• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

Cross Gene's debut JP music video. Song is good. THey need to fire their stylists though!

Also I approve of the new member.

tumblr_mhg7odeYuY1r934mmo4_500.png

And Casper still has his abs. #BlessKorea/China/Japan

Tenck

I'm in love with 웨이 and Crayon Pop is now my favorite group (I wanna marry a girl just like her). Gonna try to develop a dedicated brazilian website about them. I will need some tech help/tips, if anyone would like to give me some aid privately, I would appreciate it.

Definitely wanna meet them next time.

Dokish!!!

So how was Korea?

imnana

Neo Member
And people wonder why I like 9muses.

tumblr_mixhmweLRj1qgewfao2_250.gif
tumblr_mixhmweLRj1qgewfao3_250.gif
tumblr_mixhmweLRj1qgewfao1_250.gif

I usually don't care about fanservice but it's cool to see a girl group other than SNSD do it once in a while, it's usually males which I don't find interesting, at all.

dokish

Banned
Dokish!!!

So how was Korea?

Cheap taxi, cheap food, cheap bus, cheap subway, cheap drinks, good prostitutes. With 6-10 dollars you eat delicious food like a king, you (almost) take a taxi anywhere, you can eat a whole 8-slices-pizza in 'Pizza School'. You have restaurants and coffee shops every corner, no kidding. Tons and tons of beautiful environments. The 'small business' coffee shop (by regular korean owners, not the big international branches) are SO COZY! I SPENT SO MUCH TIME IN VISITING THEM!

I never been to New York, but if NY never sleeps, Seoul is the city that have one eye open, one eye closed. Even though the city never stops (in some areas, of course), you ALWAYS have this 'calm' feeling, this 'serene' vibe. Seoul is very busy but you also have some 'order' how things develop day by day... Some koreans asked me: "What do you like the most about Korea until now?" And I always answer: "The peaceful look on their faces while I walk on the street" ... Obviously they start laughing endlessly. But it is true.

They are such heart-warming people. I was very well received. I felt more at home in Korea than I ever felt 23 years in Brazil. I acumulated SEVERAL stories of awesome things that happened. Let' me just quickly say that, one time, I got lost and end up in the bus garage. The driver called a fellow colleague who was inside his own bus, reading newspaper, and asked him to take me to some bus stop. Yes, the guy took the bus off the garage just to drive me.

In Korea you go for the K-Pop and you stay for the culture. In Seoul they have TOOONNSSS of sight-seeing attractions. Seriously. 47 days was NOT ENOUGH to see everything. Museums, movie theaters, palaces, traditional houses, parks, tracking courses (is that right?) and tons of hidden little places (coffee shops or restaurants) in some obscure areas. Is so funny, _THE BEST_ places to eat are so freaking hidden, and they don't look fancy at all.

Hmm, I think that's it? I still talk to some of the people that I met and everybody wants to see me again in July. Actually I'm going back in June and I'm gonna spend one year there. Let's see how it goes.

I'm also so glad that I went to the BoA concert. Is like a grown up seeing for the first time his childhood hero in real life. I can't precisely describe how I feel about BoA (I will let Peru do the work), but holy crap, how much I love her, how awesome she is, how awesome was seeing all those people in their late 20's, probablly fans that grew up listening to her.

EDIT: After Minus losing its quality, what server are everybody migrating to? Abload.de is in german and I hate using websites with languages that I don't understand, plus, uploading pictures one by one is a pain.
Any good paid services aswell? Because flickr or photobucket is all about "sharing you life experiences!111" than uploading junks of pictures in a private space. I miss good old FTP. Sometimes seems easier just pay a hosting site.

0004swqn5.jpg

neoism

Obrigado! Have some Crayon Pop:

dokish minus isn't that bad dude... remember you dun have to resize them like that just quote the post and it auto-sizes them for you.
also that one girl would look better without that fake blonde hair it doesn't suit her... brunette would look way better.

dokish

Banned
dokish minus isn't that bad dude... remember you dun have to resize them like that just quote the post and it auto-sizes them for you.
also that one girl would look better without that fake blonde hair it doesn't suit her... brunette would look way better.

Seriously? I think the bandwidth was decreased a lot. A bunch of pictures were like "exceed limit bla bla bla". I don't know. What bugs me about Minus is that you can't generate img tags of all your pictures with one click, like Photobucket. Oh well...

Anyone here like Juniel? I discovered a LOT of new artists that I didn't knew in Korea (because they were playing in all coffee shops) and discovered A LOOOT of indie bands aswell.

This is my favorite version of 나쁜 사람: http://youtu.be/bVEjwNU65Jg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Jing being a tease.
Bubble
x77MmAb.jpg

인증샷을 그렇게 원하다니 목욕후 시원한 커피우유는 최고죠 모두 Good nigth!!! 난 티비 좀 보다 잘게용
zjwQ6oN.jpg

ramyeon

you ALWAYS have this 'calm' feeling, this 'serene' vibe. Seoul is very busy but you also have some 'order' how things develop day by day... Some koreans asked me: "What do you like the most about Korea until now?" And I always answer: "The peaceful look on their faces while I walk on the street" ... Obviously they start laughing endlessly. But it is true.
Wow I must have visited a totally different Seoul. Lived there for 12 months and this wasn't the impression I got at all haha.

Not to say I don't love the city, it's practically my second home.

giri

Yeah, had to come back to finish off University and graduate this year. I'll probably be back in Korea early next year if all goes to plan!

Back in bris?

Should do beers or something.

I know there's a bunch of aussies in here, but i think most are from NSW or VIC.

Only other one from QLD i know of is sal.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
T-ara Bunny Style:

• Why am I even looking at this? T-ara is dead to me. I don't even follow T-ara tumblrs.
  • The most lyrics in a T-ara song ever? They sound better in Japanese.
  • Ah yes, the ol missionary sex cam... on a pile of legos... just what I always fantasized... nice and painful...
  • Qri your circle lenses and makeup are terrifying. However you seem to have zero fucks to give and are having more fun than ever in the knowledge your job is simply to camwhore, which you enjoy. Good on your for being chill with reality.
  • Bad choreo, very T-ara-ish.
  • Boram looks like a dolled up 50 year old. Very unsettling.
  • Areum is as attractive as Lim, meaning I want her out of my fucking face now.
  • I swear Hyomin is the stockholm syndrome member. She always seems 100% into it, but somehow not in touch with reality and also under some severe self esteem issues. Just a vibe I get.
  • Eunjung is sexy but comes off like she is holding onto a lost dream, perhaps in hope that she'll actually land drama roles and develop a career aside from T-ara. It is sad.
  • Look out for Soyeon. She will murder someone soon.
  • Seriously the taking a dump move is such a failure at attempting to be sexy.
  • They caught the bunny, beat him down, tied him up and sat him in front of a table of food which he is clearly unable to eat, then they shower him with halfhearted affections while showing zero concern for his own desires. In the rest of the song, they are characterizing themselves as bunnies. Interesting.

Edgeward

Get to a new page already.

On a different note, I really like Han Hye Jin. She's quite the entertaining girl on Running Man in the 1st part and in the 2nd so far.

updEbVt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom