• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan-ts

Yeah, instead lets talk about the new group Crown-Clown and their song Solo.

So Crayon Pop's mini album came out today. Did anyone else notice that the album version of Bing Bing is different than the MV version? The biggest difference is the rap section starting at 2:08, which was totally re-recorded. It sounds a little more "fierce" and less "cute" I guess. I liked the original.

What have they done? The original sounded so very wow.

Kuno

So Crayon Pop's mini album came out today. Did anyone else notice that the album version of Bing Bing is different than the MV version? The biggest difference is the rap section starting at 2:08, which was totally re-recorded. It sounds a little more "fierce" and less "cute" I guess. I liked the original.

Also, the whole song is mixed differently, with a bunch more stereo effects on the instruments, which I think drown out the vocals a little. It's pretty apparent around 0:31 to 0:41 where the horn in the background seems more pronounced.

Not sure how I feel about all this since Bing Bing was already one of my favorite songs this year. I guess I'll get used to the new version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixav9qVOSFs

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

Also, the whole song is mixed differently, with a bunch more stereo effects on the instruments, which I think drown out the vocals a little. It's pretty apparent around 0:31 to 0:41 where the horn in the background seems more pronounced.

Not sure how I feel about all this since Bing Bing was already one of my favorite songs this year. I guess I'll get used to the new version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixav9qVOSFs

The rap part sounds like a completely different person

:(

Conceptor

Guys. I am at hysterical and joy right now. Front row seats! Like really front!

I didnt plan to spend that much money either. But it was too tempting. I couldn't control myself.
That's awesome Edge, I don't think you'll regret at all.

Yay Yoon G, Crayon Pop and GLAM at mcountdown :>

I cant believe you don't like them yet Peru.

Even if you don't like the girls. the songs are good pop songs with interesting arrangements - heck even the production isn't cheap elevator music like some of the other 'cute' groups around.

Peru

The song isn't horrible but I don't know why the group got a clique of stans here all of a sudden.. and that other song was horrible.

Who wins?

20120718_stars_cars.jpg

Tae Hee

They should have cut the entire rap, it's fucking awful. How anyone can listen to it without cringing is beyond me.

The song isn't horrible but I don't know why the group got a clique of stans here all of a sudden.. and that other song was horrible.

I'm gonna agree with Peru. I enjoy Bing Bing, but the attention they are getting here seems exaggerated to me.

ryan-ts

C'mon Peru, join us..... one of us, one of us

gooble gobble gooble gobble

I just think you're making it into a bigger deal then it actually is. K-Pop GAF wanted something new to latch onto and here they are.

It's fun to root for the underdog, it's not like Crayon Pop have some major company backing them. I'd really prefer to see them succeed over 95% of the rookies that have come out this year, even if it is just because they're an amateurish, goofy group with a catchy tune. No one on here aside from Dice has made some sort of outrageous claim, we're just hoping Crayon Pop can make it out of obscurity.

vanty

:O

Dicetrain now owns Train Simulator 2012, Railworks TestTraK DLC, Railworks AssetPack01, RailWorks 3 HorseshoeCurve DLC, RailWorks 3 Super Express Train DLC, Railworks 3 LegacyAssetsEU, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteOP, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteBT, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteNY, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteHS, Railworks 3 LegacyRoutesFictional, Railworks 3 LegacyAssetsUS, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteCP, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosOP, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosBT, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosNY, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosHS, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosFictional, Railworks 3 LegacyAssetsFoliage, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosCP.

Rainbow continuing to cater to the foot fetish market. From Godtier Yoonhye's twitter

R769O.png

Alta1r

Yoong: Alt I am disappoint.

Lies. Yoong would never say such a thing.

tumblr_m7b68oHlrJ1ryot7ro1_500.gif

Guys. I am at hysterical and joy right now. Front row seats! Like really front!

I didnt plan to spend that much money either. But it was too tempting. I couldn't control myself.

Awwww yeeaahhh! Nice. I'm looking at the VIP tickets right now contemplating taking the dive.

FUCK I FORGOT FUCK

There's still VIP tickets left.

Edgeward

Thanks everyone. Real psyched now for it being so close. @_@

I wonder if they have wifi at the HD center I may stream some parts of it but not all. Definitely need to get some pics so gotta save that battery.

Seeing Kara so close. My god.

Ashhong

Yea I just listened to it for the first time now...and I don't hear it. They are all just following Dice (I think he was the first to bring them up)

Hearing Tiffany sing in English is weird.

If by weird you mean great...

Lies. Yoong would never say such a thing.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7b68oHlrJ1ryot7ro1_500.gif

Awwww yeeaahhh! Nice. I'm looking at the VIP tickets right now contemplating taking the dive.

There's still VIP tickets left.

Nope. NOSEBLEEDS BABY AWWWWWW YEA

Biscuits

Hmm, so I just youtubed Crayon Pop because of all of the fuss in here. Seems like the praise isn't baseless, Bing Bing is refreshing. Are they doing a simultaneous Japanese and Korean debut?

And what is that K-Town crap? Looks like a bunch of americans masquerading as asians in another season of Jersey Shore. If that's what a lot of asians are like in LA then colour me surprised.

Didn't Dice (or whoever it was) introduce them as a low budget group at first? Debuting in Korea and Japan simultaneously sounds like a pretty big project.

Edgeward

Didn't Dice (or whoever it was) introduce them as a low budget group at first? Debuting in Korea and Japan simultaneously sounds like a pretty big project.

Well, they are backed by Chrome Ent. Which I have never heard of or any other acts associated with them. They don't seem to have any official website either, just a blog and a twitter/facebook account.

Ashhong

I wouldn't quite say they suck, I do like the song. But yeah, that rap is fucking awful. Also, Hwayoung sounds pretty decent these days.

Anyway, we should be talking more about this.

Yea, I posted that in a haste because my SC2 game was starting. They are ok, but the sudden stans they have in here is weird. Also, I meant old Hwayoung because she is getting better.

Crayon Pop responded to my tweet :)

What does this mean?!!

What did you ask? They said "Thank you, please listen to us alot in the future~~"

ryan-ts

I said they should release an mp3 version of Bing Bing with the rap from the MV because it was cute. Clearly they don't understand English and were just being as kind as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom