• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Didn't Dice (or whoever it was) introduce them as a low budget group at first? Debuting in Korea and Japan simultaneously sounds like a pretty big project.

3 hour flight and it seems like their MVs are shot in the streets. Could be done with a lower budget I guess.

Regardless, they suck. That rap in Bing Bing is worse than Hwayoung

bxVFN.jpg

I said they should release an mp3 version of Bing Bing with the rap from the MV because it was cute. Clearly they don't understand English and were just being as kind as possible.

Lol, use Google translate for your tweets to them. You could have some hilariously bad conversations with them.

ryan-ts

Lol, use Google translate for your tweets to them. You could have some hilariously bad conversations with them.
I totally should, I'm sure it would be filled with "???".

I got another response from a different member, same tweet as before.

[Cho-A★] 감사합니다~~ Bing bing, Saturday night 많은 사랑 부탁드려요 ♥

Edgeward

Weird that they made Soyul perform with a backpack on. Wtf?

And it was cute seeing Ellin's knees shaking once they got to the last pose and finished the song. Must have been nerve-wracking.

gWKyV.gif

JFI07.gif
tTb8R.gif
nbFqb.gif

Edgeward

Damn straight it's the best part.

I do miss Soyul's little freestyle dance like in the MV. Seems so limiting seeing her in one place for that part when you know she just wants to go everywhere.

3 hour flight and it seems like their MVs are shot in the streets. Could be done with a lower budget I guess.

Send them to Japan and hope they end up in a show or something.

Weird that they made Soyul perform with a backpack on. Wtf?

And it was cute seeing Ellin's knees shaking once they got to the last pose and finished the song. Must have been nerve-wracking.

I missed it? No stream? :|

So I'm officially part of K-Pop GAF.

My favorite is this dude who I think is called PSY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

tumblr_m7czl0IfaQ1r7b9bco1_500.gif

If you guys got any similarly awesome songs then please do link them :D

Sagging Snail. The guy in red is the guy in yellow from Psy's video.

Nothing wrong with that vid. I actually like it more than the MV. It's a very enjoyable dance.

2:23 best part

Because the rap is finally over?

Peru

Sooyoung always hilarious, "Making Jessica pitch made me think our company is doing good marketing. This girl’s true self is like that. While she looks perfect, she’s a bit slow."

GLAM dance practice

I think I may have figured out who is who thanks to a comment in the mv trailer and the trailer of their show I guess. From what I can gather, as they appear in this performance,
Trinity is the one with the blonde hair,
Dahee is the one in orange shorts,
Zinni is the one in jeans,
Miso, is the one in the I don't even know what the fuck to call it, with the neck short hair,
and Park Jiyeon (lol) is the one with the ponytail.

Never realised that GLAM was the group someone posted a few dance videos of a while ago. Gotta pay more attention.

These girls can sing, they can dance, they're very pleasing to the eyes, their first song is awesome. I am rarely one to be excited for a group before they debut, but I definitely am now. I hope they do well, don't want another EXID.

Cuddler

Shindong was so funny during the Show Champion backstage!
Star life was really interesting, you can see a lot about their life, 3 days without sleeping?!

Peru

Finally GLAM mv and debut stage. GLAM better live than in MV, but only LQ up so far.

Oh and that's not what Sulli looks like now.

Sulli_Minho1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom