• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanty

Younha joined Ben Folds on stage in Korea and slayed on piano http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcXSVu2-FUI

NZLEQ1S.jpg

Pendulum

Suicide watch for some people in this thread.

Earlier today f(x) member Victoria updated her weibo account with a photo that was taken down within minutes. What caught the eyes of fans was that you could see a person’s reflection in the silver spoon on her table. The reflection looked eerily similar to TVXQ member Changmin.

Since than, many rumors have been swirling with people commenting, “Are they dating?“, “Wait, that does look like Changmin“, and “Another couple in 2013?”.

To everyone’s surprise SM Entertainment just released a statement saying, “It’s true that the reflection of the person on the spoon is Changmin, but they were not alone and their staff were present. It’s just the reflection only caught Changmin“.

vanty

^^^ ahah in the third gif you can see the moment her attitude turned to disgust. sullithebest

Earlier today f(x) member Victoria updated her weibo account with a photo that was taken down within minutes. What caught the eyes of fans was that you could see a person’s reflection in the silver spoon on her table. The reflection looked eerily similar to TVXQ member Changmin.

Since than, many rumors have been swirling with people commenting, “Are they dating?“, “Wait, that does look like Changmin“, and “Another couple in 2013?”.

To everyone’s surprise SM Entertainment just released a statement saying, “It’s true that the reflection of the person on the spoon is Changmin, but they were not alone and their staff were present. It’s just the reflection only caught Changmin“.

If it was taken down in minutes, there's no way there were other people in the room and it's all innocent. Basically just admitting something is going on.

FFCFWpl.jpg

No No Eul

ROFL

Next they'll be telling us that Victoria was very sick and Changmin was just visiting her at her home.

Cuddler

2BiC will once again be guests at Immortal Song 2!!! Yessss!!! I can't wait!
I don't get it, just because two people are alone in a room they are dating??? And even if they are I don't really see the problem. I wonder if the fans really believe that idols are never dating anyone.
If it was taken down in minutes, there's no way there were other people in the room and it's all innocent. Basically just admitting something is going on.
Agree, the fact that the photo was taken down works against them.
ROFL

Next they'll be telling us that Victoria was very sick and Changmin was just visiting her at her home.
lol

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Rongie~ <3

Yura is so pretty.

I made this avatar and now I'm torn about what to do.

iDRSIbGYXEA7V.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom