• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/01/g-dragon-raps-for-13000-fans-at-finale.html

3. [+190, -139] This kid does marijuana and gets a flood of praise. The kid that hung a bag of oranges out her window gets a flood of hate ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
lol but seriously wtf at some of these people

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/01/despite-apology-netizens-remain-heated.html

1. [+575, -30] This pisses me off the more I think about it. I remember driving down to my relative's over a holiday break. Right when I got on the highway, someone in the car in front of me stuck out their hand and threw away a roll of tissue paper. Before I could even process what it was, the tissue was already covering my windshield. Thank god it was early morning then because I don't even know what would've happened if it was at night. I thought I was going to die at that point so I slammed the brakes and swerved on to the side of the road. I was lucky that the road was mostly empty because if I had braked like that in the middle of the day, me and a few other cars would've lost our lives that day. Ever since then, I've wanted to break the wrist of anyone that carelessly throws things out of their cars. Didn't we all learn not to even stick any of our body parts out the windows?

2. [+527, -23] It's obvious that the only ones defending her are thoughtless teens who've never once driven before. When you're speeding in a highway, even a small rock picks up enough force to crack your windshield. There was even in the news of a beetle shattering a windshield and causing an accident. Considering that she's a celebrity and she has schedules to get to, I don't doubt that the van was speeding over the limit. Moreover, if the bag had ripped, the oranges would not have simply dropped to the floor but instead flown onto the windshield of the car behind them. After that, a path to hell just opens for anyone unfortunate to have their view obscured by it.

5. [+44, -1] Anyone that drives will know just how much goosebumps this situation gives them;;; My hands shake even when a piece of paper flies over my windshield, I can't imagine anything worse..
If you are that skittish you should not be on the road. Keep cool. Dodge things smartly if you can, and if something lands on your windshield it does not mean your car is swerving and more obstacles are appearing where you can't see. If the road was clear before it is probably still clear. Just calmly slow down and pull off to the side.

Ashhong

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013...at-finale.html

lol but seriously wtf at some of these people

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013...in-heated.html

If you are that skittish you should not be on the road. Keep cool. Dodge things smartly if you can, and if something lands on your windshield it does not mean your car is swerving and more obstacles are appearing where you can't see. If the road was clear before it is probably still clear. Just calmly slow down and pull off to the side.

They are over reacting, but I will say that if I was driving and a goddamn orange came flying at my windshield I would be pissed. It is stupid to hang a plastic bag of fruit out of there though.

Dice

They are over reacting, but I will say that if I was driving and a goddamn orange came flying at my windshield I would be pissed. It is stupid to hang a plastic bag of fruit out of there though.
rTm3JDz.jpg

JUNG EUN JI. YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF ROAD TRAFFIC ACT ARTICLE 68, PARAGRAPH 3, WHICH STATES THAT ALL DRIVERS MUST TAKE STEPS TO ENSURE THAT ALL FREIGHTS FROM VEHICLES ARE SECURELY STORED AWAY TO PREVENT ACCIDENTS.

yVTLg6v.jpg

YOU HAVE BETRAAAYED THE LAAAW!!

It was a dumb move.

Chesskid1

Banned
eunji def deserves some hate for the oranges, such a dumb move on her part.

WAtdmH1.jpg

qkcuS4t.jpg

93pl9Ir.jpg

idol olympics was recorded today. pretty much all the sweet girl groups were there. should be fun.

i can name alot of ppl in the 2nd pic :eek:

Sorry guys, it was my fault.

I gave her the tangerines as part of my love confession to her and I asked her to get those tangerines on the news somehow if that meant that we'll be officially a couple. I thought she was just gonna take a picture and post it on her me2day and leave a secret message for me to understand, but I seriously did not tell her to break the law and be a badass for me.

But the good news is, me and Eunji are now officially going out!!! :D :D

are you dice

Wat. I don't understand. Eunji ain't no Ham.

Also, BoA's new song... oh my god. When the intro finally hit the chord, I needed a new pair of pants after that. That shit was just sexy. BoA definitely knows the way to my heart, all it takes is a simple lick on a Rhodes electric piano and I'm there.

Anyway, when is this coming out on iTunes?

Ashhong

She's not terrible there, and still below average. But that's also not how she looks 99% of the time.

ok, maybe she can pass for average there.

Edgeward

Apropos of nothing, the 4-Minute youtube channel uploaded Hyuna's "Change" because, weirdly, it wasn't up before . Even weirder, they uploaded the teaser as well.

0uvzqes.gif

I would not be surprised if it surpasses views of 2Yoon's MV. lol

Anyway, Sunye
k4cma6T.jpg
gSt0ajG.jpg

qcKEU5P.jpg

RubyFaith

Apropos of nothing, the 4-Minute youtube channel uploaded Hyuna's "Change" because, weirdly, it wasn't up before . Even weirder, they uploaded the teaser as well.

I don't think it was because of that because they haven't uploaded other 4minute videos like Hot Issue, What a Girl Wants and I My Me Mine. I think they know it'll garner views and views get them money.

There ain't enough Bomi in here

tumblr_mhb2d1iiqG1s4yj0po1_250.gif
tumblr_mhb2d1iiqG1s4yj0po2_250.gif
tumblr_mhb2d1iiqG1s4yj0po3_250.gif
tumblr_mhb2d1iiqG1s4yj0po4_250.gif

tumblr_mh8pnyfHnJ1s4q0tdo1_250.png
tumblr_mh8pnyfHnJ1s4q0tdo2_250.png

tumblr_mh8pnyfHnJ1s4q0tdo3_250.png
tumblr_mh8pnyfHnJ1s4q0tdo4_250.png

Peru

BoA ㅠㅠ

So good. She should do a whole album just sticking to that mid tempo rnb style. Nails it. The sweet aching melodies omg. And a week ago I didn't know we'd get any more KR material this year.

I would've prefered a dance video over lovey dove story but then I didn't even think this release would get a video. And this part was kinda hot

tumblr_mhbnwftRtm1qeyyc4o1_r1_500.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
jesus christ will she ever learn?

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/sist...ing-for-mbcs-idol-star-athletics-championship

SISTAR‘s Bora was just recently involved in a serious accident during the ongoing filming for MBC‘s ‘Idol Star Athletics Championship‘.

While crossing the finish line as first place during the 70 meter dash preliminary match, Bora took a wrong step and fell on her head. When she did not get up from her fall, the medical staff members quickly rushed to her aid.

Fellow SISTAR member Soyu helped Bora back to the waiting room where she is currently being treated. It has not yet been reported whether she will be taken to the hospital for further treatment.

Dice

I have done a lot of running in my day and not once have I face planted. Do they really bother giving them proper-fitting shoes? That is my suspicion here.

luso

Sorry guys, it was my fault.

I gave her the tangerines as part of my love confession to her and I asked her to get those tangerines on the news somehow if that meant that we'll be officially a couple. I thought she was just gonna take a picture and post it on her me2day and leave a secret message for me to understand, but I seriously did not tell her to break the law and be a badass for me.

But the good news is, me and Eunji are now officially going out!!! :D :D

She could just put them in front of the air flow inside the car...
And congratulations... I'm expecting news about your flash marriage.

Poor Bora. Too much gym running, too few street jogging sessions?

giri

She could just put them in front of the air flow inside the car...
And congratulations... I'm expecting news about your flash marriage.

Poor Bora. Too much gym running, too few street jogging sessions?

From everything i've seen, she's just bit of a cluts.

Add in that, if she's preparing for a come back, she's probably on some stupid diet, so was probably not really thinking once she finished the race, and just tripped her self up.

Its easy enough to do.

i may or may not have done this my self... ok i have.

vanty

I don't think Sistar would have to be on a pre-comeback diet, the four of them are basically in the best shape of any idol 24/7.

Chesskid1

Banned
t-ara releasing j-single "バニスタ " on march 20th.

there will be 10 versions.

each version with have their new title track

+depending on the version, one of these songs

Love Story - Soyeon
Two As One - Eunjung
Maybe Maybe - Boram
For You - Jiyeon
Do We Do We - Qri
Love Suggestion - Hyomin
Happy Rain - Areum
Signs - Soyeon & Areum
シャボン玉のゆくえ - Boram & Qri
Dangerous Love - Eunjung, Jiyeon and Hyomin

(song names may change)

no sign of dani anywhere. original songs for japan! staying away from korea for a bit! 10 versions to moneyhat!! good job CCM.

i personally don't really want solo songs, but happy for a new song, but its in japanese. don't really care for j promotions but still somewhat excited.

ryan-ts

She's not terrible there, and still below average. But that's also not how she looks 99% of the time.

ok, maybe she can pass for average there.

Clueless Ash strikes again.

jesus christ will she ever learn?

I hope Bora is alright, the story makes it sound pretty bad though. I never thought her perpetual falling would lead to something serious.

In the AllKpop comments

Good news Bora is fine.. She went back to say she's fine and she say
sorry for making the fans worried.. She also ask the fans to have funcr:mad:iTsjAnElLy_JB n twitter

Kabuto

Apparently Seohyun, Sooyoung, Yuri, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon went to Big Bang's Tour Concert and Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny & Yoona went to Boa's Tour Concert. If they really went to BB's concert, that's pretty cool.

Peru

Big Bang's concert was in an arena in the same (Olympic) park as BoA's, both days. The subway and all other locations were flooded by fangirls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom