• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

Happy birthday to the Goddess Kim Taeyeon~

This is why people love TaeYeon

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

ITNW
dyuHmYT.png

Girls Generation
9DUL1ob.jpg

Kissing You
1LbU8uK.jpg

Gee
x4uDDCm.jpg

Oh!
VFMiR.jpg

Genie
Sxqgd.jpg

Win Win
Jw4m7.jpg

Midnight Sun
FQvCF02.jpg

Run Devil Run
7cpeW.jpg

Hoot
0IRS7.jpg

Visual Dreams
GFxmmg1.jpg

Mr Taxi
QTzEmol.jpg

Woojin Coway
aZClw.jpg

Japan Tour 1
9BNx8LN.jpg

TaeNy Marmalade
pt2PmgA.jpg

The Boys
S4Bik.jpg

I Love You
b8xDloD.jpg

I AM.
cwb1w.jpg

1st Gaon Chart K-POP Awards
gugLZkL.jpg

Hong Kong GG Tour
4FuBt64.jpg

Twinkle
8iXF5.jpg

I Got A Boy
LmFos.jpg

Japan Tour 2
S43HOIv.jpg

This is my favorite picture of Taeyeon. Pretty much what started my infatuation with her as well as Soshi in general. I found out about GG due to Invincible Youth but wasn't a fan until I saw this picture and then had to find out about her. Ended up marathoning her WGM episodes, had a dream about her and boom boom boom, Kim Taeyeon was #1.
http://youtu.be/CmOMkfqug-Q
9dAAdIy.jpg

#Happy25thTaeyeonDay

Edgeward

The Jackie Chan RM ep was good. Better than I expected given Jackie isn't fluent in korean. The last two segments were lackluster though.

But now they can finally go back to more important things and give me more Han Hye Jin next episode.

Happy spring break to all of y'all who have it this week! Mine just started minutes ago and I'm excited haha.

Thanks, I'll be on Tumblr after this post if anybody needs me.

Random thing, judging by the car they are showing in that video... Korea gets the American edition of the Corolla instead of the Japanese or the global version. And this makes me wonder why since Japan is next door and Thailand and the Philippines are closer than the US.

Sica is super badass and cool and flawless and a sweetie

Jung Sooyeon is the best Jung. It's pictures like these that are trying to change my top 3. @__@

Aww yeah!! Happy birthday ByunTae!

May the TaeNy ship stay afloat forever.

Kuno

Huyna was really cute in this! I sorta like the sound of the song, but it's pretty cheesy with all the Toyota references. And making "C-O-R-O-L-L-A" sound like "M-I-N-U-T-E-4" from "Muzik" was pretty shameless.

i2A3d3xb8MTFd.jpg

So, according to this interview, Janey (JNEY) is a "guest member" of D-Unit, and GP Basic still exists? Wtf?

Janey explained, “I take charge of rap, energy, and prettiness in the team. In the past, I’ve always wanted to try being with D-Unit unnis and I’m glad that I actually had the chance in their anticipated comeback.” and “Although I joined D-Unit, GP Basic is not disbanding. I fit in D-Unit’s current album concept so I joined as a guest member.“

http://news.nate.com/view/20130304n34151
http://d-units.tumblr.com/post/44666277377/info-jneys-member-status

luso

Best page so far.

Thanks for you posts, Fafnir and Neoism.

No words how awesome Taeyeon is.
Happu 24/25th anniversary!

I'll only post one picture, a gif, and one of the thousands cute moments.
Edit: Two pics

4CyGebB.jpg

gaz2mxu.jpg

iV7FCOC4TH8Cr.gif

I picked a good time to drop by...there is Taeyeon everywhere, and I'm ok with this...(oh wait lolol there's always Taeyeon everywhere in here)

llehuty

That whole page is glorious.

Source?
Edit: ty Edgeward

I thought "stop girl" would give them their much needed win. Not really feeling "Standing Still", maybe it'll grow on me.
+1. Also I don't think they have any chance with SHINee promoting right now.

Not k-pop, but korea related: Phoenix - Enterteinment

Anyone familiar?

neoism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom