• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

No No Eul

It took 3 years to finally have an album?

Yeah but even then, it's more of an EP in disguise, with a bunch of their old songs and some other bits and pieces to pad it out. Not that I'm complaining. I can't wait to hear the new stuff.

i4vsuDjybz3v.jpg
iWx6xlXt11tcK.jpg

ibleZ80JFn9DGq.jpg

고준희의 세 가지 매력 - Sexy, Cuty, Lovely Girl. Go Joon-hee

iUNJ9SPpunDG3.gif

ibtTw4bhywoxW1.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Oh my... they have... many charms... yes... very... charming girls...

Edit: I am thoroughly... charmed. However, I hope that sound quality is just youtube shitting all over it and it's not another Don't Forget Me situation.

Dice

I really don't like when they put all the sparkly shit under their eyebrows.

T-ae looks absolutely amazing in every way. It's like she became twice as attractive to make up for Joy being gone.

Girl who sings "accept it" is qt. Can I get a name please?

Song is also pretty good, not as good as Dr. Feel Good but it's still good lol.

However, I hope that sound quality is just youtube shitting all over it and it's not another Don't Forget Me situation.

It's probably like that. Just checked the teaser and it sounds exactly the same. Another engineer needs to be taken out back and electrocuted with phantom power.

Also, JJANG segment with my Ailee going to the Grammy's. Girl hasn't seen a pro basketball game all her life, poor her, but don't worry, we'll be going to a Dallas Mavs game since tickets are practically being handed out.
And no, I wasn't in the video since I was home at that time. Plus, boss man was there so I obviously couldn't be around her. :(

Edgeward

RaNia has revealed plans to start promotions in the U.S. this coming summer!

Their agency previously confirmed upcoming activities in the U.S. with the girls’ own TV show, but they later announced to fans through various fan cafe notices that they’ve put a hold on U.S. activities for the time being to focus on promoting in Korea first. It is now being said that after the release of their new album in Korea on the 8th and concluding associated promotions, they’ll be kicking off their overseas activities.

As mentioned before, Empire Records will be handling the girls’ distribution while Fireworks handles their American management. They’ll be introducing themselves to the American audience through a TV documentary series with MTV.

Their label said, “We’ve been preparing for American promotions for a while. We’re going to have a unique promotion through a TV documentary, and naturally introduce RaNia’s music. In the second half of the year, we’re going to focus solely on U.S. promotions.”

0LgoF5v.gif

neoism

lol I thought I lost my brain or something for like 30 minutes...............counting that shit out

24 is her Western age. 25 is her Korean age. In Korea, age system basically adds 1 year than their actual age. Korean age is calculated by year not by birthdays!!
Korea you so cray... <3

Dice

You are counted 1 &#49332; ("year" in age, essentially) when you are born, then you go up another &#49332; on Lunar New Year. From then on, your age goes up at Lunar New Year, but you still celebrate the day you were born. This way you have cleanly separated class years in school and Confucian social systems hold better.

neoism

You are counted 1 &#49332; ("year old" essentially) when you are born, then you go up another &#49332; on Lunar New Year. From then on, your age goes up at Lunar New Year, but you still celebrate the day you were born. This way you have cleanly separated class years in school and Confucian social systems hold better.
just found that out lol.... wonder why its "just born" in the US I thought I forgot how to add for min or two counting that shit, and seeing 25th posted everywhere :p

Dice

I think the more fun part is that because of this, they count themselves by "age lines" so if you were born in such-and-such year, no matter what time, you all would have become 2&#49332; at the same time. However, even though it is a reference to Lunar years, they will say "88 line" so for some they could have been born at the beginning of 89 but still say they are in the 88 line. Then of course they also celebrate the Gregorian New Year. So much celebrating.

Peru

wub alert

T-ara next album, "T-ara's effect" will be release on mid-year of 2013. CCM stated, the upcoming album will be more different with the previous and the new title song will using the concept of dupstep, a genre of electronic music conveying a dark and brooding atmosphere through prominent bass lines, originated from England, more alike shuffling dance.

(._.)

Banned
jessica knows how to rock a pair of jeans she's waiting for a guy to sweep her off her feet in a lot of her photos

No No Eul

I like it, but no Riko makes me sad.

It seems she won't be gone for too long.

allkpop said:
DR Music reveals the reason for Riko’s absence

DR Music finally announced the reason behind her disappearance as they stated through an official press release on the 8th, “Due to school issues, Riko has dropped out for ‘Just Go’ promotions. She took time off from school for two years to prepare for her debut and promotions, so if she didn’t return for this semester as well, she’d be removed from the school’s roster. So for that reason, she asked for understanding from the company as well as the team and returned to school.”

You can rest assured for now as the agency promised we’ll be seeing her again next time as they said, “She is scheduled to participate in the next album promotions.”

Dice

T-ae is all I need

Watching 2AM do their same ol thing on Music Bank. I wonder how they don't kill themselves.

The new Girls' Generation tour is all over the place. Who's idea was it to dress them up as skittles? and the Bad Girl costumes, Jesus WEPT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom