• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

vSDjR.jpg
1M12L.jpg

CguB5.gif
bArbo.gif

bTDTX.gif
eU5J8.gif

C2GBF.gif
JLa7m.gif

RubyFaith

I see thanks, seems to be an old case and by a fairly unknown group no less. I was thinking it was T-ara or something.

Nah, S.Tiger did Lovey Dovey and Roly Poly which are original shit tracks. Whose That Girl is a straight up plagiarized song and then people were getting suspicious over 4minute's Volume Up. Thankfully the saxophone part was just a sampling. He needs to get his shit together though. I don't know how these producers think they can get away with copying a song with no one finding out.

In other news

Harisu-8.jpg

The transsexual pop star Harisu will return to K-Pop after five years! A representative of her agency stated on July 4, “Harisu will release a new single on July 9. For this comeback she has been preparing for a long time.”

The album commemorates the 11 years since her debut. It will include her debut song “Temptation,” and also 3 new songs. The title track is “Shopping Girl” and it is a dance song. The album will have a total of 10 songs.

A representative stated, “We are planning on emphasizing her performance which will fit in with the song. One should look forward to her sexy performance.”

After she releases the album, Harisu plans on promoting the album in South Korea.

ok...

2San

Thanks. Seems similar to me, but I haven't properly listened to either song.

So if it is actually plagiarized how do kpop fans tend to react? Would this be a pretty big hit to the T-ara name? I would personally figure, since this is probably produced by a separate producer, he'd get all the blame.
Nah, S.Tiger did Lovey Dovey and Roly Poly which are original shit tracks. Whose That Girl is a straight up plagiarized song and then people were getting suspicious over 4minute's Volume Up. Thankfully the saxophone part was just a sampling. He needs to get his shit together though. I don't know how these producers think they can get away with copying a song with no one finding out.
Ah, you seem to be referring to the S.Tiger comment. Was confused for a second why Exid's "Whose that girl" was mentioned. :p

Tenck

jBBKxtLtbvIlz.jpg

wtf? looks exactly like my ex.

You unlucky bastard. Why'd you let Nana slip through your fingers?!?!?!

Anyways, listened to the Day by Day Album, and man oh man, I am so disappointed. I loved Day by Day and hated everything but the last song. And I don't really like the last song either.

Such a sad day ;_;

You unlucky bastard. Why'd you let Nana slip through your fingers?!?!?!

Anyways, listened to the Day by Day Album, and man oh man, I am so disappointed. I loved Day by Day and hated everything but the last song. And I don't really like the last song either.

Such a sad day ;_;

sorry im new to k-pop thing but who is Nana? i thought her name is hyomin or something. oh well shitt happens lots of misunderstanding so i have to let her go.

Selane

Suju's mv/song sucks dick. Autotune chanting. Box set. Nothing new. Eunhyuk's dancing was cool. Donghae was nice to look at. Ewteuck is still gross and for some reason Siwon is too. I guess the military didn't do much good for Kangin because he's fatter than Shindong and moves slower than everyone. Good thing he only had three seconds of screen time.

T-ara's song and mv shits on Britney Spear's Criminal, plagiarized or not. If I were Godney stans I wouldn't even try to be butthurt because T-ara turned shit into gold. LOL @ Dani having a last minute addition to the group yet playing an important role in the newest mv. Yeah ok KKS.

Boram only got two lines in DxD. Rage. Cry. Etc.

4minute's variety show's name is wack but I'll watch it anyway.

2NE1's song sounds basic and good at the same time. Bom can't sing anymore.

iNHUYE1RZeiQs.gif

I agree with pretty much everything in this post(except maybe the Donghae part). Fuck Kangin in his fat, multiple crime commiting ass, even if everyone else suddenly has a short memory. At the very least he, Shindong and Leeteuk are disgusting scumbags, though I don't really respect anyone in Super Junior. Leeteuk is sexist, arrogant, and all around obnoxious, and Shindong has the gall to criticize female idols' appearances when he's pretty much the fattest person in the entire industry. I guess this sounds pretty ranty, but I really can't stand them. It's not right that every other idol gets held to ridiculous standards and expected to act perfectly all the time while they act so sleazy. Good thing their fanbase is pretty much an insane cult, otherwise I doubt they'd be very popular.

luso

Stupidity ensues. Thanks for promoting stalking, EwTeuk:

Although sasaeng fans do disrupt the peaceful life of a star, Leeteuk still showed his gratitude towards them.

“A while before, we used to fight and I would tell them not to follow me anymore, but now, I’m even thankful for that. I even wrote on my Twitter, ‘If you’re going to follow me, have many people follow.’”

He said, “If I see them now, I even give them my autograph. When else would they follow? I actually thankful that they do. I hope they continue follow while in their 40’s and 50’s.”

vanty

Can all these new posters who are just interested in guys maybe have another thread? It's like posting about basketball in a football thread.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Can all these new posters who are just interested in guys maybe have another thread? It's like posting about basketball in a football thread.
K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Cuddler

Is mnet countdown tomorrow?
Can't wait! :)
I agree with pretty much everything in this post(except maybe the Donghae part). Fuck Kangin in his fat, multiple crime commiting ass, even if everyone else suddenly has a short memory. At the very least he, Shindong and Leeteuk are disgusting scumbags, though I don't really respect anyone in Super Junior. Leeteuk is sexist, arrogant, and all around obnoxious, and Shindong has the gall to criticize female idols' appearances when he's pretty much the fattest person in the entire industry. I guess this sounds pretty ranty, but I really can't stand them. It's not right that every other idol gets held to ridiculous standards and expected to act perfectly all the time while they act so sleazy. Good thing their fanbase is pretty much an insane cult, otherwise I doubt they'd be very popular.
Could you please provide me some link about that?
yass someone gif'd it.

<3 Casper

Bonus Seyong and Simon <3
Abs are overrated!

shindong-shirtless-obfau6.gif

lol

2San

I've been listening to some Younha's album, it's pretty good and pretty nice as background music. I haven't heard her other music though. She featured, Tiger JK, John Park and Jay Park. So she's legit in my book and what made me interested in getting her album.

Honestly and then you have Jay Park who was run out of the country get his contract cancled, for writing "Korea is Gay" on a myspace when he was trainee. At least he got a second chance though and seem pretty happy. Or the shit that Tablo got for no apparent reason. SMent is definitely isn't something you want to go up against.

ryan-ts

Brown Eyed Girls to release digital single in late July

The Brown Eyed Girls will be releasing a new summer single.

A representative told Star News on the 4th KST, &#8220;Brown Eyed Girls&#8217; new digital single is planned for release at the end of the month. It&#8217;s meant to be a gift to the fans who are still supporting the group despite it not being active at the moment.&#8221;

Though the members of Brown Eyed Girls have been involved with individual projects, this is the first time in a while that they&#8217;ll be releasing a new track under the group&#8217;s name.

The representative continued, &#8220;Though we&#8217;ll be releasing the digital single, there are no plans for promotions on broadcasts as of yet.&#8221;

In related news, Ga In is planning her solo comeback for this August.

BEG just doesn't play by the same rules as other groups. Not sure what to expect but hoping for another dance track similar to the stuff in Sound G. Hyped for the Ga-In solo work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom