• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mjgm5mVMVM1qdcel5o10_250.gif

Cuddler

2BiC - Immortal Song 2 - 130309

Another really great, emotional performance at Immortal Song 2 for 2BiC. They performed their personal version of '너에게로 또다시' by 변진섭. They started singin at 05:49 in the video. There is even a dance break, 2BiC did a little cute dance and then 2 girls went on the stage and started dancing a sensual dance I guess. (A girl touch Jun Hyung belly, not ok in my book, lol). I really really hope that they can perform more times at Immortal Song, they are always awesome.

dokish

Banned
Where is Dal Shabet? I want Subin pictures.

Since I saw her tummy in that interview with a 'dancing machine' (blonde american guy with spike hair) I fell in love. She's only 18, hm!

Gimme.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Only really mubank, mucore, and inkigayo. The others are usually post-show discussion when/if people get around to watching specific performances.

Cuddler

Only really mubank, mucore, and inkigayo. The others are usually post-show discussion when/if people get around to watching specific performances.

Thank you, tomorrow 2BiC will have their comeback at Show Champion (this is the first time that people can hear the new song) so I was thinking of joining the chat if people were watching the show. I will join the chat next week when they probably perform on all the other various music show then. :)

dokish

Banned
So, huh... Does anyone knows Yoo Inna? Holy crap, I've been listening to her podcasts for some time and I had no idea she was 'famous' and SOOO hot. I knew she was cute (and have such lovely voice), but for some reason I wanted to know more about her and give Google a look... Holy crap. And the funny thing is, I met someone during my trip that look _JUST_ like her, but with shorter hair. Holy fuck.

Fucking South Korea. After my graduation I'm flying there and I'm never coming back.

dokish

Banned
Yoo In Na <3 You gotta watch Queen in Hyun's Man, and I'm really hyped about her upcoming drama too with IU.

I'm on it!

What happened to that girl who used to post in here? I forgot her name...

Maybe you guys creeped her out.

EDIT: chocomaro

giri

GLAM is underrated, definitely. party xxo is good too.

party xoxo might be their best.

Also, was just off buying the necessaries for making jjigae, and whilst in the asian super market started singing under my breath to Talk That, and some Girls Day song.

Got weird looks from the cashier.

It's ok cause she wasn't that hot.

So, huh... Does anyone knows Yoo Inna? Holy crap, I've been listening to her podcasts for some time and I had no idea she was 'famous' and SOOO hot. I knew she was cute (and have such lovely voice), but for some reason I wanted to know more about her and give Google a look... Holy crap. And the funny thing is, I met someone during my trip that look _JUST_ like her, but with shorter hair. Holy fuck.

Fucking South Korea. After my graduation I'm flying there and I'm never coming back.
You should watch Heroes. Great variety show that features Yoo In Na (as well as lovely IU +Jiyeon).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom