• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

tumblr_mhc8knHhd01s48wnho1_500.gif

tumblr_mhc3ms1oCB1rch7k8o4_250.gif
tumblr_mhc3ms1oCB1rch7k8o6_250.gif

No No Eul

Are they gonna edit Eunji out of Idol Olympics

Oh I certainly hope so. Korean netizens' belief in Apink's Jung Eun Ji has been shaken to its very core. In order to restore their faith, justice must be done. Such acts of citric evil cannot go unpunished.

Alta1r

@ Alta1r - that pre-fap gif guy is a also a Portuguese, Rui Unas, comedian, MC, producer and actor.

Nice. Does he do any comedy in English?

RIP DOKISH

tumblr_mg19rxkllA1ql9w35o6_250.gif

tumblr_mbcmjgbK6t1qaku5v.gif

Sorry guys, it was my fault.

I gave her the tangerines as part of my love confession to her and I asked her to get those tangerines on the news somehow if that meant that we'll be officially a couple. I thought she was just gonna take a picture and post it on her me2day and leave a secret message for me to understand, but I seriously did not tell her to break the law and be a badass for me.

But the good news is, me and Eunji are now officially going out!!! :D :D

Loll.

tumblr_m2rc9kDfVI1ru7vp1o1_500.gif

tumblr_mhagbn5SQ61rym6nto1_500.jpg

Fafnir

Catching up on Soshi IGAB goodbye stages. Inkigayo was the best, Music Bank was the worst again, only good thing about MuBank was watching Soshi goof off during their encore.

j8P4zlD.gif
Bm53u0N.gif

Soshi Radio Star was too good. I like how they always pick on Sica on RS. Hyoyeon getting better in variety. Yoo Saeyoon always get's Taeyeon to cry laughing /jealous. I think the Beatles code they did last year was better, but RS is good in bringing out any kind of scandal into the light and to hear Soshi's side on them without really answering too seriously.

I ended up watching it twice with a stupid smile on my face.
skDaLmu.gif

Narolf

Banned
Sistar19's concept is definitely one of my favorite group-concepts. Sucks they don't release new material at least once a year. They didn't release anything last year, if I'm not mistaken.

Pendulum

Fuck yes EunJiMin sub-unit. Looking forward to the Soyeon + Areum song too.
A square in a circle hole at first, I think Areum has grown/matured well the last few months
. Morbidly fascinated in how Qri and Boram are going to do, lol.

KKS is building my hopes up, and then will add Dani to the group when I least expect it.

Edit: Oh, before anyone asks, it's been corrected that Ver. D-J is a regular edition not limited edition.

neoism

Catching up on Soshi IGAB goodbye stages. Inkigayo was the best, Music Bank was the worst again, only good thing about MuBank was watching Soshi goof off during their encore.

j8P4zlD.gif
Bm53u0N.gif

Soshi Radio Star was too good. I like how they always pick on Sica on RS. Hyoyeon getting better in variety. Yoo Saeyoon always get's Taeyeon to cry laughing /jealous. I think the Beatles code they did last year was better, but RS is good in bringing out any kind of scandal into the light and to hear Soshi's side on them without really answering too seriously.

I ended up watching it twice with a stupid smile on my face.
skDaLmu.gif

South Korean Variety shows
with snsd
+weed=<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
All the deblocking happens before the import to gif. Deblocking also won't help that, the source just isn't high enough bandwidth.

And congratulations... I'm expecting news about your flash marriage.

Thanks. And Eunji doesn't wanna pull a Sunye so it'll be months or maybe even years before it ever happens. I'll give K-Pop GAF a heads up a couple of months before though, that way if any off y'all wanna come then feel free to do so.

Shuush. Neither of the girls need to know what's really going on behind the scenes.

Eunji is the long distance girl and Ailee is the noona that spoils me.

Haha I love how Fany gets the English wraparound thing and everybody else gets the Korean one.

Not really. Otherwise, Hyoyeon should be there representing all of Soshi since everyone else is busy attending the A-list events.

UMMM Hyoyeon probably had the highest profile out of any of them in 2012. She is the face of international beauty and talent; running around posing like a moron with the likes of Hyomin is beneath her.

Fitting that you'd post a picture of MC Hwanker looking up with her tongue out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom