• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

QETxmLG.gif
4AId7c0.gif

Ym1r

Several months on, and i'm really digging IGAB.

It grew on me.

The only part I can never like is the beginning, and Hyoyeon's rap.

Sooyoung's and Yuri's part are really obnoxious.
Hyoyeon's rap, I just don't like her voice, it doesn't really suit the rest of the song.

I hated the song at first, but after a listening to it for a while it actually got good.

vanty

I'm fine with the whole song apart from the bit where it slows down (when they have the wigs in the MV). For something to stand out that much in a song that's already a thousand songs in one isn't good and I skip through it whenever I listen to the song.

Anyone going to SXSW? I'm heavily considering making the 3 hour drive.

Make that 4 hours. I was in San Antonio this weekend and the drive from Dallas to SA was one of the worst things ever. Left around 2pm on Friday, and we literally got delayed by an hour and a half thanks to traffic in Austin. -__-

But I'm still thinking about heading down there since I have extra cash, but I don't think my liver can take anymore alcohol lol.

giri

How good is hyosung?

Korea’s favorite “Bagel Girl” Jeon Hyo Sung from Secret is really good at modeling underwear, and she has proof. As the main model for the underwear brand “Yes,” she has given the brand quite the boost in popularity and in profits.

A representative of her agency, TS Entertainment, said on March 11, “According to ‘Yes’, since Jeon Hyo Sung became its main model in January, its products’ February sales has risen 40~50%. The products she models in pictorials sells six times more than other products. “

A representative of “Yes” also said in a statement, “The products that Jeon Hyo Sung modeled since January have had record sale numbers that are much higher than the other products. Because of the “Jeon Hyo Sung Effect” there is a 50% increase in consumer inquiries, and we expect our sales and revenue to increase even higher. Jeon Hyo Sung has improved the lovely imagine of ‘Yes,’ which naturally resulted in higher sales. We will continue to work with Jeon Hyo Sung to produce the underwear styles preferred by women in their 20s.”

Jeon Hyo Sung and the other members of Secret are currently pursuing individual activities.

6 times better, apparently.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/11/secrets-jeon-hyo-sungs-underwear-selling-power-is-a-force-to-reckoned-with/

(pics at link)

Edgeward

KMF11 surprisingly announced two more idol groups. But it's BTOB and BEAST, so my decision not to go is still correct. At least it makes the fangirls happy. I wonder if choco has killed anyone for tickets yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom