• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

I didn't expect a Tiffany fan to possess the mental capacity to even understand this jab.

you mean that was the cutest thing ever ok

You seem pretty mad there bro. You should go back to allkpop or stick to IRC. I'm not sure GAF is right for you.

Minah

Neo Member
You seem pretty mad there bro. You should go back to allkpop or stick to IRC. I'm not sure GAF is right for you.

i2JwOmSb9lAI6.gif

And come on now, don't start talking about SM casting when you're a Hyo stan. Please.

In casting BeautyHyo, it's clear that they favoured beauty and talent over the level of insipidness found in reductive members like Tiffany.

Tiffany is irritating and seems to have assumed leadership of the group, their official mouthpiece, "lead rapper" and is in the sub-unit among other things... who is she blowing?

Ashhong

In casting BeautyHyo, it's clear that they favoured beauty and talent over the level of insipidness found in reductive members like Tiffany.

Tiffany is irritating and seems to have assumed leadership of the group, their official mouthpiece, "lead rapper" and is in the sub-unit among other things... who is she blowing?

Sometimes I really wonder if you actually believe the things you say.

Sweetune tracks are probably too expensive for 'em now :X

Suzy lookin' pretty good at the airport:

iGeaWCFFn4FBw.jpg
ioqzIoBKobFx4.jpg

Looking at those people behind her bundled up, she must be kinda cold...

I love Suzy. When I found out the movie she was in was out of print I went looking for it. Found it at the Music Plaza in K-town.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I love Suzy. When I found out the movie she was in was out of print I went looking for it. Found it at the Music Plaza in K-town.
lol, i just went there not too long ago. they've got pretty much everything. prices aren't bad either, when compared to ebay.

Lol, start practicing that Yiruma song. I don't think Soshi can't get men. They always seem to be almost suspiciously quiet any time dating or secret dating comes up as a topic on variety shows. Like they will never confirm or deny anything, just stay quiet. I'm sure they've all got their stories. Except, perhaps, the maknae. Her innocence/uptight MO seems more real than an act.

I guess, the way they say it though seems like everyone avoids them like the plague or something.

And yeah, I need to find the sheet music for it. It sounds easy so I should be able to get it down within a couple of days.

Also, I agree about the maknae. I find that part of her really attractive. Maybe it's coz I've never been with a proper good girl, but I really think it would be so fun to break some of that goody two shoes personality and blow her mind. I'm not gonna lie, I'm gonna be really jealous of that guy that gets to do this with her.

There's good reasons not to date them while they're under contract.

It would be weighing all that against how you actually felt about the person after a few dates and what not.

To be sure, properly dating while those girls are on contract would be pretty frustrating.

I guess. I'm not really hoping for somebody to come out anytime soon, but I do hope they find happiness in the future. I think it would be really interesting to see what happens to them once they finally put their lives in front instead of being an idol.

Wasn't BabyHyo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For this episode at least haha. If they actually let Hyo do all this stuff and somehow make her a little more pleasing to the eye, she might find some new fans lol.

·feist·;46774934 said:
Han Ji Min
Hyo spilling water

I don't understand what you were doing with the HJM screencaps from RM, but I approve and I appreciate.

Also, that Hyo spilling her water picture is funny. Summit is like the cheapest and crappiest bottled water you can find in the Philippines. No wonder why Hyo is just spilling that all over the place.

Ashhong

Welp, after 1 minute of tumblr searching I have discovered that that gif is the best she has ever looked.

edit: but that minus makes me change my mind.

Ashhong

I never knew Dara had a famous brother. Her brother is in a group called MBLAQ.

Not sure if serious. You make it sound like MBLAQ is an unknown group.

Been listening to SOLAR again. Maybe the most solid kpop album I have ever heard. I hope SOLAR2 isn't a piece of shit.

DXPett1

Not sure if serious. You make it sound like MBLAQ is an unknown group.

Been listening to SOLAR again. Maybe the most solid kpop album I have ever heard. I hope SOLAR2 isn't a piece of shit.

Sadly MBLAQ get like zero recognition as opposed to other male groups..

Also, I don't always agree with Phono but when i do...its about Tiffany

Lastly, I did a round up/top 5 of 2012 in Kpop (from my perspective) on my blog. Check it out if you desire...Part 1 and Part 2

Ashhong

Sadly MBLAQ get like zero recognition as opposed to other male groups..

Also, I don't always agree with Phono but when i do...its about Tiffany

Lastly, I did a round up/top 5 of 2012 in Kpop (from my perspective) on my blog. Check it out if you desire...Part 1 and Part 2

Didnt they always get similar recognition to BEAST? I thought "It's War" was kind of big?

luso

I guess you don't like when girls take the initiative.
No one disses Tiffany and lives for long. Watch your back!

dokish

Banned
For the love of God, at least get a picture with some artists if you meet them there. Just don't fail us and go for Goo Hara - Gyuri or bust!
If I cross with any of them, sure. Although a lot of YG artists I dont know.

Kara isnt in the wikipedia page of YG. I didnt know they were YG's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom