• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreoleo

BEG just doesn't play by the same rules as other groups. Not sure what to expect but hoping for another dance track similar to the stuff in Sound G. Hyped for the Ga-In solo work.

Great news!

Still surprised Ga-In is getting a second solo before Jea's first. I didn't think Step 2/4 was all that great. But hey! I'm not gonna complain about new material.

There's a lot of established groups this year releasing songs with really weak choruses. Thank god for the rookies and T-ara for stepping up.

Does anyone have any clue when Chocolat is going to make a comeback? Feels like forever since Same Thing To Her, which is one of my favorite songs so far this year. Are they waiting for the last member to get well or something? Couldn't find any info on akp. Also wondering what is up with EXID. Whoz That Girl is another of my favorite songs this year. According to this akp article they were supposed to make a comeback in June, which came and went. =/

GvUp9.jpg
EBDYu.jpg

Still looking for a copy of this song, which someone linked to a while ago. Can't remember who is was. Since it's by a group which never got to debut, I assume there isn't any where to purchase it. So does anyone know if there's a way to rip audio from youko videos?

Subbed version. Pretty awesome song. Shame it's so unoriginal, but it's not a big issue for me. The whole album seems great. Really like Holiday and Hue. Gotta admit, I am more excited by Mirage though.

worth pointing out but that fun pop song they played right after to be continued.., is most definitely the single after day by day, and rolypoly/loveydovey creator's next song, in august.

seems fun as hell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Twx26sQrw&t=5s

Love that tune. Hopefully they can make a great song out of it.

In reality I'm not an expert of KPop, I know Super Junior from six months, I was watching Italian tv and I've seen "No other". When I've seen Shindong I was pleasantly surprised, I thought Kpop was all about superficiality. After that I've watched a lot of video on youtube and now I am a super fan of him. I don't really know why a lot of people hate Super Junior. I really dislike when someone makes fun of other people just because they are fat or because they have problem with their skin (WTF).

The boy/girl groups are pretty superficial. SuJu and Shindong is no different. Only reason he was added was to hook people like you.

Man I wish she'd kept her hair like this for longer. Anyone who prefers her current hair is fucking delusional.

ryan-ts

Still surprised Ga-In is getting a second solo before Jea's first.

Yeah Jea has a couple solo songs, they're pretty good. I'd love to see her make a solo album but I can see her lack of popularity getting in the way. She also seems like someone who might not be a big fan of the individual spotlight considering she's almost never on variety shows.

There's a lot of established groups this year releasing songs with really weak choruses. Thank god for the rookies and T-ara for stepping up.

While I agree with I Love Yous chorus being pretty lame, I hardly feel as if I am starved for decent choruses from established groups. F(x), Miss A, Sistar, too mention some.

I like the rest of I Love You, but that chorus really holds it back.

Cuddler

The boy/girl groups are pretty superficial. SuJu and Shindong is no different. Only reason he was added was to hook people like you.

I don't think so about Shindong, people "like me" are a non-factor in Korea, Shindong was added because he was actually really good at dancing, before Super Junior he has already won multiple prizes for that (including the 2004 Mnet Epic Contest (Gold Prize and Popularity Award)) and because SM wanted to put him on tv. His appearance was obviously a factor to SM bacause is different than any other member. At the beginning SM has put him on tv with childrens program and now you see him co-hosting programs and has already winned 3 (not fan voted) awards about his work on tv. When I talk about superficiality I mean that when someone see the boy/girl on tv she/he like them because of his/her phisical appearance, with Shindong the majority of people need to watch/listen to him on tv/radio to actually like him.

luso

I don't think so about Shindong, people "like me" are a non-factor in Korea, Shindong was added because he was actually really good at dancing, before Super Junior he has already won multiple prizes for that (including the 2004 Mnet Epic Contest (Gold Prize and Popularity Award)) and because SM wanted to put him on tv. His appearance was obviously a factor to SM bacause is different than any other member. At the beginning SM has put him on tv with childrens program and now you see him co-hosting programs and has already winned 3 (not fan voted) awards about his work on tv. When I talk about superficiality I mean that when someone see the boy/girl on tv she/he like them because of his/her phisical appearance, with Shindong the majority of people need to watch/listen to him on tv/radio to actually like him.

You sure know a lot about Suju but you asked earlier what a is a Sone? I was expecting to be a general knowledge even for a newbie.

ABout Shindong, putting him on those children shows was genius from SM. Kids grows to teens and they already know Suju.

Peru

They say it will feature an artist with more than 40 million likes on Facebook. I googled a list that told me the only one with that many likes is the Bieber... ...?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
being on vevo is pretty swag in itself, holy shit if they got the biebs

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Not Biebs. People are recognizing Akon and he has over 40mill likes.

Facebook says one of my friends likes Akon... and it's a Korean girl.

ryan-ts

I was going to post the same thing. Shit man, this ain't good. Bring us back old Fany :(

Amen brotha. For a long time I thought Tiffany was the best looking member of SNSD, now she's battling with Hyoyeon.

So Fanny is second best now? I'd put her lower than that.
Hyoyeon is last on my list.

She has been looking a bit gaunt for a while.

Meanwhile Yuri hits us with the thickness in those
Don't know why but I laughed when I read gaunt. It's true though.

Yuri looks goooood.

vanty

Wow Tiffany really looks like Bom in that pic...
Except Bom actually has a body.

2NE1 song is ok. Will probably like it more when I can hear it properly with headphones and not just some streaming thing, but it's definitely no smanger. Chorus maybe sounds a little like Kylie to me.

Niks

Calling the Tiff defense force.
Sal used to be in it..

She just needs to go back to jet black hair and loose the bangs.

U0Axu.jpg

sgScV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom