• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

Calling the Tiff defense force.
Sal used to be in it..

She just needs to go back to jet black hair and loose the bangs.

U0Axu.jpg

sgScV.jpg

She's been doing a lot of work lately too, it's pretty understandable if they're exhausted.

But yeah, no fan of the red hair really.

Mushroom tiff is best tiff.

ryan-ts

Finally was accepted. Hey everyone!

Also, Darksnipercam uploaded a bunch of new Rainbow fancams if anyone's interested:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Darksnipercam

Welcome! I'm sure one of the gif makers in here will put those fancams to use.

C'mon man. It's a K-Pop thread and whether you like it or not, Korean abs are on topic in here. 80% of the posts in here are chick pics, a few images of some Korean guys isn't going to hurt anyone.

Selane

Pretty sure Yuri has never been skinny.

She was for like a month or so when she was spending all her time exercising and lost a shitload of weight. Then she stopped and rubberbanded back to her normal build in like two minutes. I'd provide photographical evidence but God knows I didn't save any pictures from that era since she looked terrible.

She was for like a month or so when she was spending all her time exercising and lost a shitload of weight. Then she stopped and rubberbanded back to her normal build in like two minutes. I'd provide photographical evidence but God knows I didn't save any pictures from that era since she looked terrible.

Nobody wants to see them anyway, I prefer if it never happened.

Nope. Never happened.

Seohyun is better than Yuri is nearly every single way anyways.

1yXf3.gif

Peru

2min0 ‏@missA_min
Gonna finish 'breaking bad' season 4 today.

All that time, so little idol-ing to do for Minnie.

Cuddler

Nql9V.jpg

DPAHg.jpg

Thanks for the link, I already know about that story, however this is not about appearance of other female idols. Obviously I don't agree with him about the difference in what a girl or a boy need to be. I hope that someone talk to him and that he change his mind since is still pretty young. However I think this is about his personal life and what he wants in a girlfriend, not about how he generally treat woman. In the apology he made on twitter it's pretty clear that he was talking about what he want from his girlfriend and not what he thinks about all the girls. Why you judge him only with one article or a stupid thing that he said? What about all the other quality that he may have? What about this? In this you can see him defending a girlfriend from being called a pelican by his boyfriend. When I talk about you I'm not really talk about you, it's obviously generic.

Fafnir

Wakes up and reads GAF saying they hate Fany red hair, checks twitter and Fany brunette...Soshi lurking GAF confirmed.

nD7i9.jpg
B5rIx.jpg

bGeFP.jpg

Maknae please stop raiding Hyoyeon's closet.
jRgoE.jpg

Seems like last night or earlier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT4HutVf00Q&t=30s

Maknae went to hang out at K-League All Star soccer match afterwards.
ttAl3.jpg

Copying Taengoo I see :p

Then again, the Twinkle promotion is over so it just makes sense to revert back to their previous hair colors.

Which reminds me, I just want T-aras Day by Day promotion to end already so Jiyeon can ditch that ugly ass yellow hair and revert back to heir god-tier brunette looks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom