• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChits

I don't know who to talk about this to, so you're gonna get it.

I was at the gym. Doing deadlifts.

405lbs.

I needed 5 reps to break my personal record.

Somehow, a song called "Oh" came up on my pandora. I didn't change it. Dear god, I didn't change it.

I listened to the whole thing. Bought it and listened to it while I broke my deadlift record. Then, I listed to it over and over again for my whole workout.

What do I do with this? Help me. I love it so much.

I have quite a bit of k-pop in my workout playlist. I can't really explain why, but it does a good job of pumping you up

cj_iwakura

There's all kinds of K-music, too. Techno, hip-hop, even metal.

The only thing I dislike about the K-pop boom is that it's made people forget Korea does other kinds of music too.

Tenck

There's all kinds of K-music, too. Techno, hip-hop, even metal.

The only thing I dislike about the K-pop boom is that it's made people forget Korea does other kinds of music too.

Other types of music? Are you sure you're not thinking of another country?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
face on irc:

veezy and i are the only ones in the kpop thread that exercise

ibpgqYSLZRYnIQ.gif

Alta1r

Goddamn, Dice and OC, what have you guys done?? I've listened to this song like 30 times since yesterday.

The Ellin and Geummi girls are growing on me since watching that practice video Selane posted and the performance you put up.

Short hair totally suits her, same with the colour, so I have no idea where you're coming from.
Facial wise, she looks just as good as every other KPOP-star I've seen in this thread.

UmKca.gif

Let's just agree to disagree here. The only thing that will come out of a lime discussion is more pics and nobody wants to see that.

Veezy

que?
I love this much. Like grinning, bobbing my fucking head, love it.

Good god, I'm a convert. Now I just need a bad ass avatar. It's so good.

Looks like I know what to play for my clients when I'm training them.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I love this much. Like grinning, bobbing my fucking head, love it.

Good god, I'm a convert. Now I just need a bad ass avatar. It's so good.

Looks like I know what to play for my clients when I'm training them.

Did you watch any of the videos? Also, for an avatar, you gotta have a favorite o_O
hyomin is a good choice

Tenck

Did you watch any of the videos? Also, for an avatar, you gotta have a favorite o_O
hyomin is a good choice

He needs an SNSD one though, since he just discovered Oh!

How about Soo Young? She's the best out of the group, and anyone who tries to refute that is a liar.

Alta1r

405lbs.

Somehow, a song called "Oh" came up on my pandora. I didn't change it. Dear god, I didn't change it.

I listened to the whole thing. Bought it and listened to it while I broke my deadlift record. Then, I listed to it over and over again for my whole workout.

LOL, this just made my day. Welcome brotha, you've only just begun your journey into this rabbit hole.

I have quite a bit of k-pop in my workout playlist. I can't really explain why, but it does a good job of pumping you up

Yeah, same. It's still always a bit strange thinking about the combo of pumping iron and listening to sugary sweet Korean girl pop. It's just too good though.

Other types of music? Are you sure you're not thinking of another country?

gandalf-laugh.gif

Veezy

que?
hyomin is a good choice

All of them. EDIT: Huh?@

As for an avatar, anything from that Hyuna video. I said, damn. Like, that bit at 2:40.

I mean, just, damn.

Oh, anybody need workout programming/nutrition stuff pm me. I gives it freely without judgmental overtones.

vanty

All of them. ---------------------------------------------------------------.

As for an avatar, anything from that Hyuna video. I said, damn. Like, that bit at 2:40.

I mean, just, damn.

Oh, anybody need workout programming/nutrition stuff pm me. I gives it freely without judgmental overtones.
You might want to edit that first line out.

DXPett1

There are some great songs like B.A.Ps Warrior and MBLAQs Run that get me pumped at the gym. I have both SNSDs Run Devil Run (JPN ver.) and MR TAXI in one of my running playlists that have worked to great effect in the past.

Nothing gets me quite pumped up as this though :D

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
vanty, ever since you called out jaekyung for not posting pics on twitter, she has been posting a bunch O_O

just posted 3 in the past 30 minutes lol

AyOCJMYCcAAMCgd.png:large

edit, make that 4

AyOT7OMCYAEDWbq.jpg:large

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Ellin really is wonderful. Gummi's voice in live performances was surprisingly (delightfully) smooth yet strong.

Ranvier

36 more hours before getting on the flight to Korea. Quick, I need a run-down on what the hell to do there, (i'm going to be on my own for 3-4 days) and a Map of where I can potentially find Hyo and Yuri. AAAnd maybe Gyuri, or Jaekyung, or Yenjin, or bora or....

iTxDyTEkFqfB.gif

Dice

Holy SHIT Yoonji is hot. I just watched her MCD performance and I will definitely see all the performances that I can from this round of promotions.

Ashhong

36 more hours before getting on the flight to Korea. Quick, I need a run-down on what the hell to do there, (i'm going to be on my own for 3-4 days) and a Map of where I can potentially find Hyo and Yuri. AAAnd maybe Gyuri, or Jaekyung, or Yenjin, or bora or....

iTxDyTEkFqfB.gif

Wow, I was watching this gif as it was still loading and it was going in slow motion...amazing. What a goddamn tease.

Alta1r

Pretty much. That move where they bend over and do that little shake specifically. Ellins expression is damn cute

I like her "solo" parts in the middle of the verses.

iTxDyTEkFqfB.gif

Lol. Ranman, check your PMs. And hold off on your idol-hunting excursions. I have one more week of work left and then I'll join you.

Peru

BoA coming for ya. Hip-hopness (Eienness) of the song confirmed, dance MV coming! Nappytabs doing the routine

More information regarding BoA's return with her 7th studio album, "Only One," has been revealed by SM Entertainment on July 20th. The agency describes the title track, "Only One," as a song with a bittersweet but dreamy atmosphere.

According to SM Entertainment, "'Only One' was directly written and composed by BoA, and it is of a lyrical hip-hop genre with a heavy hip-hop drum beat and sweet piano melody, combined with a majestic orchestra to create a dreamy like atmosphere."

The track was also choreographed by the global team that worked with Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Lopez and many other global stars, NappyTabs. NappyTabs also took part of BoA's U.S. dance flick, "COBU 3D," as the lead choreographers, and will once again work with BoA for her track, "Only One."

Meanwhile, BoA will release her 7th studio album and the dance music video for "Only One" on July 22nd with the physical album available in stores on July 25th.

roaSone

405lbs.

Welcome bro, you won't regret it, just let yourself melt through Kpop! And starting with SNSD is the best choice ever, since they're the best. :3

Dice

xECh7.jpg

I hope they always have different color hair, because this is not a Hwayoung/Hyoyoung situation. They look exactly the fucking same.

vanty

How old are they? Because they look really, really young.

Anyway Minah looking great.

eiK9q.jpg

And Kyary has a friend over in her crazy bedroom for some Tokyo Jungle action.

RiK1O.jpg

9fzNS.jpg

Using a hideous, giant (or just tiny hands) third-party controller ew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom