• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

would you nerds even rub taeyeon's tummy if she had a tummy ache?

yesjacknicholson.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Those were already on my minus. I decided to dig through the vault and pick out some nice selections for yall. Some of these are goin waaaay back.

iWHBZpcb7Ojir.jpg

irIlhTXPuauFE.jpg

ixAWjjZx1KwzE.jpg

iuPqacKZfl1O7.jpg

iPwtry153GSck.jpg

iANPdexRWHlZL.jpg

igEqCrwmgiiyg.jpg

ibpHYDxdebYioN.jpg

iy8Y7KiHP8jQH.jpg

ibvqZcd3JLwran.jpg

iTjD8xun4RL61.jpg

iMQUKQy9DfcxB.jpg

ibnbrQZwsXyZRg.jpg

iuR7elK6YHqZ1.jpg

ibydkJarKZewWF.jpg

ixpARUPoaZ5ac.jpg

ibuGsUj9cZsGEa.jpg

iBlIrJGDLpLn9.jpg

Peru

The only people they'll be replacing are the schoolgirls working their local McDonald's when their career fails after the umpteenth attempt at a desperate style change.

The only chance they have is to admit defeat and accept the fact that as a group they just didn't work.

They will only get a look at T-ara as they're polishing their shoes on a Myeongdong street corner.

tumblr_mjb14kEb6A1s524eeo3_250.gif

Dice

The only people they'll be replacing are the schoolgirls working their local McDonald's when their career fails after the umpteenth attempt at a desperate style change.

The only chance they have is to admit defeat and accept the fact that as a group they just didn't work.

They will only get a look at T-ara as they're polishing their shoes on a Myeongdong street corner.
GFp9YLl.gif

Dice

I'll have you know Sojin is well on her way to becoming an engineer and Yura has significant potential
to be legendary in the AV market.

Hyeri has a lot of unrecognized skills and could probably con her way into anything.

dRugmXR.gif

And Minah... well if she can't make it in other major entertainment fields, after that cute exercise video I think she'd do really well in children's programming.

llehuty

dzegsnhfxs8idwdbaj.gif

(._.)

Banned
I've been listening to a ton of super junior, shinee, Big Bang and BEAST lately. FUCK THE POLICE. I'm slowly starting to feel like the guy groups have much better music than the girl groups o_O

catmincer

I'll have you know Sojin is well on her way to becoming an engineer and Yura has significant potential
to be legendary in the AV market.

Hyeri has a lot of unrecognized skills and could probably con her way into anything.

dRugmXR.gif

And Minah... well if she can't make it in other major entertainment fields, after that cute exercise video I think she'd do really well in children's programming.

Assassin. She has that look about her.

dokish

Banned
I agree with Peru. T-Ara is doomed and that's it.

More interesting, is that we never got a new status report of the girl that got kicked out.

672d64e4b6752b1496d208nsdx.jpg

img_5615zdsr8.jpg

f694865beb218eee860e030sj6.jpg

2San

I've been listening to a ton of super junior, shinee, Big Bang and BEAST lately. FUCK THE POLICE. I'm slowly starting to feel like the guy groups have much better music than the girl groups o_O
Well yeah, you look at girl group vids, but listen to the boy group albums.

What happens to Kpop in the advent of a new Korean war?

I mean, yeah, send Yoona in as a human shield, who's checking, but I'm assuming the industry comes to a complete standstill and the stans all get together and root for South Korea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom