

In reality I'm not an expert of KPop, I know Super Junior from six months, I was watching Italian tv and I've seen "No other". When I've seen Shindong I was pleasantly surprised, I thought Kpop was all about superficiality. After that I've watched a lot of video on youtube and now I am a super fan of him. I don't really know why a lot of people hate Super Junior. I really dislike when someone makes fun of other people just because they are fat or because they have problem with their skin (WTF).
A real life suju fan, you're the first I've seen in the K-Pop threads. Welcome!

P.S. Don't get the wrong idea from my avatar, it's an optical illusion.
A real life Super Junior fan that is a man and is Shindong biased.
For you :)
q7NJO.jpg

Welcome Cuddler! Hmm, suju... I'm afraid the only dude I can respect from them is Kyuhyun. But its probably a good thing having you here to moderate our... dislike.
Thanks! Kyuhyun have really a beautiful voice and is a great singer, I think Yesung and Ryeowook are pretty good too. What do you mean by respect?

Fafnir

I don't really know why a lot of people hate Super Junior.

A real life Super Junior fan that is a man and is Shindong biased.

I think most of the SuJu hate stems from their batshit insane fangirl ELFs. I find most of SuJu to be fairly entertaining variety wise, except for Heechul. I just don't get why he was considered to be a variety superstar. Eunhyuk, Yesung, and Shindong are the most entertaining members for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A6AzC4PgcA&t=7m36s

Cuddler

I think most of the SuJu hate stems from their batshit insane fangirl ELFs.

That's what I was thinking as well, however I have nothing against ELFs, they support the group a lot and I think that's great. Do you have some example of batshit insanity? :)

I find most of SuJu to be fairly entertaining variety wise, except for Heechul. I just don't get why he was considered to be a variety superstar. Eunhyuk, Yesung, and Shindong are the most entertaining members for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A6AzC4PgcA&t=7m36s

Thanks for the video! :'( I had never seen that. That's why I really like Shindong.

Peru

tumblr_m5o4rfY9Jt1qzqd8ao1_500.png
¨¨

That's what I was thinking as well, however I have nothing against ELFs, they support the group a lot and I think that's great. Do you have some example of batshit insanity? :)

Well, everytime SuJu doesn't win an award / #1 ranking / anything they go on a raging attack on any other fanbases. For one thing.

Also, some SuJu members are probably great people. Others have said dumb/offensive things I don't really look for in people I support.

Ranvier

I really don't get why the girls in Sistar always look like giant Amazonian women to be. I know they aren't that tall but I can't help thinking they are all like 6'5.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I really don't get why the girls in Sistar always look like giant Amazonian women to be. I know they aren't that tall but I can't help thinking they are all like 6'5.
I don't get why you'd sense that, either. 5'3" Bora is PERFECT. 100% FREAKIN PERFECT! J TO THE Y TO THE CAPITAL P PERFECT! LOOK AT THAT BODY! LOOK AT IT!

2San

It's probably the leg/body ratio that makes it look like that. They'd probably look a lot more normal, without the heals. It also helps that they aren't underfed.
Also, some SuJu members are probably great people. Others have said dumb/offensive things I don't really look for in people I support.
Yeah, Suju is really hit or miss(member wise). There are some members I despise and some members I think are cool.

Cuddler

Well, everytime SuJu doesn't win an award / #1 ranking / anything they go on a raging attack on any other fanbases. For one thing.

Had to use google search to find my old post on this SuJu Golden Disk plot:

http://neogaf.net/forum/showpost.php?p=34163159&postcount=3641

Also some crazy rumor of SONE's raping ELFs at concerts.

Thanks for the answers, now I understand better, I don't thinks is good to rage on other fanbases, at the end of the day is normal that everyone has their preferences. About the dumb/offensive things I don't really know, they don't seems the kind of people that do that. About the link, yes, it's seems crazy (and it probably is) but it's just support to give more exposure to Super Junior, so at the end it doesn't hurt anyone, they just want all the member to continue to do what they do, they know that is difficult because of all the new group with younger members. What is a SONE?

The only problem i have with Shindong is that his eyes look weird since he had double eyelid surgery.
jr2sn.jpg

Fmv0e.jpg

To me it seems that his eyes are still one of his best parts, even if I agree that i would not have changed anything about him, but if this makes him more happy I have no problem with it.

Yeah, Suju is really hit or miss(member wise). There are some members I despise and some members I think are cool.
I think at the end it's pretty normal in a group with 13 members.

Calcaneus

Thanks for the answers, now I understand better, I don't thinks is good to rage on other fanbases, at the end of the day is normal that everyone has their preferences. About the dumb/offensive things I don't really know, they don't seems the kind of people that do that. About the link, yes, it's seems crazy (and it probably is) but it's just support to give more exposure to Super Junior, so at the end it doesn't hurt anyone, they just want all the member to continue to do what they do, they know that is difficult because of all the new group with younger members. What is a SONE?
A SONE is a SNSD fan. ELFs and SONEs are not known to get along for a lot of reasons.

You should just ignore all the bs drama within fandoms. Leave that for teenagers who post youtube comments and take all this stuff way too seriously.

luso

A newbie (welcome!) coming to GAF to know K-pop level 1? I always thought rookies wandered in different and well known websites.
You may be in the right place
Not even T.O.P had so much posts, at least lately, as Shindong!

What is a SONE?

This is a good place to start
(Shindong and Leeteuk appears in first episode if it matters)

I don't get why you'd sense that, either. 5'3" Bora is PERFECT. 100% FREAKIN PERFECT! J TO THE Y TO THE CAPITAL P PERFECT! LOOK AT THAT BODY! LOOK AT IT!

Bora has a hot body. It doesn't matter if is short, what's important is the proportions.

Another nice shortie

And the goddess:
mg6012copy.jpg

Cuddler

I was hoping cuddler would be a crazy ELF.
I would become an ELF only if Shindong come to my house to eat pasta with me
for a year.
:)
Sure, but with other groups I'm indifferent to people I dislike. With Suju it's different, I for example despise Leeteuk.
rerlB.gif

I think Leeteuk sometimes act a little too much overconfident because it feels the pressure of being the leader of Super Junior and because of what I've said before about younger groups. I think it's more insecure that what it looks like. From what I know he will enter the army in two weeks.
A SONE is a SNSD fan. ELFs and SONEs are not known to get along for a lot of reasons.

You should just ignore all the bs drama within fandoms. Leave that for teenagers who post youtube comments and take all this stuff way too seriously.
Thanks, now I understand, I really hope that all those rumors were not true. At the end I still go :eek: to some of the photo/video of Shindong and I don't like to see him cry, but yes, I don't cry/scream just because the last video is out.
I have no problem with people that do that if that is what they feel
A newbie (welcome!) coming to GAF to know K-pop level 1? I always thought rookies wandered in different and well known websites.
You may be in the right place
Not even T.O.P had so much posts, at least lately, as Shindong!

This is a good place to start
(Shindong and Leeteuk appears in first episode if it matters)
Thanks! I will watch the video tomorrow, it's really late in Italy.

Ranvier

he's intimidated by women

I actually think the illusion of extra leggage makes them hotter. It's just that normally you can tell how big the idols are like with taengoo or sunny. Sistar just casts some sort of sorcery where I never can figure it out.

In any case, it's nice to know bora can wear 6 inch heels when we go out and I'll still be taller than her. Girls hate it when they are limited to 2-3 inches or no inches at all.
yep... 6 inches is usually the minimum when it comes to these sorts of things. After that it's all about girth, you know, so it's easier to stay balenced when they walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom