• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNBLUE to become the first Korean band to go on a world tour:

They won’t be going to just Asian countries such as China, Singapore, and Hong Kong, but also Europe, Australia, North America, and South America
http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/cnblue-to-become-the-first-korean-band-to-go-on-a-world-tour

I'll have to go when they come to London, because of the positive reaction of their last concert + their latest mini is good. Their inkigayo comeback was damn good too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAXy9fcWFYo

2NE1 might be doing a concert in London in April, so i'm feeling better about missing out on Bigbang.

Honey Bunny

Was watching some random k-pop videos for unknown reasons and here's a gif as a present:

ibxHpk73V12XvM.gif

from Miss A "Good Bye"

ibh09va6Lg6ceh.gif

Not sure about the new 9M. Sounds like it should be sped up 10x.

roaSone

CNBLUE to become the first Korean band to go on a world tour:

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/cnblue-to-become-the-first-korean-band-to-go-on-a-world-tour

I'll have to go when they come to London, because of the positive reaction of their last concert + their latest mini is good. Their inkigayo comeback was damn good too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAXy9fcWFYo
That's a nice new, I'd definitely go if they come to London or Paris or else in Europe.
Comeback stage was amazing aswell, they've improved like crazy since their latest songs.

Peru

Rainbow will be making a comeback mid-February!

The 7-member girl group will be releasing an album one year and 7 months since ‘Sweet Dream‘ in June of 2011. According to DSP Media, they’ve concluded recording, but they are still considering their concept. The agency also added that, “The music follows the healthy, bright image that Rainbow is known for.”

In related news, Rainbow’s Japanese singles “A“, “Mach“, and “Gonna Gonna Go!” have made Oricon‘s weekly chart top 10 for the third week in a row.

spink

The 7-member girl group will be releasing an album one year and 7 months since ‘Sweet Dream‘ in June of 2011. According to DSP Media, they’ve concluded recording, but they are still considering their concept. The agency also added that, “The music follows the healthy, bright image that Rainbow is known for.”

In related news, Rainbow’s Japanese singles “A“, “Mach“, and “Gonna Gonna Go!” have made Oricon‘s weekly chart top 10 for the third week in a row.

MY BODY IS READY!!!!!

luso

The 7-member girl group will be releasing an album one year and 7 months since ‘Sweet Dream‘ in June of 2011. According to DSP Media, they’ve concluded recording, but they are still considering their concept. The agency also added that, “The music follows the healthy, bright image that Rainbow is known for

aka skimpy outfits and sexy dances.

No No Eul

Sounds very promising.

iCJFWj6GuI7hN.gif

HELL. YES.

The agency also added that, “The music follows the healthy, bright image that Rainbow is known for.”

Yes, yes, that's quite correct. Rainbow are certainly known for their healthy, bright... hang on just a second. Last time I looked, Rainbow's image was basically all sexy, all the time.

Edit: What luso said.

They were released ages ago, weren't they? Why the sudden boost in popularity I wonder?

Pendulum

Watching this week's Running Man reinforces that I fucking love Kwanghee. Such a funny dude. Ohgodithinkihaveamancrush.
Laughed so hard at the cast members trying to figure out if he was a girl or boy by the way he walked, followed by his "love me" mincing

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

Nine Muses MV Teaser

Oh man, Nine Muses comeback, Crayon Pop comeback, and ChoColat said in that giant two hour livechat they just did that they should be back again soon too. This year is off to a great start.
My... feels. It's too much right now. So fucking stoked for all of this.

ISOM

Not that it's anything special, they're pretty much an idol group. >_>

Not really, all their japanese albums have been composed by them and not nameless producers and their latest korean album has been composed by them also. Not to say they aren't idols but they really are a band.

TheChits

Oh hell yes. New Leessang is always welcome

Watching this week's Running Man reinforces that I fucking love Kwanghee. Such a funny dude. Ohgodithinkihaveamancrush.
Laughed so hard at the cast members trying to figure out if he was a girl or boy by the way he walked, followed by his "love me" mincing

Kwanghee is a very interesting dude haha. Extremely effeminate

LowerLevel

All evidence points to the contrary. 9 Mutants.

From our love of Phantasy Star and Hyoyeon, I tend to agree with you all the time... Until this. 9 Muses and SNSD seem to be a bit different, especially in the Sexy vs Cute dept. I also prefer 9 muses songs in general myself although GG has a lot of great songs too, probably due to having a bit more actually out.

Back to the shadows and rooftop I go...

Fafnir

Catching up on the Soshi weekend stuff. Maknae sounded the best on Sketchbook. It sounds like TaeNy broke up with Taengoo lonely and Fany crying, either that or Taengoo not use to living outside the dorms.

OnyhR.gif

From our love of Phantasy Star and Hyoyeon, I tend to agree with you all the time... Until this. 9 Muses and SNSD seem to be a bit different, especially in the Sexy vs Cute dept. I also prefer 9 muses songs in general myself although GG has a lot of great songs too, probably due to having a bit more actually out.

Back to the shadows and rooftop I go...

iXocoo2vxHjyH.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO come back and post more ;_;

Kuno

(MFBTY MV)

Pretty damn nice! Needs more Tasha though. Looks like they spent some cash on the MV.

ibb3Ipds5enSZF.jpg

Sweet Dream was such a flop... I really loved A and Mach, so hopefully this is along those lines. Somehow I feel like they'll never be popular though.

Maybe this is all leading up the the triumphant return of Rainbow Pixie...

tumblr_lxq69pqgqI1r0xavgo1_400.gif
tumblr_lxill6ZUZa1qzl99lo1_500.gif

Selane

Sweet Dream was such a flop... I really loved A and Mach, so hopefully this is along those lines.

It's Rainbow, all their songs are flops. Doesn't change the fact that they're good, though.

I doubt it'll be like A or Mach though, those are by Sweetune and I don't think they get their Rainbow songs from them any more.

Kuno

I doubt it'll be like A or Mach though, those are by Sweetune and I don't think they get their Rainbow songs from them any more.

Sweetune tracks are probably too expensive for 'em now :X

Suzy lookin' pretty good at the airport:

iGeaWCFFn4FBw.jpg
ioqzIoBKobFx4.jpg

Looking at those people behind her bundled up, she must be kinda cold...

arkon

I can only handle him in small doses. Anything too protracted and he starts to grate. Thankfully there was enough other stuff in the episode to do just that.

luso

It's Rainbow, all their songs are flops. Doesn't change the fact that they're good, though.

Sweetune tracks are probably too expensive for 'em now :X

Rainbow was the group taking underground to earn 200$ doing some events.
They will ask a street performer to compose for them something, for a burger and a cola.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom