• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selane

Doppelgangers

I0Mvp.jpg

filler

Banned
Back in Cali and finally back in kpop gaf! What did I miss from Hyomin, Goo and PerfectHyo? any good dnrog's while I was out?

Another small factor which makes me like GLAM, is the lyrics of Party. For the most part it is just typical pop drivel. The difference is that it is directed at a girl, not a boy. It's not a major game changer or anything, I just think it's cool to see a kpop song with a message like that, if it were western pop, I probably wouldn't care.

In other news, Eunjung being gorgeous with hair extensions. I seriously hope she gives long hair a chance.

And in yet other news, Chocolat and EXID still MIA. Alt, I'm gonna need you to take a look around in Korea.

Alta1r

She posted another one.

qa2qF.jpg

Fanservice~♡

Nice! I think Geummi looks better in normal/performance shots, but Ellin looks pretty fantastic in these selcas/candid shots. Almost like a poor man's Hyomin.

On a related note, the practice video is either gone everywhere or at least pulled from the Korean youtube. Anyone got another link to it?

And in yet other news, Chocolat and EXID still MIA. Alt, I'm gonna need you to take a look around in Korea.

Lol, what happened to them? EXID's the one that had a couple members leave? Or was that EXO?

And that GLAM Party song is decent. The chorus is pretty catchy, but the rap otherwise I'm not a fan of.

tumblr_m7fvzp1Axw1qhcznwo1_1280.jpg

Oh Jung Sisters <3

Lol, Sica. What is this from? And are there more shots?

tumblr_m7ilhbicDR1qeu8qgo1_500.gif

Edgeward

Nice! I think Geummi looks better in normal/performance shots, but Ellin looks pretty fantastic in these selcas/candid shots. Almost like a poor man's Hyomin.

On a related note, the practice video is either gone everywhere or at least pulled from the Korean youtube. Anyone got another link to it?

Lol, what happened to them? EXID's the one that had a couple members leave? Or was that EXO?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dqzw8WM9V8

It got pulled over here as well.

And yes it was EXID, only 3 members remain.

roaSone

Yup, very nice MV from Beast. Eunjung is rocking that haircut! I wish for a pic of Hyomin/Jiyeon/Eunjung together, a selca named "Straight long hair group shot". *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom