• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanty

1H319g6.jpg

Top of page wooo

Pendulum

Ah. I hope you've stocked up on movies and variety shows, the flight will be really long.

No problem there, thankfully. Flying Business Clasd on Cathay Pacific and there is a good selection of Korean movies, music, and variety/music shows on the in-flight entertainment. Currently in Hong Kong chilling before the second leg.

cf0mN5D.jpg

imnana

Neo Member
Wolf? Doesn't sound too bad. Better than 'U.F.O'.

U.F.O was annoying but that >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wolf. Wolf is just plain bad. It was ok for the first 20 seconds and then I don't know what happened. Plus this is coming from a group who was one of the biggest male rookies last year along with B.A.P, it's disappointing. I don't know maybe it comes down to personal taste but I hated it.

Searched for it and yes, it must be a joke. Even if it is unfinished or whatever, nothing can save it.

SM would have to be really stupid to give that to a rookie, it'd be bad even for Super Junior.

dokish

Banned
I'm in love with 웨이 and Crayon Pop is now my favorite group (I wanna marry a girl just like her). Gonna try to develop a dedicated brazilian website about them. I will need some tech help/tips, if anyone would like to give me some aid privately, I would appreciate it.

Definitely wanna meet them next time.

giri

I'm in love with 웨이 and Crayon Pop is now my favorite group (I wanna marry a girl just like her). Gonna try to develop a dedicated brazilian website about them. I will need some tech help/tips, if anyone would like to give me some aid privately, I would appreciate it.

Definitely wanna meet them next time.

I've got good news, girls like c-poop are extremely common, you've got good chances of meeting one.

So, I know I don't post here alot and I know some of you guys are stellar with avatars. Would someone be interested in making me a Soyeon avatar to hold me over until baseball season in April? I would really appreciate it. I don't have any image in mind, but generally trust the judgement on this board

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Alright, Namie haters, is ChoEun an acceptable replacement?

zafw4xB.png

Had to remove pissfilter for avatar to better go with gaf colors and look cuter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom