• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

llehuty

But Hyemi's chubby cheeks and crooked teefs are so cuuuuute!
nm-hyemi.jpg

My favourite also.

I hope they do more variety this time. They were great last time at Weekly Idol.

Just finished watching Happy Together with Yoong, Hyo, Fany and Yuri... and it was awesome.

Kim Wan Sun and Baek Ji Young were also guests in the show and BJY is a fncking badass. She wasn't afraid to talk about dirty laundry and she was always scowling or making random comments about what's going on and all that good stuff. KMS was a little more reserved but she also was hilarious as hell. What really surprised me though is those two are around their 40's, hnnnggg is all I can say about that.

SoShi on the other hand, well we know how they are lol. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but Hyoyeon is fncking hilarious as hell. She was dishing out the dirty laundry about Soshi and it seemed like she was the only one who really wanted to be there. Of course a lot of the questions went to the Hyo or Yoong so YulTi seemed more reserved.

Anyway, I think I've become a fan of BJY. Catty women are so hilarious lol.

luso

Had the same impression with BJY since she was a guest in some Strong Heart episodes, great noona. Hyo rocked in the show, I don't see the other members saying that much apart from Sooyoung.

Fafnir

I remember talking about one of Baek Ji-Young's previous HT when she came with her crew and Jang Woo Hyuk. I think they squeezed 2 episodes out of them, the producer's probably loved them for it. If you can find the episodes it's definitely worth the watch as the MC's poke fun at the women about plastic surgery and going clubbing. Definitely a party girl.

666GK.gif

Tangeroo

I'll wait for ssf subs, kshownow are a bit rough in their translation...

Dramafever also subtitles Running Man. They'll usually have the show online and translated within 24 hours of broadcast which is insane. While not as good as iSubs, the translations are clear enough and rewatching the iSubs translation is still worthwhile.

LowerLevel

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO come back and post more ;_;

I will always be around good sir! And, despite your disdain for Muses, there are quality positives we both share that keeps you as a favorite! But, alas, if I'm not watching my brats, I'm trying to game or watch something interesting, I just pop in from time to time... *lurking*

roaSone

Dramafever also subtitles Running Man. They'll usually have the show online and translated within 24 hours of broadcast which is insane. While not as good as iSubs, the translations are clear enough and rewatching the iSubs translation is still worthwhile.
I was speaking about that Happy Together episode tho, but your information is precious aswell, I didn't know that. Imma check that now.

arkon

Just finished watching Happy Together with Yoong, Hyo, Fany and Yuri... and it was awesome.

Kim Wan Sun and Baek Ji Young were also guests in the show and BJY is a fncking badass. She wasn't afraid to talk about dirty laundry and she was always scowling or making random comments about what's going on and all that good stuff. KMS was a little more reserved but she also was hilarious as hell. What really surprised me though is those two are around their 40's, hnnnggg is all I can say about that.

SoShi on the other hand, well we know how they are lol. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but Hyoyeon is fncking hilarious as hell. She was dishing out the dirty laundry about Soshi and it seemed like she was the only one who really wanted to be there. Of course a lot of the questions went to the Hyo or Yoong so YulTi seemed more reserved.

Probably the answers and stuff from others weren't always interesting enough to be included in the final show. They film these things for hours, there must loads left on the cutting room floor with each episode.

I remember talking about one of Baek Ji-Young's previous HT when she came with her crew and Jang Woo Hyuk. I think they squeezed 2 episodes out of them, the producer's probably loved them for it. If you can find the episodes it's definitely worth the watch as the MC's poke fun at the women about plastic surgery and going clubbing. Definitely a party girl.

666GK.gif

Yep. Great episode. One of my favourite set of episodes of Happy Together season 3 that I can remember. The Jang Hyuk episodes are usually good fun too, the one where he was promoting his movie and the one with Chuno vs God of Study.

Pendulum

Ji Eun reveals Hyosung saved her from a major injury during their car accident

Ji Eun revealed Hyosung saved her from a major injury during their car accident.

On the January 22nd episode of ‘Strong Heart‘, Ji Eun talked about SECRET‘s car accident from last month. She introduced the topic by writing, “I almost couldn’t come to ‘Strong Heart’!“ on her board.

She said, “We were going back home after our ‘Star King‘ filming, and the van flipped over. Usually, everyone would have been sleeping during that drive home, but everyone was excited that day and eating chocolates. We were all happily going home, and then we slammed into the guard rail and fell 5 meters into a ditch.”

She continued, “When it happened, I blacked out. I woke up because the members were calling my name, and I realized I was hanging upside down. My lower body was in the van, and my upper body was outside. There were glass shards right next to my face, and I started crying when I saw it. Then Hyosung unni told me firmly, ‘Ji Eun, don’t cry! Get a hold of yourself, I’ll get you out of there’. She asked me where I was. I said I was outside and everyone was surprised.”

She added, “Someone inside the van started moving and this movement made my face move closer to the glass shards. I yelled out to stop moving your legs, but later I found out that the leg that was holding me up (from hitting the glass shards) was Hyosung unni’s leg. She hurt her tendon again because of this accident. Thanks to her help I was the least injured among the members and I’m really appreciative of her help.“

666GK.gif

I need to find that episode one of these days when I'm bored. I'm over party girls, but I might make an exception for her hahaha.

Probably the answers and stuff from others weren't always interesting enough to be included in the final show. They film these things for hours, there must loads left on the cutting room floor with each episode.

Oh yeah definitely. I would say I was disappointed at the lack of Soshi in the show but BJY killed it and I can't complain about that.

Also:

Girls’ Generation‘s Taeyeon and Tiffany talked about their first love.

Taeyeon was a guest with Tiffany, Sunny, and Seohyun on SBS Power FM ‘Jung Sun Hee’s A Night Like Tonight‘. On the radio program, the topic of first love came up and Taeyeon confessed, “Lately, I’ve been craving for love.” She then talked about her first love, saying, “I was so young back then, so all I did was take. But looking back, I’m disappointed because I feel like I wasn’t able to give much in return. I think I was too proud.”

As a song she wanted to sing for her first love, she chose Brown Eyed Soul‘s “Love Ballad“.

Tiffany also talked about her first love, confessing she was talking about it for the first time on a broadcast. Someone had confessed to her by writing a love letter behind the sheet music for Yiruma‘s “Love Me“, and would even play the song for her on the piano. She revealed that whenever she hears the song, even now, she remembers her first love.

Taeyeon needs a man y'all. And are there any male idols that can play piano as good as Yiruma? If so, that man needs to be murdered so Fany can be mine!

Also that Yiruma song is soooo goood. It felt like somebody came in and started cutting up onions all of a sudden. I don't really care for much of piano music, but damn that tugged my heartstrings for a bit.

Random thought: why can't Soshi get any men? Ignoring the dating restrictions or whatever else material things that prevent them.

Other than fans hating you and general public scrutiny, I don't see a good reason why somebody should stop themselves if they get a chance to strike something. Maybe I'm too young and reckless to see the negative connotations of it, but I honestly can't see why I should stop myself if I get the chance.

Alta1r

Taeyeon needs a man y'all. And are there any male idols that can play piano as good as Yiruma? If so, that man needs to be murdered so Fany can be mine!

Also that Yiruma song is soooo goood. It felt like somebody came in and started cutting up onions all of a sudden. I don't really care for much of piano music, but damn that tugged my heartstrings for a bit.

Random thought: why can't Soshi get any men? Ignoring the dating restrictions or whatever else material things that prevent them.

Other than fans hating you and general public scrutiny, I don't see a good reason why somebody should stop themselves if they get a chance to strike something. Maybe I'm too young and reckless to see the negative connotations of it, but I honestly can't see why I should stop myself if I get the chance.

Lol, start practicing that Yiruma song. I don't think Soshi can't get men. They always seem to be almost suspiciously quiet any time dating or secret dating comes up as a topic on variety shows. Like they will never confirm or deny anything, just stay quiet. I'm sure they've all got their stories. Except, perhaps, the maknae. Her innocence/uptight MO seems more real than an act.

tumblr_mgxeo752E41rmhcmjo1_500.jpg

Niks

Im sure all of them have dated (sans maknae).

But yeah, not being able to go to the street corner without being recognized might be off putting.. and even if they do date, nobody can know about it, and can never be seen in public either. Add to that, touring, practicing, training, filming and whatnot...

I know we joke about it here, but If taeng or yoona announced they are dating, there would be rage in the fandom no doubt. (see IU photo scandal).

2San

Pretty sure SM allows celebs to date, but recommends to do it inside the company so they can crush rumors easily.

neoism

Taeyeon needs a man y'all.
And are there any male idols that can play piano as good as Yiruma? If so, that man needs to be murdered so Fany can be mine!

plane_sunset.jpg

giri

There's good reasons not to date them while they're under contract.

It would be weighing all that against how you actually felt about the person after a few dates and what not.

To be sure, properly dating while those girls are on contract would be pretty frustrating.

Nine Muses and Rainbow, this is too good <3
144D6C4C501FA7BE2DA0DE

It's all about Erin, Kyungri, Hyuna and Sera. hnnnnng
For me it's all about Sera, Erin, and Eunji.
124BC942501FA70C24CF07

Taeyeon needs a man y'all.
134BC942501FA723388F6B

I need to pay more attention to these girls. :O
Nine Muses - Sera [Solo Parts]
Nine Muses - Hyuna [Solo Parts]
Nine Muses - Kyungri [Solo Parts]
Nine Muses - Eunji [Solo Parts]
Nine Muses - Lee Sam [Solo Parts]
Nine Muses - Hyemi [Solo Parts]

194BC942501FA7293B58BF

Rainbow was the group taking underground to earn 200$ doing some events.
They will ask a street performer to compose for them something, for a burger and a cola.
204BC942501FA7404542D8

All evidence points to the contrary. 9 Mutants.
154BC942501FA74347974A

02136C3C50FBEE3F28C871

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Taeyeon, I have so much love to give, you wouldn't have to worry about taking too much
HURR HURR
but sorry, it's all for Seungyeon.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Erin is like a less cute but more babely Choa

Gotta be clear though, for me it's Sera >> Eunji >> Erin > Kyungri > Hyuna > Stopped caring

Minah

Neo Member
Imagine actually waking up in the morning when you're a Tiffany fan, and the moment of clarity hits you while you sit on your bed.

i'd probably kill myself i think

Wasn't BabyHyo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom